PDA

View Full Version : Senior Member Advisory Board/PP.O Mafia



BadlandsVikings
01-02-2008, 03:53 PM
....to help out Webby and the mods with the 8,000+ members.
Good idea or a bunch of crap?


There are a few key folks fed up, and that would lend the belief that a whole underbelly is too.

I harken back to the role of us seniors here.

I don't want to reach the point I pull the plug, but the days sometimes are numbered, and then I mellow out again.

Its been a tough year on many fronts for Vikings faithful.

marstc09
01-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Sounds good to me. If Webby ever pulled the plug I would be upset.

i_bleed_purple
01-02-2008, 03:56 PM
what would they do that mods can't currently do?
having more mods would certainly help the situation.

BadlandsVikings
01-02-2008, 04:00 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


what would they do that mods can't currently do?
having more mods would certainly help the situation.


Not sure, but I'm sure it could help with some of the unhappiness there has been.
Webby is busy with his company and could use some help.

It's just a thought

cogitans
01-02-2008, 04:04 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


....to help out Webby and the mods with the 8,000+ members.
Good idea or a bunch of crap?


There are a few key folks fed up, and that would lend the belief that a whole underbelly is too.

I harken back to the role of us seniors here.
I don't want to reach the point I pull the plug, but the days sometimes are numbered, and then I mellow out again.
Its been a tough year on many fronts for Vikings faithful.
I'm not sure.

I have a feeling that would be what he has in the mod group. There are a forum for mods, who are chosen by Webby to help him run this site. I hope that they would give him the sparring he needs in that regard.

Not that I don't think that there would be other seniors around here with valuable opinions, but at the bottom line it would be the same discussions that I imagine goes on in the modforum, with very few variations in possible opinions, with the exception that every bird has its own beak.

i_bleed_purple
01-02-2008, 04:05 PM
sort like member representatives.
people who can find out first hand what problems exist.

BadlandsVikings
01-02-2008, 04:06 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


sort like member representatives.
people who can find out first hand what problems exist.


EXACTLY!!!

NordicNed
01-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Please don't cut my head off but,
I"de honestly have to say, at least one third of our mods don't even visit the site themselves more than once a month....

COJOMAY
01-02-2008, 04:30 PM
You may have something BLV. But I guess it's ultimately up to Webby what he wants to do.
I had thought of some kind of two tier board. A "Hall Of Famers" board that would have some of the same requirements that it does now plus cost a fee to join. And then a regular board.
I guess I feel that if you pay for something, you always protect it more.
Just a stupid thought maybe.

baumy300
01-02-2008, 04:37 PM
I see no problems.

Unlesssss.....I'm one of them
???

cogitans
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:




Please don't cut my head off but,
I"de honestly have to say, at least one third of our mods don't even visit the site themselves more than once a month....
Maybe so. But that would all be up to Webbys discretion to change in that group then should he desire so.

I know I said that I thought that it were in the mod group he had that sparring, but that's because that's how I would imagine I would run the site. Of course there could be constructed a different setup.

I'd say this forum - HoF - would be something in between the mod forum and the open forum.

NodakPaul
01-02-2008, 04:40 PM
I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.

mr.woo
01-02-2008, 05:09 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


sort like member representatives.
people who can find out first hand what problems exist.


or a spy!!! im in.

honestly tho anything i can do to help the site id gladly do.

mr.woo
01-02-2008, 05:10 PM
and if one of you sombitches say leave the site ill kick your ass haah jm ;)

Webby
01-02-2008, 05:14 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.
:P

C Mac D
01-02-2008, 05:18 PM
"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.
:P


Who are you guys talking about?

baumy300
01-02-2008, 05:27 PM
"C" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.
:P


It's us dude.

Come on, let's go start our own forum.

Who are you guys talking about?

mr.woo
01-02-2008, 05:27 PM
certanly not me lol

C Mac D
01-02-2008, 05:29 PM
"baumy300" wrote:


"C" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.
:P

Who are you guys talking about?

It's us dude.

Come on, let's go start our own forum.


Down with Chilly!!!!!

by the way... what's Brian Robison's screen name? THAT DUDE IS A BEAST!!!! I'm proud to see you in a Vikings uniform, Brian!!!

