PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry Adrian.

baumy300
12-30-2007, 07:10 PM
You need only 8 yards to earn the rushing title.

You lead the conference in rushing yards, but you can't play. You only get the ball 10 times.

I am sorry our coach has mis-used you lately.

I am sorry that we drafted you.

I am sorry that you have to sit and watch.

I am sorry that your coach is a douche bag.

I am sorry that although you are one of the best RB's in the league, you can't play on one of the leagues most underachieving teams.

I am sorry that this has to happen to someone with your morality and attitude.

I am sorry that you will never see the post season with this team.

I am just sorry that you basically never got a shot today. Not that individual achievements should be everything, but you deserve more than 10 carries a game.

I'm just not impressed now. Tell me off, I don't care. Just try and see where I'm coming from on this.

EDIT:

If we go into overtime and he gets it, I will delete this thread and change my user title to "Crow eater." Either way, this man deserved the ball more!

ultravikingfan
12-30-2007, 07:12 PM

This year, not next year.

Have faith, we are improving.

baumy300
12-30-2007, 07:13 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I know buddy. I'm just taking a little out of my ass right now. Just a little upset.

Purple Floyd
12-30-2007, 07:14 PM
He's done. Let's trade him to New England.

ultravikingfan
12-30-2007, 07:17 PM
"baumy300" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I know buddy. I'm just taking a little out of my ass right now. Just a little upset.

I hear ya brother.
I think we have good things coming our way.
Steady improvement we have seen.

ultravikingfan
12-30-2007, 07:21 PM
"baumy300" wrote:

You lead the conference in rushing yards, but you can't play. You only get the ball 10 times.

I am sorry that although you are one of the best RB's in the league, you can't play on one of the leagues most underachieving teams.

I am just sorry that you basically never got a shot today. Not that individual achievements should be everything, but you deserve more than 10 carries a game.

I'm just not impressed now. Tell me off, I don't care. Just try and see where I'm coming from on this.

EDIT:

If we go into overtime and he gets it, I will delete this thread and change my user title to "Crow eater." Either way, this man deserved the ball more!

He needs a lot more than 8 to earn the NFL rushing title.

Mikecarter81
12-30-2007, 07:26 PM
No offense, but
AP needs to improve some too.
He needs to work on his blocking, field vision and patience.
Yet like the vikes its a solid start

Mike

Purple Floyd
12-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Did anybody ever say why he didn't play the first series?

V4L
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Did anybody ever say why he didn't play the first series?

I was thinking to save him for the rest of the game?

Or maybe because we haven't been able to get anything with him lately?

purplepowered
12-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Once again we are saving $$ instead of letting our fans getting what we deserve. Something to be proud of. If AP was on the bench because of $$ I will be at Winter Park on the Following monday asking some people Y? This isnt fair to him. Y did we draft someone if you are not going to give him a contract you can give him what he deserves. They clearly watched the yards of everyone else and I am solidly pissed. Its time to show emotions and let the MAN know how his fans feel. As they been saying all year "We made the team!" well if we did, which we did, we deserve the whole shot. SKOL and I am sick of saying maybe Next Year! Its bullshit. I keep saying that about everything.. I am pissed and Its time to blow off steam. The Purple Jesus has been a God sent down to us and we miss used him, thanks again chilly u ass.

BadlandsVikings
12-30-2007, 07:39 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[A+PETERSON]&set=key[number],value[28]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p1369237_customback.chain]

V4L
12-30-2007, 07:41 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[A+PETERSON]&set=key[number],value[28]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p1369237_customback.chain]

Trade him for Brady and Moss and im cool with that!

Purple Floyd
12-30-2007, 07:45 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

He may even get a rushing title there. They will figure out how to block for him

TheVike
12-30-2007, 07:50 PM
wowo purplpepowerr I think I agree and IF in fact he had a clause to receive more money for certain amount of yards someones ass ought to be fried sorry for my language but all said here is right on by all!!!!

Jilly
12-30-2007, 07:53 PM
No, let's not trade him, make
him stay in misery with all of us. :)

Hang in there AD, it'll get better.......

Marrdro
12-30-2007, 07:56 PM
"baumy300" wrote:

EDIT:

I'm sorry that CT can get yards when you can't.

