PDA

View Full Version : Which Mike Will Be Fired First?

LosAngelis
12-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Which Mike Will Be Fired First?

Big Daddy
12-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Holmgren, that team has too much talent to be this bad.

cajunvike
12-09-2004, 08:26 PM
I agree, Holmgren...although the Fins will probably scoop him up right quick!

XTAP59
12-09-2004, 08:44 PM
Won't be Tice. Ain't no way Red gonna pony up more money for a coach. Tice is cheap. You get what you pay for.....

TheAnimal93
12-09-2004, 09:03 PM
I voted for shanny.......denver might not make playoffs either. he may be first. thats alot of mike's huh?

magicci
12-09-2004, 09:08 PM
i voted mike martz.

PhillyVikes
12-09-2004, 09:09 PM
I say Martz he is a fing moran!!!!!!!

Husky
12-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Mike Mularkey may not be on the list now but he has a very short time to avoid I think...Bills fans are not patient.

For now I am voting and hoping for Holmgren. But no love for Martz either.

enlvikeman
12-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Mike Tyson

snowinapril
12-10-2004, 12:38 AM
"Husky" wrote:

Mike Mularkey may not be on the list now but he has a very short time to avoid I think...Bills fans are not patient.

For now I am voting and hoping for Holmgren. But no love for Martz either.

He looks as if he has that team turning the corner. I think since he has a D, they are sitting pretty good. I hope they are patient with him. He should do well.

The AFC is tough, that has to account for something.

poult
12-10-2004, 12:57 AM
holmgren...... hes gonna be gone if they dont make the playoffs.

snowinapril
12-10-2004, 01:06 AM
I had a hard time choosing between Martz and Holmgren.

It came down to the team that was the most disappointing. The seahawks were the favorites for the first four weeks. Whoops!! It really wasn't fair to label them and place them that high. They have been rebuilding and the first year the resemble talent we label them the NFC champs that is a tall order. But Holmgren has been sliding everysince he took the job up until losing his GM status to losing games this year. Bye Bye Mikie H, especially when we add one more L to their record this weekend.

I find it hard to believe that Shannahan would be gone. He has quite a bit of slack to play with. They have a good team let him come back again next year.

Martz, he is a little like Tice, you really have to question some of the decisions he makes on the side lines. He listen to his heart our his gut.

BigEasyViking
12-10-2004, 01:15 AM
I voted for Martz just because i believe that he is the stupidest coach in the league. How do you have a running back as good as Marshall Faulk and not use him. I heard a stat the other day that sums it up. When Marshall Faulk carries for 100yds in a game the Rams are undefeated! He's an idiot.

snowinapril
12-10-2004, 01:23 AM
"BigEasyViking" wrote:

I voted for Martz just because i believe that he is the stupidest coach in the league. How do you have a running back as good as Marshall Faulk and not use him. I heard a stat the other day that sums it up. When Marshall Faulk carries for 100yds in a game the Rams are undefeated! He's an idiot.

I really think Martz thought they were going to make the playoffs and wanted to save Faulk. The HBO guys were saying they think Faulk is done, declining fast.

True, that stat is remarkable and it is easy to say why don't you use him more.

hawaiianvike21
12-10-2004, 02:34 AM
I see holmgren with the way he lost the mnf game and hasnt done as good as they can be as they were favored to be in the superbowl. Coaching is tough in the nfl and if you dont fulfill your word, youre out. Holmgren first. Hes the one F***ing up the most as of now.

Del Rio
12-10-2004, 07:10 AM
If shanahan gets fired he can come here :D

That would be a great and wonderful thing!

whackthepack
12-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Red complains that he needs a new stadium to be competitive, the Vikes made 33,000,000.00 million profit last year!

Maybe if he spent some of the money that he made maybe they could win a superbowl!

And the team also increased in value!

whackthepack
12-10-2004, 08:47 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Would love to see that!

Then lets play the Raiders so he can have Culpepper throw the ball at Davis's head!

uncle tony
12-10-2004, 09:25 AM
I say Martz and Holmgren at the same time.

cajunvike
12-10-2004, 09:27 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

OOH!!!! That is the one guy that would satisfy my criteria of being able to come in and win it all in one year with the talent we have now (ala Gruden in Tampa)...but you KNOW that Tightwad Red will NEVER pony up...what a shame! :cry:

loudog
12-10-2004, 09:33 AM
I live pretty close to Denver, and the people love Shanahan, so he won't be getting fired any time soon. If they f*** up really bad next year, then I could see it as a possibility, but still doubtful. He is a great coach, and I would absolutely love it if he was with the Vikes.

Del Rio
12-10-2004, 09:41 AM
There is no way in hell he is leaving Denver, but I saw he had one vote. I thought it was funny. And if it had a hint of truth to it the Vikes could really benifit, but we all know Shanny isn't going anywhere.

Hell he would be used to the snow though be a good fit :D

loudog
12-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Denver doesn't really get that much snow. And when they do get it, it melts away within a few days. Not like MN where it accumulates throughout the winter.

Del Rio
12-10-2004, 09:53 AM
That's odd I live in Utah and we get snow all winter in fact there's snow out there right now :D

I've hunted in Colorado and been snowed in a bunch, but never really been to Denver. But needless to say he would be more aclimated to Minnesota then a guy from Florida or something :D

Viking_Spirit
12-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Holmgren-he's done as it is.

RK.
12-10-2004, 11:47 AM
I think the Packers are going to tank here at the end of the season and we all know how faithful the packers fans are. Sherman will be gone when the Pack doesn't make the playoffs.