VKG4LFE
01-02-2008, 06:41 PM
I'd be a mod if needed, it would give me a reason to get on here everyday. But Webby PLEASE keep the site up!!

If it's money issues, make every member pay like a penny a day or something that would help out.....maybe!

marstc09
01-02-2008, 06:44 PM
What ever I can do to help, I am all ears!

ultravikingfan
01-02-2008, 07:10 PM
One of the best things a person can do if they see trouble if click on the "Report to Moderator: and please add a good reason or clarification.
Hell, even if you are not involved but see something...report it.
I read every one of these and investigate.
Problem is, we hardly get them.

Purple Floyd
01-02-2008, 08:19 PM
What precisely is it that is having people ready to leave the site? I read a few posts that some people might not be happy with some things, but that is pretty vague.

Do they not like the layout, the fact that the team is not in the playoffs, the weather or the general disposition of some of the members?

ultravikingfan
01-02-2008, 08:43 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:


What precisely is it that is having people ready to leave the site? I read a few posts that some people might not be happy with some things, but that is pretty vague.

Do they not like the layout, the fact that the team is not in the playoffs, the weather or the general disposition of some of the members?


Nobody is leaving the site.

Some just do not like the demeanor of others and think the site is not as much fun anymore.

Purple Floyd
01-02-2008, 09:17 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"UffDaVikes" wrote:


What precisely is it that is having people ready to leave the site? I read a few posts that some people might not be happy with some things, but that is pretty vague.

Do they not like the layout, the fact that the team is not in the playoffs, the weather or the general disposition of some of the members?


Nobody is leaving the site.

Some just do not like the demeanor of others and think the site is not as much fun anymore.


maybe you can scatter some party hats, balloons and kazoos arond the pages to give that party atmosphere.

Webby
01-02-2008, 09:35 PM
"C" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.

:P


Who are you guys talking about?


Nobody with the balls enough to post in here which shows you care.
:'(

I think we should all publish our favorite jackass list as a public exorcism of our Vikings demons, and come back as hippy love children.
Then bring on the babes, as BLV says.

Nodak and I are perhaps talking in general rather than specific terms.

We lost our crown jackass to a family deal in Del Rio.
Our PPO Resident Jackass has been scarce to while working the beat...so its more in general, and sometimes said with affection.

NDVikingFan66
01-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I love this site and will do whatever I can to help out

BadlandsVikings
01-02-2008, 09:42 PM
"Webby" wrote:


"C" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.

:P


Who are you guys talking about?


Nobody with the balls enough to post in here which shows you care.

:'(


I think we should all publish our favorite jackass list as a public exorcism of our Vikings demons, and come back as hippy love children.

Then bring on the babes, as BLV says.

Nodak and I are perhaps talking in general rather than specific terms.

We lost our crown jackass to a family deal in Del Rio.

Our PPO Resident Jackass has been scarce to while working the beat...so its more in general, and sometimes said with affection.


I think he's invented a new word


jackassish

baumy300
01-02-2008, 09:53 PM
"Webby" wrote:


"C" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.
:P


Who are you guys talking about?


Nobody with the balls enough to post in here which shows you care.
:'(

I think we should all publish our favorite j~~~~~~s list as a public exorcism of our Vikings demons, and come back as hippy love children.
Then bring on the babes, as BLV says.

Nodak and I are perhaps talking in general rather than specific terms.

We lost our crown j~~~~~~s to a family deal in Del Rio.
Our PPO Resident j~~~~~~s has been scarce to while working the beat...so its more in general, and sometimes said with affection.



Well Webby, I am always one for standing up and taking charge when the time calls.

These are rough times, and......I'll step up and be the new "Crown j~~~~~~s" here at PPO.

tb04512
01-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Ill help if needed also, keep some of these crazies in line

and yes BLV that is you, so have a cookie for being special
:P ;D

Mr Anderson
01-02-2008, 10:40 PM
"baumy300" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"C" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.
I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.
:P


Who are you guys talking about?


Nobody with the balls enough to post in here which shows you care.
:'(

I think we should all publish our favorite j~~~~~~s list as a public exorcism of our Vikings demons, and come back as hippy love children.
Then bring on the babes, as BLV says.