I'm sorry that you missed the delayed blitz the last play of the game and cause TJ to get sacked/fumble.

I'm sorry you missed a simple pitch that caused us to loose 11 yards.

I'm sorry..

Comeon my friend.
YOu have to realize, even though the announcers werent that smart, that when AD is in we are very predictable.

With CT in there we can pass or run and it makes the defenses thing about it.

How about you my friend.
Think about it.
You are a NFL coach, you are gaining yards with your most experienced back and you are being very effective in all facets of the game.

Do you put the guy back in that make the D key on what you are going to do.

I never expected to see a post like this out of you my friend.
;D

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:00 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

EDIT:

I'm sorry that you missed the delayed blitz the last play of the game and cause TJ to get sacked/fumble.

I'm sorry..

Comeon my friend.
YOu have to realize, even though the announcers werent that smart, that when AD is in we are very predictable.

How about you my friend.
Think about it.
You are a NFL coach, you are gaining yards with your most experienced back and you are being very effective in all facets of the game.

;D

Speak the truth!!

Marrdro
12-30-2007, 08:00 PM
"purplepowered" wrote:

Once again we are saving $$ instead of letting our fans getting what we deserve. Something to be proud of. If AP was on the bench because of $$ I will be at Winter Park on the Following monday asking some people Y? This isnt fair to him. Y did we draft someone if you are not going to give him a contract you can give him what he deserves. They clearly watched the yards of everyone else and I am solidly pissed. Its time to show emotions and let the MAN know how his fans feel. As they been saying all year "We made the team!" well if we did, which we did, we deserve the whole shot. SKOL and I am sick of saying maybe Next Year! Its kaka del rio. I keep saying that about everything.. I am pissed and Its time to blow off steam. The Purple Jesus has been a God sent down to us and we miss used him, thanks again chilly u jiggly butt.

He was on the bench cause we are very predictable with him in there.
The staff was going for the lead early on and then we were gonna use him.

Truth be told we had to very effective drives without him on the field.

He wasn't off the field for some damn contract incentive and money saving.
We aren't playing in the minors here my friend.
::)

ultravikingfan
12-30-2007, 08:01 PM
I was thinking our last game that AD did not look like the AD we have seen before.
Granted the box was stacked, but that motor that keeps him going seemed to be missing. Maybe the knee injury has hampered him.

He will be ok though.

Mikecarter81
12-30-2007, 08:03 PM
"V4L" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

EDIT:

I'm sorry..

Comeon my friend.

How about you my friend.
Think about it.

;D

Speak the truth!!

Here
Here!!!!

Mike

Bleedspurple3
12-30-2007, 08:05 PM
AD was in for 8 out of 31 plays in the 1st half (I didn't keep track in the 2nd cause I was too mad).
He ran the ball for 7 of them.
See the problem here?
Its not AD.
The guy HAS to be in like any other real RB in the league for like 75% of his teams plays so others dont key on him so much.
So of the plays he was in he ran the ball 7 out of 8 plays he was in.
And we wonder why everyone is stacking on him.

DaVizzles
12-30-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm sorry that you missed the delayed blitz the last play of the game and cause TJ to get sacked/fumble

His pass protection is something that he definatly needs to improve on aswell has catching passes. Other then that he is pretty much perfect..lol ;D

Once this passing game picks up they will quit stacking the box so much and it will free up the run game.

NodakPaul
12-30-2007, 08:10 PM
"purplepowered" wrote:

Once again we are saving $$ instead of letting our fans getting what we deserve. Something to be proud of. If AP was on the bench because of $$ I will be at Winter Park on the Following monday asking some people Y? This isnt fair to him. Y did we draft someone if you are not going to give him a contract you can give him what he deserves. They clearly watched the yards of everyone else and I am solidly pissed. Its time to show emotions and let the MAN know how his fans feel. As they been saying all year "We made the team!" well if we did, which we did, we deserve the whole shot. SKOL and I am sick of saying maybe Next Year! Its kaka del rio. I keep saying that about everything.. I am pissed and Its time to blow off steam. The Purple Jesus has been a God sent down to us and we miss used him, thanks again chilly u jiggly butt.

