PDA

View Full Version : Faith

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Have some people!!

Why is everyone so quick to dump all of our players? Alot of our team right now is based on potential

I saw alot of growing this year and we even climbed back into playoff contention all the way up to the last week of the season

Tarvaris IS A WORK IN PROGRESS... He made strides this season.. Maybe not as fast as some of you would like to see.. But he is working on it and has improved his game

Chilldress has put in a solid effort for us as well.. He could use some work in adjustments.. And he is here for one more year so deal with it

Just have faith for next season.. We aren't that bad!!

The Dropper
12-30-2007, 08:25 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

Why is everyone so quick to dump all of our players? Alot of our team right now is based on potential

I saw alot of growing this year and we even climbed back into playoff contention all the way up to the last week of the season

Tarvaris IS A WORK IN PROGRESS... He made strides this season.. Maybe not as fast as some of you would like to see.. But he is working on it and has improved his game

Chilldress has put in a solid effort for us as well.. He could use some work in adjustments.. And he is here for one more year so deal with it

No, we are actually pretty good. Sometimes.

We are the Vikings.
;)

Purple Floyd
12-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I thought this was going to be about Faith Hill. She still looks good singing the Joan Jett cover for SNF

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Haha

Yah thats true

I think we have alot to build on.. And if Tarvaris can string together all of his good games he had this season into one solid season we have something to build around

BadlandsVikings
12-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Being a Vikings fan is all based on Faith, Pain, and Dissapointment

If you couldn't handle Pain and Dissapointment you wouldn't be a Vikings fan, and you wouldn't have Faith in next year.

ultravikingfan
12-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I have faith that a lot of people do not have faith in the team.

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Haha.. Idk if "faith" was the right choice of a title

But you all get the point!

Frostbite
12-30-2007, 08:31 PM
All the true fans do have it. We also can be critical as fans and be often one sided in our judgements of players, coaches, etc. I respect everyone's opinion here. I think some anger is mixed into otherwise more rational thinking.

A lot of things will happen in the off-season, and when cooler heads have a chance to really think and see what's going on with the team in a few months from now I believe everything will become more in focus.

I can see us being a very good team in 08.

Cheers!

BadlandsVikings
12-30-2007, 08:32 PM
"V4L" wrote:

;D

http://www.spring.net/marci/Public/Babes/Faith%20Hill%20In%20Tight%20Black%20Dress%20(1)%20(1).jpg

shockzilla
12-30-2007, 08:32 PM
I can see about three players for sure not being on the team next year:

1) Troy Williamson - DUH
2) Visanthe Shiancoe - CANNOT CATCH EITHER
3) Artis Hicks

Other than that, I see lots of reasons for excitement and positivity for next year. ON TO THE DRAFT!!!

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:33 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

;D

http://www.spring.net/marci/Public/Babes/Faith%20Hill%20In%20Tight%20Black%20Dress%20(1)%20(1).jpg

DAMNNNN!!!

I like this thread :)

Purple Floyd
12-30-2007, 08:34 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

;D

Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaw

ItalianStallion
12-30-2007, 08:36 PM
"The" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

We are the Vikings.

;)

The depressing thing is we usually aren't when the stakes are highest.

NodakPaul
12-30-2007, 08:37 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"The" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

We are the Vikings.
;)

yet... ;D

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:37 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"The" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

We are the Vikings.
;)

Very true

I liked seeing T-jack make a very nice 2 minute drive come back

Hopefully that boosts his confidence

The Dropper
12-30-2007, 08:38 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"The" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

We are the Vikings.
;)

Like I said. We are the Vikings.
;D

vikingivan
12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

I can see about three players for sure not being on the team next year:

1) Troy Williamson - DUH
2) Visanthe Shiancoe - CANNOT CATCH EITHER
3) Artis Hicks

Other than that, I see lots of reasons for excitement and positivity for next year. ON TO THE DRAFT!!!

Williamson will not be back next year.
He sealed his fate today.
You are right about Shiancoe Shock, he couldn't catch a cold.
But, since Childress brought him in I imagine he will be back next year.
I thought Mills looked a helluva lot better today than Shiancoe ever did.
I don't know how much Mills makes a year, but I assume around $700,000.00.
I would sooner have him at that price than Shiancoe at 8 million.

Hicks is history.

Unfortunately, you can add Mewelde Moore to the list, just a victim of circumstance.
I will be sorry to see him go.

Fortunately, you can add D. Smith to the list, good riddance!

Garland Greene
12-30-2007, 08:42 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

So what about Williamson?

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:43 PM
"Garland" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

He has constantly been bad

Has not shown ONE bit of potential

GOOD RIDDENCE!!

BadlandsVikings
12-30-2007, 08:44 PM
"V4L" wrote:

"Garland" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Have some people!!

He has constantly been bad

Has not shown ONE bit of potential

GOOD RIDDENCE!!

I hope Nike gets the money back they wasted on his eyes

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Nike is a joke

Garland Greene
12-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Well there is always

Addidas