Nodak and I are perhaps talking in general rather than specific terms.

We lost our crown j~~~~~~s to a family deal in Del Rio.
Our PPO Resident j~~~~~~s has been scarce to while working the beat...so its more in general, and sometimes said with affection.



Well Webby, I am always one for standing up and taking charge when the time calls.

These are rough times, and......I'll step up and be the new "Crown j~~~~~~s" here at PPO.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/83/70/22197083.jpg

LuckyVike
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Let me know if there's any particular thing I need to do to help out.

ultravikingfan
01-02-2008, 10:56 PM
"LuckyVike" wrote:


Let me know if there's any particular thing I need to do to help out.


Become a Florida fan!

Ha haa!
;D

tb04512
01-02-2008, 10:57 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"LuckyVike" wrote:


Let me know if there's any particular thing I need to do to help out.


Become a Florida fan!

Ha haa!
;D


hes going to hunt you down now lol

LuckyVike
01-02-2008, 11:34 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"LuckyVike" wrote:


Let me know if there's any particular thing I need to do to help out.


Become a Florida fan!

Ha haa!

;D



I'm sorry boys but PP.O coming to an end.
8)

Perhaps I should say anything I can do that doesn't involve in anyway, shape, or fashion me supporting Florida.

Marrdro
01-03-2008, 07:26 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


One of the best things a person can do if they see trouble if click on the "Report to Moderator: and please add a good reason or clarification.
Hell, even if you are not involved but see something...report it.
I read every one of these and investigate.
Problem is, we hardly get them.

Bingo.

As a guy who has been on several boards before, and trust me I get through almost every thread, I just don't see the major issues that has alot of people so concerned on this site.

Sure the site is growing.
There are a few members that don't like some of the pains of growing, a few members who don't deal with having to repeat the same stuff (that includes me) over and over and probably a little less site etiquette but really is the site falling apart?
Is the sky falling?

I don't think so but as someone else said, maybe I am part of the problem.
Maybe a little self reflection is in order for all, and yes, probably a few more mods would help, but ultimately, as the site continues to grow (it is growing because it is good, not bad my friends) we must all be ready to grow with it or at least try to help form the growth.

As Z said in the other thread, until a mod bans me or Webby tells me different, I am here for the long haul and will try to help shape this into one of the best sites on the Web (if it isn't already).

Sorry if I rambled there a bit.

;D (Lots of smiley faces)
;D

BadlandsVikings
01-03-2008, 03:41 PM
"tb04512" wrote:


Ill help if needed also, keep some of these crazies in line

and yes BLV that is you, so have a cookie for being special
:P ;D


Is that short bus special?

mr.woo
01-03-2008, 06:30 PM
hey at least we havnt had any trolls latly. even with del rio gone
thats always good.

ultravikingfan
01-03-2008, 06:39 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:


hey at least we havnt had any trolls latly. even with del rio gone
thats always good.


Trolls are fun sometimes though.
Not the ones that want to just trash the place, but the clueless ones who really argue a lot are fun to play with.

mr.woo
01-03-2008, 06:41 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


hey at least we havnt had any trolls latly. even with del rio gone
thats always good.


Trolls are fun sometimes though.
Not the ones that want to just trash the place, but the clueless ones who really argue a lot are fun to play with.


i agree didnt there use to be a troll thread we reminicsed about them. gotta find that agin lol

Purple Floyd
01-03-2008, 08:55 PM
My advice is less bitching and more partial nudity

http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/hotchix2006.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/hotchix2006.jpg)

sleepagent
01-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Now that's a site that'll make you forget about our season already!

tb04512
01-03-2008, 09:26 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"tb04512" wrote:


Ill help if needed also, keep some of these crazies in line

and yes BLV that is you, so have a cookie for being special
:P ;D


Is that short bus special?


no then you would get a whole box of cookies
:D

marstc09
01-08-2008, 09:29 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:


My advice is less bitching and more partial nudity


sounds like a plan to me!

Prophet
01-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Let the spineless walk, if you take something seriously from a fake friend on an NFL forum then it's time to re-evaluate your life.

marstc09
01-10-2008, 10:35 AM
"Prophet" wrote:


Let the spineless walk, if you take something seriously from a fake friend on an NFL forum then it's time to re-evaluate your life.


I second that!

C Mac D
01-10-2008, 10:42 AM
"Prophet" wrote:


Let the spineless walk, if you take something seriously from a fake friend on an NFL forum then it's time to re-evaluate your life.


Haha, you truly are a Prophet. Preach on.

davike
01-13-2008, 12:53 AM
I was away for a while and I missed quite a few things going on around here. I agree with BLV though, I think it would be a good idea. Things get way to out of hand in some threads around here and the few mods who come on regularly can't handle 8000 members alone.

singersp
01-13-2008, 03:09 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:


"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


hey at least we havnt had any trolls latly. even with del rio gone
thats always good.


Trolls are fun sometimes though.
Not the ones that want to just trash the place, but the clueless ones who really argue a lot are fun to play with.


i agree didnt there use to be a troll thread we reminicsed about them. gotta find that agin lol


Why are you questioning it's existance? After all, you created it.
;)

greatest trolls! (http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=31642.0)

singersp
01-13-2008, 03:12 AM
A PP.O Mafia, it's the only way. Where is 6-Kings when you need him?

FedjeViking
01-13-2008, 04:07 PM
WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis! You guys are still finding stuff to bitch about. Personally, I ignore all the dumb stuff from the youngsters! If you don't let them know they are getting to you they will give up on their shit.

I just saw the old awards thread! Who is Fedge? Someone have a handle almost like mine, or was that suppose to be me?

marstc09
01-13-2008, 04:12 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:



WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis! You guys are still finding stuff to bitch about. Personally, I ignore all the dumb stuff from the youngsters! If you don't let them know they are getting to you they will give up on their shit.

I just saw the old awards thread! Who is Fedge? Someone have a handle almost like mine, or was that suppose to be me?


How come dumb stuff and youngsters are together. Old people act dumb too?!

BadlandsVikings
01-13-2008, 04:17 PM
"singersp" wrote:


A PP.O Mafia, it's the only way. Where is 6-Kings when you need him?


I wonder if he's interested in re-opening his shoe factory

http://www.ronscott.com/efx/RonScottCementBlocks.jpg

snowinapril
01-13-2008, 05:49 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"FedjeViking" wrote:



WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis! You guys are still finding stuff to beeyatch about. Personally, I ignore all the dumb stuff from the youngsters! If you don't let them know they are getting to you they will give up on their pooh.

I just saw the old awards thread! Who is Fedge? Someone have a handle almost like mine, or was that suppose to be me?


How come dumb stuff and youngsters are together. Old people act dumb too?!


Maybe newbie is a better term than youngsters and yes, the vets come up with some dumb stuff too.
LOL!

baumy300
01-13-2008, 06:30 PM
I nominate myself.

Freya
01-13-2008, 06:45 PM
"singersp" wrote:


A PP.O Mafia, it's the only way. Where is 6-Kings when you need him?


;D

FedjeViking
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
"Freya" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


A PP.O Mafia, it's the only way. Where is 6-Kings when you need him?


;D


::) Hiding? Glad to see you and Prophet, Freya! Dang, I've missed coming to PP.O.
:'(

Freya
01-13-2008, 08:42 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:


"Freya" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


A PP.O Mafia, it's the only way. Where is 6-Kings when you need him?


;D


::) Hiding? Glad to see you and Prophet, Freya! Dang, I've missed coming to PP.O.
:'(


And ever so glad to see you as well, Fedje!!!
:D Back from the books, are ye?

FedjeViking
01-13-2008, 09:00 PM
"Freya" wrote:


"FedjeViking" wrote:


"Freya" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


A PP.O Mafia, it's the only way. Where is 6-Kings when you need him?


;D


::) Hiding? Glad to see you and Prophet, Freya! Dang, I've missed coming to PP.O.
:'(


And ever so glad to see you as well, Fedje!!!
:D Back from the books, are ye?


Only until 8 am in the morning! But this is my last semester, I graduate on May 10th!
That thesis was a killer! I had no time for anything else but a little reading here once in awhile.
;D

Zeus
01-13-2008, 10:00 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:



WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis!


So you're done?
OUTSTANDING and CONGRATS!!!

Have you defended it yet, or is that not required (vs. a dissertation)?

=Z=

FedjeViking
01-14-2008, 12:01 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"FedjeViking" wrote:



WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis!


So you're done?
OUTSTANDING and CONGRATS!!!

Have you defended it yet, or is that not required (vs. a dissertation)?

=Z=


Hey Zeus! No, not quite done, I have a few spring classes to do. But nothing compared to that thesis writing.
;D I'll get my parchment May 10th.

You don't have to defend a thesis (thank God!), but they do want me to present it in the spring symposium to other historians of the area.

Marrdro
01-14-2008, 12:34 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"FedjeViking" wrote:



WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis!


So you're done?
OUTSTANDING and CONGRATS!!!

Have you defended it yet, or is that not required (vs. a dissertation)?

=Z=


Hey Zeus! No, not quite done, I have a few spring classes to do. But nothing compared to that thesis writing.
;D I'll get my parchment May 10th.

You don't have to defend a thesis (thank God!), but they do want me to present it in the spring symposium to other historians of the area.

Congratulations.
;D

cajunvike
01-14-2008, 01:26 PM
"Webby" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I think it should be the responsibility of the Mods.
Anyone can become a senior member, even the most jackassish of us.
Maybe Webby needs more mods, or a couple of new ones with new eyes.



I do plan to look for new help to bolster things, but I still would like input from any senior member as time goes, even in board fashion.

I know who the jackasses are and weight their opinions accordingly.

:P


First you kick out all of the Putzie crotchsniffers!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Zeus
01-14-2008, 09:39 PM
"FedjeViking" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"FedjeViking" wrote:



WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis!


So you're done?
OUTSTANDING and CONGRATS!!!

Have you defended it yet, or is that not required (vs. a dissertation)?


Hey Zeus! No, not quite done, I have a few spring classes to do. But nothing compared to that thesis writing.
;D I'll get my parchment May 10th.

You don't have to defend a thesis (thank God!), but they do want me to present it in the spring symposium to other historians of the area.


Wow!
That's great!
I'd love to get a brief snapshot of what you wrote about in your thesis (ex-history major here)...

=Z=

Vikes_King
01-18-2008, 05:46 PM
I honestly havn't seen THAT many problems, yes i know there have been some, but honestly nothing that bad.
Then again, I've been in this venue more than my fair share, from the time i was 11 till 18 (last year) i was always a hardcore gamer, I've often been in charge of websites and moderating/running forums, so I've pretty much seen it all in those terms and have much thicker skin than most.

I think its definantly been exaggerated about the severeness of the problems on the board lately, but I know since we have such a vast membership and contrasting personalities that no matter how small, they are still problems that should be taken care of.


Anything I can do to help, lemme know~

triedandtruevikesfan
01-19-2008, 12:38 PM
This site has grown to be like 4 times the size it was when I joined.
I haven't been around much lately for a number of different reasons, but when I do come on, I don't notice any real problems that would be different then always, just more people around to bitch about things.

Some great members have come and gone.
I don't even really know a lot of the new members!
My only real complaint is that we're not nearly as close knit as we used to be... but in a site this size, you can't be BFF with everyone... lol

FedjeViking
01-19-2008, 12:53 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"FedjeViking" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"FedjeViking" wrote:



WOW! This site hasn't changed much while I wrote my thesis!


So you're done?
OUTSTANDING and CONGRATS!!!

Have you defended it yet, or is that not required (vs. a dissertation)?


Hey Zeus! No, not quite done, I have a few spring classes to do. But nothing compared to that thesis writing.
;D I'll get my parchment May 10th.

You don't have to defend a thesis (thank God!), but they do want me to present it in the spring symposium to other historians of the area.


Wow!
That's great!
I'd love to get a brief snapshot of what you wrote about in your thesis (ex-history major here)...

=Z=


It was on "The Bergen Witch: Anne Pedersdatter Beyer."
Thesis, without photos, can be read here...http://www.students.juniata.edu/guylj04/Anne_Pedersdatter_Beyer/index.html

or I can email a pdf copy to you off site so you can read it in the order written. The web site doesn't do it justice.
;D

And thanks to josdin00 for making the background of the site for me!

davike
01-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program

Prophet
01-24-2008, 01:32 PM
"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks asshole, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"Fuck you, I'm running away from this pansy-ass site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."

COJOMAY
01-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Good stuff Prophet and probably true!
;D

Zeus
01-24-2008, 01:58 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks asshole, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"Fuck you, I'm running away from this pansy-ass site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Is that another euphemism for drawing a caveman?

=Z=

NodakPaul
01-24-2008, 03:52 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Is that another euphemism for drawing a caveman?

=Z=


Sounds to me like that would be the preferred alternative to drawing a caveman...

BadlandsVikings
01-24-2008, 05:42 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Is that another euphemism for drawing a caveman?

=Z=


Sounds to me like that would be the preferred alternative to drawing a caveman...


petting a kitten might be the same as finger painting

davike
01-24-2008, 06:36 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.

Prophet
01-24-2008, 06:40 PM
"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.


It appears to me that you are the one taking it seriously.
Trust me, I take nothing seriously on this site.

singersp
01-24-2008, 06:41 PM
"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.


But Prophet is a false fan for the offseason & his internet life is full of fake friends, ergo that must be a false or fake post.

davike
01-24-2008, 06:49 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.


It appears to me that you are the one taking it seriously.
Trust me, I take nothing seriously on this site.


Read your post, man. It didn't sound like you were joking at all. It sounded like you actually thought I was being serious. You didn't think I (or anyone else on this site) would post a reply to your remarks?

I thought a statement like
Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program would obviously be taken as a sarcastic joke. But the reply you made sounded very real, so I was going to defend myself.
Like I said before, I guess that is what the smiley option is for.

Prophet
01-24-2008, 06:51 PM
"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.


It appears to me that you are the one taking it seriously.
Trust me, I take nothing seriously on this site.


Read your post, man. It didn't sound like you were joking at all. It sounded like you actually thought I was being serious. You didn't think I (or anyone else on this site) would post a reply to your remarks?

I thought a statement like
Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program would obviously be taken as a sarcastic joke. But the reply you made sounded very real, so I was going to defend myself.
Like I said before, I guess that is what the smiley option is for.


I rarely do smileys.
You have your panties in a wad over nothing.
It is plain to see to the casual observer that my reply was a joke too.
BTW, that isn't a new idea....there's a thread somewhere...maybe this one?
that suggested just that.

BadlandsVikings
01-24-2008, 06:56 PM
"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.


It appears to me that you are the one taking it seriously.
Trust me, I take nothing seriously on this site.


Read your post, man. It didn't sound like you were joking at all. It sounded like you actually thought I was being serious. You didn't think I (or anyone else on this site) would post a reply to your remarks?

I thought a statement like
Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program would obviously be taken as a sarcastic joke. But the reply you made sounded very real, so I was going to defend myself.
Like I said before, I guess that is what the smiley option is for.


Anyone who takes Prophet seriously has problems
:D

davike
01-24-2008, 07:04 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:




Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.


It appears to me that you are the one taking it seriously.
Trust me, I take nothing seriously on this site.


Read your post, man. It didn't sound like you were joking at all. It sounded like you actually thought I was being serious. You didn't think I (or anyone else on this site) would post a reply to your remarks?

I thought a statement like
Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program would obviously be taken as a sarcastic joke. But the reply you made sounded very real, so I was going to defend myself.
Like I said before, I guess that is what the smiley option is for.


I rarely do smileys.
You have your panties in a wad over nothing.
It is plain to see to the casual observer that my reply was a joke too.
BTW, that isn't a new idea....there's a thread somewhere...maybe this one?
that suggested just that.


Maybe so.....its been a fuckin long day, and things at home aren't the best, maybe I over reacted. And I didn't know it had actually been brought up.

Maybe I need to draw a caveman

Vikes_King
01-24-2008, 08:26 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:




Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program


Kind of makes you feel all warm inside.


Vet: "Hey, you're new to the boards....i'll be your friend.
You just write down a bunch of BS and hit submit."