What would money have to do with AD being on the bench?

Yeah, you are disappointed missing the playoffs by one game.
But did you really expect to be in the race in week 17 when this season started.

Bottom line.
Childress and the Vikings finished better than most expected at the beginning of the season.
Yes, I can say, with faith, next year.
Because Childress has shown steady improvement.
Improvement this year over last. Improvement the second half of the season over the first.
Hell, improvement in the second half of the game versus the first.

So while you call Childress an ass and sarcastically thank him
::), I truly do thank him for giving me hope to actually be in the big game.
It is just a matter of time.

So thank you Childress.

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:13 PM
"DaVizzles" wrote:

I'm sorry that you missed the delayed blitz the last play of the game and cause TJ to get sacked/fumble

His pass protection is something that he definatly needs to improve on aswell has catching passes. Other then that he is pretty much perfect..lol ;D

Once this passing game picks up they will quit stacking the box so much and it will free up the run game.

Great runners can run out of 8 or 9 in the box

hx38596
12-30-2007, 08:24 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

He was on the bench cause we are very predictable with him in there.
The staff was going for the lead early on and then we were gonna use him.

Truth be told we had to very effective drives without him on the field.

He wasn't off the field for some gol 'darnit contract incentive and money saving.
We aren't playing in the minors here my friend.

Yeah, he has 1305 yards for the season.
The magic number to unleash big money for AD is 1300 yards...
so he has that.

Another trigger is he must be in something like 40% of the plays.
not so sure about that one.

And yeah... I suspect his knee isn't 100%.
i Think he dinked it in Detroit.

Purple Floyd
12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

But did you really expect to be in the race in week 17 when this season started.

Bottom line.
Childress and the Vikings finished better than most expected at the beginning of the season.
Improvement this year over last. Improvement the second half of the season over the first.

So while you call Childress an ass and sarcastically thank him

So thank you Childress.

This is true, but isn't it sad in a way that our expectations have been reduced to just being pleased to be at .500?

NodakPaul
12-30-2007, 08:36 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

Bottom line.

So while you call Childress an jiggly butt and sarcastically thank him

So thank you Childress.

This is true, but isn't it sad in a way that our expectations have been reduced to just being pleased to be at .500?

It is all relative.
After a 6-10 season, 8-8 is good.
After an 8-8 season, I expect a winning season and playoffs next year...

thejck
12-30-2007, 08:43 PM
i hope chester taylor sticks around here. he bailed us out quite a bit.

any other experienced qb would have made an deffence look foolish if they stacked up to block AP. AP's problem is the qb and the once dimensional offence.
Opposing defences have not figured out how to stop AP but how to stop the vikings. Any other RB in the league would have the same problems AP had.

TJ could have had career days out there with AP in and everyone looking to him to run

jessejames09
12-30-2007, 08:45 PM
"DaVizzles" wrote:

No way... that is the best sig ever. I believe i asked around before for a bust sig, but people called me an asshole. It's just too bad it took everyone those 2 drops to see the light.

If there is 1 positive out of this game its that troy probably won't be around next season. Right??

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:46 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

No way... that is the best sig ever. I believe i asked around before for a bust sig, but people called me an donkey butt. It's just too bad it took everyone those 2 drops to see the light.

If there is 1 positive out of this game its that troy probably won't be around next season. Right??

Are you kidding?!

No one has liked TROY!!

DaVizzles
12-30-2007, 08:51 PM
"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

No man, do you see any of the great RB's in the league facing what Adrian faces? I dont ever see anyone stack the box on LT because if they did Rivers would be able to lite it up. Nobody faces 9 in the box on a regular basis.

When the passing game picks up which I believe will happen it will be back to the way he used to run.

What we need is a big time receiver...that wouldnt hurt :)

DaVizzles
12-30-2007, 08:56 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

No way... that is the best sig ever. I believe i asked around before for a bust sig, but people called me an donkey butt. It's just too bad it took everyone those 2 drops to see the light.

If he is still here after this season something is wrong. It would free up alot of cap space letting this #5 receiver that is being paid like a #1 go. Maybe it will give us enough money to sign a capable receiver like Bernard Berrian or Bryant Johnson.

V4L
12-30-2007, 08:59 PM
"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

No man, do you see any of the great RB's in the league facing what Adrian faces? I dont ever see anyone stack the box on LT because if they did Rivers would be able to lite it up. Nobody faces 9 in the box on a regular basis.

When the passing game picks up which I believe will happen it will be back to the way he used to run.

Tell Barry Sanders that ;)

PackSux!
12-30-2007, 09:06 PM
"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

Barry had Herman Moore.
We have Troy Williamson.

V4L
12-30-2007, 09:12 PM
"PackSux!" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

Barry had Herman Moore.
We have Troy Williamson.

Doesn't matter

They still stacked 8 or 9 in the box.. And he still got away

Not to mention out line is WAYYYYYYY better then his was

And Sidney Rice and Wade are much better then Williamson so don't try to toss his name in there

Once again.. THE GREAT BACKS CAN RUN AGAINST 8 OR 9 IN THE BOX

DaVizzles
12-30-2007, 09:15 PM
"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

I never got to see him play so I have no argument. But I highly doubt that he faced 8 or 9 in the box at all times. If he did that is just insane and he is no doubt the greatest ever.

V4L
12-30-2007, 09:17 PM
"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

I never got to see him play so I have no argument. But I highly doubt that he faced 8 or 9 in the box at all times. If he did that is just insane and he is no doubt the greatest ever.

Trust me he did

Of course they can't put in 8 or 9 EVERY play.. But just as much as AD has faced

ultravikingfan
12-30-2007, 09:18 PM
"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

Oh he did, a lot.
He was usually hit behind the LOS too.
They did not have a great passing attack every year, yet Sanders did it.
But, he is one of a kind.
I do not expect AD to be able to break all of the runs.

hx38596
12-30-2007, 09:39 PM
I am old enough to watch B Sanders in College and Detroit.
IMO, he is the greatest RB of all time... most talented and he had a niche of making guys miss.

AD ain't there, but great none the less.
He needs some creative coaching/plays to get the ball in his hands better.
Think R. Bush.
Think slot back, etc...

farvathevikinglover
12-30-2007, 11:21 PM
The thing about all this talk is this: even if Adrian isn't one of the "great backs", he's still pretty amazing. And even though Sanders was one of the best ever, the rest of the team was so bad that they couldn't do that well and Sanders had to face 8-9 every play.
So even if Adrian was as good as Sanders and the other team is putting 8-9 in the box and Adrian still getting past them, that's still not enough to be a great team. Is the rest of the team good enough to make us great? Or would we just be an okay team with one of best running backs ever?

vikes2456
12-30-2007, 11:41 PM
He is still young, I imagine he'll find ways to overcome the 8-9 guys in the box. But that wasn't even easy for Barry to do..

farvathevikinglover
12-30-2007, 11:56 PM
He shouldn't have to learn to overcome 8-9 guys. The passing game should be good enough to keep the defense spread out.

Bleedspurple3
12-31-2007, 01:37 AM
Again, Barry Sanders got to actually play though.
By no means am I comparing AD to Barry BUT let AD PLAY!
You can't put him out there for 25-40% of the plays and expect him to get the big yards.
He needs to be in the game 75-80% of the off. plays.

davike
12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
"Bleedspurple3" wrote:

Again, Barry Sanders got to actually play though.
By no means am I comparing AD to Barry BUT let AD PLAY!
You can't put him out there for 25-40% of the plays and expect him to get the big yards.
He needs to be in the game 75-80% of the off. plays.

First of all we did get him the ball earlier on. He didn't do much and he dropped a pitch. He might have hit the rookie wall. All I know is that you guys think that Childress is such an idiot as to see that Peterson is the best offensive player we have. I think he realizes that, I also think that he might have a good reason for not playing his best offensive player to much this game. We don't have a friggen clue what is going on half the time with the coaches and players. We as fans don't know all the details. All we see is that AP got only a few carries and then we go call our coach and idiot.

Also when we are down we need to pass. And after watching AD play the past few weeks I probably wouldn't really want to trust him to go get enough yards to move the chains consistently enough to get more then a few carries. I love AD as much as you all do, but lets face facts. He hasn't been looking like purple jesus for a while. Teams know all they have they have to do is stop AD and they are learning how to do it. This will change once we get a passing game but that is how it goes right now.

Tell me....if your a coach and you give the ball to AD twice in a row and he loses a yard on one carry and gets 3 on the next, what do you do? Pass and have fans say that you don't give Peterson the ball more? Run and say your being to conservative with your play calling? You run with AD on first and second downs and then you get blamed for being predictible, you pass and they say you aren't getting AD in there enough. Either way you can't keep the fans happy, AD is tired of running against these stacked defenses

AD hasn't been playing like he was earlier this season, the defenses have figured out some stuff, and so he can't be relied on as the only way to win games.

Zeus
12-31-2007, 08:31 AM
"baumy300" wrote:

Are you also sorry that he missed the bus and, thus, was benched for the first series?

=Z=

Zeus
12-31-2007, 08:33 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

He didn't miss the blitz.
He picked up his assignment and then Ryan Cook stood there like a statue and blocked NO ONE AT ALL, putting Tarvaris under the intense pressure that caused the fumble.

Review the tape, Marr.

=Z=

Marrdro
12-31-2007, 08:37 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

He picked up his assignment and then Ryan Cook stood there like a statue and blocked NO ONE AT ALL, putting Tarvaris under the intense pressure that caused the fumble.

Review the tape, Marr.

=Z=

I don't have tape to review and I don't need to.

Cook was engaged and had his guy pushed towards the center. His guy was not the guy who delay blitzed.
Look at the tape my friend you will see the guy come around Cook and the guy he was engaged with at about a the same time AD was going out of the picture.

Review tape Z.

Zeus
12-31-2007, 08:42 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Review the tape, Marr.

Cook was engaged and had his guy pushed towards the center. His guy was not the guy who delay blitzed.
Look at the tape my friend you will see the guy come around Cook and the guy he was engaged with at about a the same time AD was going out of the picture.

Review tape Z.

I don't have tape or digital.
But I watched the replay over and over again yesterday and it's Cook who blocked nobody.

=Z=

Purple Floyd
12-31-2007, 10:02 AM
"PackSux!" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

Barry had Herman Moore.
We have Troy Williamson.

Herman Moore and Brett Perriman. They combined to average over 100 catches and more than 1000 yards each for a few years in there. Then Perriman was replaced with Johnny Morton and he had over 1000 yards.

Compare that to the no-hands club we have invested in.

NodakPaul
12-31-2007, 10:32 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Review the tape, Marr.

Review tape Z.

I don't have tape or digital.
But I watched the replay over and over again yesterday and it's Cook who blocked nobody.

=Z=

I have the digital and will review it when I get home today... Originally I thought the same as Marrdro, but Z has cast doubt into my mind.

hx38596
12-31-2007, 10:35 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

Are you also sorry that he missed the bus and, thus, was benched for the first series?

=Z=

LOL, nice stinger.
AD's body was in Denver, but his mind was in Texas...
I bet he can't wait to drag his homesick ass back home and thaw out.
Next year, he better get his mind right, or incidents like this won't get overlooked and swept under the rug.

V4L
12-31-2007, 12:11 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8059d144

Last 30 seconds or so shows the play

AP went to block Cooks guy.. And Cook was standing there

Dumb play by both.. But really the delayed blitzer was AP's fault

Which is another reason he isn't in the game all the time

baumy300
12-31-2007, 12:22 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

=Z=

In my best Bert Blyleven voice - " I did not know that."

PackSux!
12-31-2007, 12:32 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"PackSux!" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Barry had Herman Moore.
We have Troy Williamson.

Herman Moore and Brett Perriman. They combined to average over 100 catches and more than 1000 yards each for a few years in there. Then Perriman was replaced with Johnny Morton and he had over 1000 yards.

Its about time somebody figured it out.
Barry Sanders did not face 8-9 man fronts on a regular basis like alot of you seem to think.

Dont forget in 1995 Herman Moore had 123 receptions in the season which was the best ever until Marvin harrison broke it in 2002.

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/receiving

Marrdro
12-31-2007, 12:56 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.
I will take a look at it with sober eyes today when I get home.
Can't see video's because of the damn firewalls.

;D

NodakPaul
12-31-2007, 01:02 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.
Can't see video's because of the gol 'darnit firewalls.

