PDA

View Full Version : Must win

eastcoastvikes
12-09-2004, 10:01 PM
Hey all, just wondering if everyone is on the same page I am, do you feel that this is a must win game for the Vikings? If they win this game that would come very close to getting them in the playoffs I believe. At 8-5 they would have at least a two game lead in the wild card, however a loss would put them one up. I think that if Minnesota wins this game they can build some momentum and roll to the playoffs but a loss could really endanger their season. Any thoughts?

magicci
12-09-2004, 10:10 PM
i hope the vikings win the rest of the games and the falcons at least lose three more then the vikes will probably second seed which will be awesome,so yes this is a must win

enlvikeman
12-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Must win and were gonna win!

NeoVikesTX
12-09-2004, 10:52 PM
They better win, I'm gonna be at the game!

SKOL
12-09-2004, 10:57 PM
They're all important from this point on. They're all against NFC teams, and two against division rivals.

Storm
12-10-2004, 02:53 AM
With our woes on road, the both home games are definitely must win.

casper
12-10-2004, 04:38 AM
What :shock: MUST WIN :director: No SCREEMING eagle Sh!t :evil3: MUST WIN

Come on Purple Pride :drunken: Lets get this party started SKOL GO VIKES GO

This is the Year JACKSONVILLE :hello1: HERE WE COME :headbang:

uncle tony
12-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Big must win this Sunday. We need them all.

snowinapril
12-10-2004, 11:18 AM
EVERY GAME IS A MUST WIN for every player, coach and team.

This isn't like your 9-5 job. I doubt if your whole days worth of performance is on tape to be reviewed if necessary.

Peoples Jobs are on the Line. Those that give up get Fired.

VKG4LFE
12-10-2004, 12:49 PM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

They better win, I'm gonna be at the game!

You gotta tailgate before the game!! Go to the Washington St. parking lot (across the street from the Old Spaghetti Factory). Find me there and I'll give ya some free Bud Lights!! That goes for everyone else too!!

Wyndy11
12-11-2004, 08:03 AM
And which game would that be VKG4LFE?? I'm driving from WI to MN for the Christmas Eve one.

NeoVikesTX
12-11-2004, 08:53 AM
We will definitely be tailgating before the game VKG4LFE! We are gonna get to Washington St about 9:30 or 10:00, we are staying in the Holiday Inn right on Washington St so we will just walk over there and then to the Dome for the game. Wish you had tickets to the game too, oh well.

See ya Sunday, later! :salute:

CT Viking Man
12-11-2004, 09:58 AM
The game is must win because they should win, especially at home. Plus, while just getting to the playoffs as a wild card is OK the Vikes need to win throughout to overcome the Packers and win the division. I home playoff game is crucial

muchluv4smoot
12-11-2004, 05:17 PM
"eastcoastvikes" wrote:

Hey all, just wondering if everyone is on the same page I am, do you feel that this is a must win game for the Vikings? If they win this game that would come very close to getting them in the playoffs I believe. At 8-5 they would have at least a two game lead in the wild card, however a loss would put them one up. I think that if Minnesota wins this game they can build some momentum and roll to the playoffs but a loss could really endanger their season. Any thoughts?

Every game is a must win, including last week against the bears.

How will the players respond to their head coach saying it is his dream to coach at washington. Sorry, but a coach should be only talking about his team, so he messed up big time there, and it could cost us. If the team comes out and looks bad, we know exactly who to blame. Some players might have heard his comments and thought he was giving up on this year and this team. We shall soon see.

XTAP59
12-11-2004, 10:59 PM
I believe it should be playoff atmosphere from here on out for the Vikings. With Philly getting homefield more than likely and Atlanta dominating their division, The Vikes need to win to get a home playoff game.

Eyesore
12-12-2004, 09:43 AM
:rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rabbit: