PDA

View Full Version : " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with Cojomay...



NordicNed
12-28-2007, 08:32 AM
PP.O name: COJOMAY
Real name: John Maynard
Age: ( Don't let this one scare you ) Grin I’ll be 69 on January 6th
Current City: Germantown, Kentucky
Hometown: Fargo, North Dakota was where I was born and spent the first 18 years of my life. Then I moved to Minneapolis.
Occupation: Pastor of two small Lutheran Churches.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/P1010059.jpg

1) Cojomay, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?


I grew up in Fargo, ND. I have an adopted sister who is five years older than me. But I was an only child. My childhood was pretty normal. I grew up in a very traditional home with both a mother and father. My mom was a stay-at-home mom and my dad was a branch manager of Grant Storage Battery Company. Not much unusual happened in my early schooling. I was a very average student but was very active in sports at a young age because I was bigger than most my age. I played football in Junior High. My parents had a lake cabin in northern Minnesota and I spent most of my summers there with my cousin.

2) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?


Again, I was an average student. I didn’t have a lot of friends but I had a few very close friends that I had since childhood when we were all in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts with one another. I played some football in high school but excelled in swimming. In fact, I held the state record in the 100 yard backstroke for several years.

3) What did you do after High School?

After high school I got a swimming scholarship to Hamline University in St. Paul. My goal was to make the Olympic swimming team but I was one man short of qualifying for the team. I did swim for the US in the Pan American games though but didn’t win my race. I received my Bachelor’s degree in English at Hamline in 1961 and then transferred to the University of Minnesota where I received my Master’s degree in English.



http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/0610_z1953_studebaker_starliner25_m.jpg

4) What was your first car? Or was it a horse and buggy? LOL What did you like about it most? Do you have any one story that reminds you about your first car?

My first car was a 1953 Studebaker Commander that was a deep midnight blue color. Gads, I wish I still had it. It’s probably worth a small fortune today. I loved the sportiness of it and look of 'speed' it projected. It was a 'babe-mobile' for sure except I was very shy when I was in high school and college. (I was, really.) I never picked up any 'babes' in it that I can remember.


5) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?

I became a Vikings fan when they moved to Minnesota (or actually a bit before). More about that in a later question. I still remember their first game with the Chicago Bears in the fall of 1961 when they won. That was one of the highlights of my watching the Vikings to this day.

6) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.


There are so many memories. It’s funny but even though I was VERY CLOSE to the team, I never even thought about autographs, pictures, memorabilia or things like that. Funny, isn’t it. Now all of those things are so popular. And even now I don’t have much in the way of jerseys (I don’t even own one) cards, autographs, etc. I have some Viking clothing which I have bought mostly in the last few years.



7) How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?

I was just looking on the net one day and came across PP.O. I had looked at KFAN’s site but was so turned off by the negativity of it all that I didn’t want to be there although I do post on it very occasionally. I think maybe I’ve made 10 posts there in the last year.
But PP.O has a sense of 'community' to it and I think a lot of people today are looking for companionship from like-minded people. PP.O fulfills that need for many of us. We can disagree with each other and yet people on the site respect each other’s opinions. I think that has a lot to do with the way Webby and the moderators run the site.
I sure have met several people that I would love to spend some time with on there and I have learned a lot about NFL football. And chatting with the people on PP.O has made me even a stronger Viking’s fan! Now I look at the game more seriously (although I wish I had more knowledge of the game) while before I looked at it more as entertainment.


9) I've heard some rumors that you have a personal in with the Vikings Org. Or some type of personal tie to the Vikings. Are you willing to share that tie with us now, if it is true that is.


OK, I’m gonna let the 'cat out of the bag' so to speak.
When I was in college at Hamline, I taught a swimming exercise class at the YMCA in downtown Minneapolis. Max Winter (Winter Park named after him) was one of my students. We got to be really close friends. He would give me tickets to the Minnesota Gopher’s games occasionally. He made me aware that an NFL team was coming to Minneapolis (He was the first president) and when I graduated from Hamline he offered me a job in the spring of 1961 with the Vikings. I accepted a job in the 'public relations' sector of the team and worked with the Vikings for three years while earning my Master’s degree at the University of Minnesota. I was simply a 'gopher' for the higher ups and was low man in my department. But I did get to go to many of the games at Met Stadium and met with all of the players and coaches and was on a first-name basis with several of them. That’s why I said earlier that it was so strange that I never got any memorabilia during that time. I left after three years when I got my advanced degree and went into the newspaper business. So that’s where my love for the Vikings really started. I’ll always be grateful to Max for giving me that opportunity.






Actually someone gave me that name. It happened when I lived in Colorado. So the 'Co' is the abbreviation for that state and someone thought it would be funny to use a similar name to 'Cujo' the dog in the Stephen King novel. I added the 'may' because it is the first three letters of my last name. So it’s really nothing special.



11) When you’re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/2004_Deer.jpg
I am an avid bow hunter. I bow hunt for deer and turkeys and when I was in Utah and Colorado as a pastor, I hunted a lot of elk. Got several, too. I have done a lot of hunting in other states and met a lot of great people.


12) Could you tell us what your experiences being a Pastor have given you? And how did this calling to serve come to you?


As I said earlier, I started out in the newspaper business in Bottineau, North Dakota and was quite successful winning several awards. But I tired of it and at 35 years of age I decided it was time for a change. I was never into 'religion.' In fact, I NEVER went to church at all. But my hunting and trapping buddy was the pastor of the Lutheran church where my wife and kids went. I’ll always be thankful to him for never pushing me. But we would talk and I would tell him how stupid he was to believe in the things he did. He never put me down for my views. So I’ve always tried to practice that. I finally ended up taking a 'Adult Class' on the Bible from him just because I wanted to go and show others how stupid this who religion thing was. But as they say, 'A funny things happened on the way to the forum...' I started really getting interested in what I wa reading and studying and the more I read and the more I studied, I found a strong need to want to find out more and more. The pastor finally suggested I go on to seminary if for nothing else to lean more than he could teach me. That led to a three year schooling and I finally became a pastor at age 39. I have served churches in Moab, Utah, Buena Vista, Colorado and now here in Kentucky.

13) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?

Do you think it would do any good?


14) Could you tell us some things about your great State of KY...


Well, it’s a LOT warmer than Minnesota. Kentucky in the Springtime with all the redbuds and Dogwood trees blooming is absolutely the most beautiful thing. And then add to that turkey’s gobbling and you have the perfect place. Actually Kentucky isn’t a 'state.' It’s a 'Commonwealth.' It’s because of the form of government.


15) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/elk2001t.jpg

As I mentioned before, hunting. But I have time to work in my garden. I love fresh corn and tomatoes so I raise a lot of both. In the winter months I just sit in front of the computer reading PP.O posts.


16)

What’s your favorite food? What’s your favorite tailgate food?


I love virtually any kind of food. Meatloaf is one of my favorites as are good hot wings.
My favorite tailgate food is good Polish sausage with some grilled onions and green peppers and some mustard and ketchup.




17) I’m sure you must have done some traveling in your days, where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.

I’ve been in virtually all the states except Hawaii and Alaska. I love the Rocky Mountains. I want to visit Alaska and my wife and I hope to cruise there in a couple of years.


18) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your life time?
Hunt brown bears in Alaska with my bow.

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?

I think they will win it someday, but I have no idea when. I just hope I live to see it. If they won the Super Bowl probably the first thing I would do is die so I could die happy.

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?


Man, that’s a tough one. Everyday is a memory on the site. Each day brings new information, laughs, and finding out more about some of my favorite people in the country. One memory that really stands out though was you burning your Culpepper jersey. That was one of the funniest things I’ve seen on PP.O


Thanks John....

You are so welcome and thank you for doing this. I am anxious to read about others. I hope I didn’t bore all the readers.


http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/Genna_Davis_And_I.jpg

Mr-holland
12-28-2007, 08:43 AM
again, great stuff thanks Ned and Cojo!

NodakPaul
12-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Very cool.
I always wondered what your tie to the Vikings was Cojo.

Good read. :)

Marrdro
12-28-2007, 08:54 AM
I really do like this idea.
Great job Ned.

COJO.
You have got to be one of the most interesting people I have ever met (kindof) in my life.


I wish I had the nads to try to go after Mr. Brownie with my bow.
Props to you my friend if you do.
;D

El Vikingo
12-28-2007, 09:05 AM
This interview topics are just great,IMHO Marr could be a very good guest too.

jargomcfargo
12-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Nice job Coj.. Thanks for sharing. I'm a bowhunter as well.

C Mac D
12-28-2007, 09:23 AM
These are great threads.

VikingMike
12-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Great job, Cojo and Ned...this is a great idea.
:) I notice PP.O is open on your screen.
;D Have a Happy New Year!

Schutz
12-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Good read!

mr.woo
12-28-2007, 12:47 PM
this is prolly the greatest idea for a thread ever. and prolly wouldnt work on any other forum.
good job COJ. nice to learn about you

Bkfldviking
12-28-2007, 01:06 PM
really nice post COJO, enjoyed it!!!! :D

As for the Alaskan Cruise, I highly recommend it.
When the wife signed us up for it I thought I was going to be bored out of my mind (not that it is really long journey) but it turned out that a week is not long enough to do everything you want to do.

Take the cruise, you will love it.