;D

LMAO.
When TWill dropped that wide open bomb, the commentator (is that Davis) says "This is why I can't be a coach - because I am cutting him right there."

V4L is absolutely right though.
AD went up on Cooks guy instead of watching for the blitz, and Cook just stood there confused afterwards.
Both were responsible, but AD started the miscue.

Marrdro
12-31-2007, 01:11 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.

;D

LMAO.
When TWill dropped that wide open bomb, the commentator (is that Davis) says "This is why I can't be a coach - because I am cutting him right there."

AD went up on Cooks guy instead of watching for the blitz, and Cook just stood there confused afterwards.

Lets not leave the C and QB out of this issue.

It was on Birk to make the correct line call and for TJ to adjust the RB accordingly.
Throw in a couple of novices (AD/Cook) at handling complex blocking schemes in the face of a complex blitz scheme and you have what we saw last night.

To tell the truth, the D disguised this to a T and timed it perfectly or it wouldn't have worked.
;D

mr.woo
12-31-2007, 01:14 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.

;D

LMAO.

Lets not leave the C and QB out of this issue.

It was on Birk to make the correct line call and for TJ to adjust the RB accordingly.
Throw in a couple of novices (AD/Cook) at handling complex blocking schemes in the face of a complex blitz scheme and you have what we saw last night.

To tell the truth, the D disguised this to a T and timed it perfectly or it wouldn't have worked.
;D

ive always been confused as to why people say that? T is only like halfway through the alphabet its not even that far. at best its like 78% they didnt do that blitz at 78% they did it at 100% shouldnt it be they executed the blitz to a Z?

Purple Floyd
12-31-2007, 01:41 PM
"PackSux!" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"PackSux!" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

Barry had Herman Moore.
We have Troy Williamson.

Barry Sanders did not face 8-9 man fronts on a regular basis like alot of you seem to think.

Dont forget in 1995 Herman Moore had 123 receptions in the season which was the best ever until Marvin harrison broke it in 2002.

I guess that put an end to that argument didn't it?

Marrdro
12-31-2007, 01:49 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"PackSux!" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"PackSux!" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Barry had Herman Moore.
We have Troy Williamson.

I guess that put an end to that argument didn't it?

Funny how actual facts turn a opinion around.

;D

VikesFanInNC
12-31-2007, 06:59 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20071231/capt.464c9ae6a8d44ea4a3098cef0b834c58.broncos_wrapup_football_codz106.jpg

Marrdro
01-01-2008, 09:45 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.

;D

LMAO.

I love it when I'm right.

;D

Seriously though, as I stated above, we need to also lay blame with the C and QB as well.

Did Birk make the right blitz call?

Did TJ make the right pre-snap adjustment.

Watch closely and you will see that both Hutch and Birk were out of the play. I think the wrong line call was made (they should have shifted everyone's zone over to the right one gap) and TJ made the wrong adj off of that for the RB's.

Everyone has to remember that of the 4 players involved only one of them is considered a seasoned Vet.
All of them, including the Vet will probably learn from that and when in that situation again will never fail us.

;D

Zeus
01-01-2008, 06:33 PM
"baumy300" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

Circle Me, Baumy!

=Z=

Zeus
01-01-2008, 06:36 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.

;D

LMAO.

;D

We're both right.
I just remember Cook standing there like a complete fucking idiot, blocking no one.
Even if AD picked up the wrong guy, the delayed blitzer SHOULD have been spotted by Cook.

The Vikings need to move McKinnie to the RT spot and draft a better LT.

=Z=

Purple Floyd
01-01-2008, 08:41 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.

;D

LMAO.

;D

We're both right.
I just remember Cook standing there like a complete fucking idiot, blocking no one.
Even if AD picked up the wrong guy, the delayed blitzer SHOULD have been spotted by Cook.

=Z=

I like that idea.

jessejames09
01-01-2008, 08:51 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Thanks my friend.

;D

LMAO.

;D

We're both right.

=Z=

Trade CT and our #1 pick to move up to the top 5 and get Jake Long. ;D

baumy300
01-01-2008, 08:52 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

Circle Me, Baumy!

=Z=

You are hereby circled.