Newb: "Thanks donkey butt, you think I'm a tard and can't figure this out on my own?"

Vet: "I was just trying to be helpful.
I am a member of the 'let's hold hands society' and thought you would feel more welcome if I belittled you because you have less posts than me"

Newb:
"floop you, I'm running away from this pansy-jiggly butt site faster than you can kiss a baby"

Vet: "Wow, that didn't work out like I planned.
I better go pet a kitten."


Prophet, I think it was you who once upon a time made a statement like this : Everything on the internet should be taken seriously

Maybe it would have helped if I put a bunch of these after my post:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then I thought I could post a statement like that and people would realize its obviously a joke
::) Especially a sarcastic poster like you, Prophet.


It appears to me that you are the one taking it seriously.
Trust me, I take nothing seriously on this site.


Read your post, man. It didn't sound like you were joking at all. It sounded like you actually thought I was being serious. You didn't think I (or anyone else on this site) would post a reply to your remarks?

I thought a statement like
Lets have an "Adopt a newbe" program would obviously be taken as a sarcastic joke. But the reply you made sounded very real, so I was going to defend myself.
Like I said before, I guess that is what the smiley option is for.


Anyone who takes Prophet seriously has problems
:D

Schutz
03-28-2008, 03:35 AM
PP.O Mafia?
Sounds like copyright infringement to me.
;D

BadlandsVikings
03-28-2008, 10:33 AM
"Schutz" wrote:


PP.O Mafia?
Sounds like copyright infringement to me.
;D


Don't sue :D

gregair13
05-27-2008, 11:07 PM
what you just said does not make sense

cajunvike
05-27-2008, 11:29 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?

dcboardr41
05-27-2008, 11:32 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D

BadlandsVikings
05-27-2008, 11:33 PM
"gregair13" wrote:


what you just said does not make sense


I agree i don't even understand what i said

cajunvike
05-27-2008, 11:34 PM
"dcboardr41" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D


We will reserve that treatment for OPPOSING fans.

pack93z
05-27-2008, 11:50 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D


We will reserve that treatment for OPPOSING fans.


Better make every swing count there boys.. some of those opposing fans are a might bit big.. better make it hickory wood sluggers than just some cheap pine or aspen 2x4's.
:D

dcboardr41
05-27-2008, 11:52 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D


We will reserve that treatment for OPPOSING fans.


Better make every swing count there boys.. some of those opposing fans are a might bit big.. better make it hickory wood sluggers than just some cheap pine or aspen 2x4's.
:D


ill stick to metal, ill take a tire iron or a baseball bat
>:(
but not on u pack, only on the other sorry packer fans
:)

Mr Anderson
05-27-2008, 11:52 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D


We will reserve that treatment for OPPOSING fans.


Better make every swing count there boys.. some of those opposing fans are a might bit big.. better make it hickory wood sluggers than just some cheap pine or aspen 2x4's.
:D

That's when I show up.

Just put up the Mr. A signal.

It's like the Bat Signal, only instead of a bat shape in the sky it's just spells out "WE NEED AN VERY LARGE, INCREDIBLY HANDSOME, BRILLIANT MAN TO HELP US HERE" and I know that they're looking for me.

cajunvike
05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D


We will reserve that treatment for OPPOSING fans.


Better make every swing count there boys.. some of those opposing fans are a might bit big.. better make it hickory wood sluggers than just some cheap pine or aspen 2x4's.
:D


You could say the same if we were beating each other up...but it still makes more sense to beat up the opposing fans...than to beat up your own.
You'd most likely never be in the line of fire though, 93z, so no worries there.

pack93z
05-28-2008, 12:02 AM
No worries.. just playing along.. if I show up at a PPO tailgate and MrA has a stick of lumber in his hand though.. couple beads of sweat might escape.
;D

All in fun boys.. all in fun. BTW.. if you swing at the left leg.. it is your hands that will be stinging..
;)

dcboardr41
05-28-2008, 12:07 AM
"pack93z" wrote:


No worries.. just playing along.. if I show up at a PPO tailgate and MrA has a stick of lumber in his hand though.. couple beads of sweat might escape.
;D

All in fun boys.. all in fun. BTW.. if you swing at the left leg.. it is your hands that will be stinging..
;)


ill make sure to swing high ;D

singersp
05-28-2008, 05:05 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



I think Prophet doesn't have any problems with the "Look At Me" threads as I mentioned in his "Listen to Me" thread.

I believe he just wants them all located in a child board like the "PP.O Who are they" threads are. I'm guessing that's what he meant by the "Sticky" thread.

Zeus
05-28-2008, 07:55 AM
"pack93z" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D


We will reserve that treatment for OPPOSING fans.


Better make every swing count there boys.. some of those opposing fans are a might bit big.. better make it hickory wood sluggers than just some cheap pine or aspen 2x4's.
:D


I'm not worried about the likes of YOU!

FOOT SWEEP!

http://lawrencegrapplingclub.com/khthumb.jpg

=Z=

pack93z
05-28-2008, 09:10 AM
"Zeus" wrote:


I'm not worried about the likes of YOU!

FOOT SWEEP!

http://lawrencegrapplingclub.com/khthumb.jpg

=Z=


Hmmm good point.. I guess I shall have to bring a couple extra feet with out of the garage.. sorta like a tripod of sorts.
:D

Zeus
05-28-2008, 11:45 AM
"pack93z" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


I'm not worried about the likes of YOU!

FOOT SWEEP!

http://lawrencegrapplingclub.com/khthumb.jpg


Hmmm good point.. I guess I shall have to bring a couple extra feet with out of the garage.. sorta like a tripod of sorts.
:D


Jam one in your butt and you've got your own chair!

=Z=

cajunvike
05-28-2008, 12:25 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



I think Prophet doesn't have any problems with the "Look At Me" threads as I mentioned in his "Listen to Me" thread.

I believe he just wants them all located in a child board like the "PP.O Who are they" threads are. I'm guessing that's what he meant by the "Sticky" thread.


His beef was that the "From the Huddle" board was crowded by the "Congrats" threads...a "child board" would do NOTHING to resolve that issue.
Fact is, IF we start trying to over-police the board (especially when "wannabe policemen" attempt to tell others what to do), this board will lose its specialness and become like all the others.
NO THANKS.

C Mac D
05-28-2008, 12:28 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"pack93z" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


I'm not worried about the likes of YOU!

FOOT SWEEP!

http://lawrencegrapplingclub.com/khthumb.jpg


Hmmm good point.. I guess I shall have to bring a couple extra feet with out of the garage.. sorta like a tripod of sorts.
:D


Jam one in your butt and you've got your own chair!

=Z=


Until he takes that leg out and beats you with the shitty end.

BadlandsVikings
04-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Vote NodakPaul for chairman of the board

Schutz
04-29-2009, 01:08 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Vote NodakPaul for chairman of the board


That's Frank Sinatra.
But Nodak can be the President for sure.

gregair13
04-29-2009, 01:12 AM
If only calls claim to Jr. Vice President, I'll take it

GreenBaySlackers
04-29-2009, 06:03 AM
"pack93z" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


It would be good to have a group like this when a thead like look at me comes up


So what would this group DO when a thread like "Look at me" comes up?



get some tire irons and some 2x4s and have some fun ;D


We will reserve that treatment for OPPOSING fans.


Better make every swing count there boys.. some of those opposing fans are a might bit big.. better make it hickory wood sluggers than just some cheap pine or aspen 2x4's.
:D


Ok, I'm about to date myself a little bit here...


Does this remind anybody else of TexPack from way back when?
Who was it he got into it with? Was it Del Rio?

Purple Floyd
09-18-2011, 10:40 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


maybe you can scatter some party hats, balloons and kazoos arond the pages to give that party atmosphere.

This is one smart guy. Whatever happened to him?

i_bleed_purple
09-18-2011, 11:16 PM
This is one smart guy. Whatever happened to him?

sounds like a loser :haha:

Purple Floyd
09-20-2011, 05:39 PM
sounds like a loser :haha:

:rofl:

PacNWVike
12-17-2012, 02:56 AM
Skol vikings!!!!!

enlvikeman
12-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Can I be the Minister of Propaganda?

Purple Floyd
12-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Sure