Turboe
12-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.

Schutz
12-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah there should be a sticky for this.

AngloVike
12-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Another good read - well done Ned, a great idea you've had with these...Cojo you didn't bore us either!

NordicNed
12-28-2007, 01:57 PM
"Turboe" wrote:


Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.







Sorry Turboe, no running list, but the good news is, Webby and I have been talking and Webby is going to set up a thread all on it's own just for this....The PP.O Members interviews..




When it gets done, not sure, but the sooner the better for me.
It takes some time to put one together....




You haven't missed much yet....They are all
in the Clubhouse Forum....I've only done 3 now,
BLV, Singer and Cojo....




I can't take total credit for the idea either,
I actually got the idea from another site that I belong to.
A Connecticut Fishing forum......My other favorite forum.
They have it set up really nice also.
It actually highlights the most recent Members interview with a link on the home page and their pic.
Then you can also click on a
highlight that shows all the other previous members who had been interviewed....




Like anything else that is new, hopefully this will get better with time..




Glad you are all enjoying it...



Ned
;)

Jilly
12-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Nice to meet you COJO.
I'll have to forward your intro/bio to one of my best friends. She also majored in English and we are always jokingly referring to the lyrics of one song in the show Avenue Q, titled "What do you do with a B.A. in English". Not sure if you have heard it or not but its good for a laugh. Of course it wouldn't pertain to you since you have obviously had quite a successful career as a writer but every English major seems to enjoy it.

Happy upcoming Birthday!

vikinggreg
12-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Great read, nice to know more about you

Enjoy the New Year and have a great birthday

DaVizzles
12-28-2007, 02:39 PM
Very nice idea Ned.

Ned so did you post a video of you burning a Culpepper jersey? I never seen it...is it still on here somewhere?

BadlandsVikings
12-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Nice to get to know more about you cojo, and Ned this was very cool idea.
I also thing the get to know you forum is a cool idea.

marstc09
12-28-2007, 07:59 PM
I love these threads. Who's next?

marstc09
12-28-2007, 08:02 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:


"Turboe" wrote:


Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.







Sorry Turboe, no running list, but the good news is, Webby and I have been talking and Webby is going to set up a thread all on it's own just for this....The PP.O Members interviews..




When it gets done, not sure, but the sooner the better for me.
It takes some time to put one together....





You haven't missed much yet....They are all
in the Clubhouse Forum....I've only done 3 now,
BLV, Singer and Cojo....





I can't take total credit for the idea either,
I actually got the idea from another site that I belong to.

A Connecticut Fishing forum......My other favorite forum.

They have it set up really nice also.
It actually highlights the most recent Members interview with a link on the home page and their pic.
Then you can also click on a
highlight that shows all the other previous members who had been interviewed....




Like anything else that is new, hopefully this will get better with time..




Glad you are all enjoying it...




Ned

;)


I can't find BLV. Anyone have a link?

Garland Greene
12-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Glad we got to find out a little bit more about you Cojomay. Thanks for sharing.

vikes_4_life_42
12-28-2007, 08:06 PM
I can't find BLV. Anyone have a link?


Who are they really- Here's BLV (http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40720.0)

Garland Greene
12-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Dang I thought this was the first one? Thanks for the link. Any Chance we could get them pinned somehow or ina
special section of PPO?

vikes_4_life_42
12-28-2007, 08:28 PM
"Garland" wrote:


Dang I thought this was the first one? Thanks for the link. Any Chance we could get them pinned somehow or ina
special section of PPO?

Here's the link to Singer's interview as well... 20 questions with Singersp (http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40905.0)

jaymz7
12-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Again another great read.
It's a great idea to get a better insight to all of the PPO members.

singersp
12-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanx for sharing some more information with us Cojomay. I too was very shy in high school & still am to this day to some extent.

I'm sure there are are lot more fasinating things you've done in your life & I hope you leak some more out as the years gone by. I knew you were a pastor, but did not know the story behind how you became one. Very interesting & surprising to me as well.

You & the mrs. should take take that cruise to Alaska & if you can, take your bow with you. My mom took that cruise a few years back & loved it so much she plans on doing it again. She saw whales in the wild for the very first time on that trip.

I'm also grateful you shared your story about your tie in with the Vikings. I've been wondering about that for some time & suggested Ned ask you that specifically. I'd have loved to see that game & wonder if it available on tape. Tarkenton came off the bench as a rookie & threw for 4 TDs in that game while running for a fifth. 37-13 final score.
8)

One question, if you don't mind answering it.....

Being a Vikings fan since day one & having personal ties with the team, who is your favorite Vikings player or players, past or present?

Ltrey33
12-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks again Ned! That was a good read!

COJOMAY
12-28-2007, 10:14 PM
"singersp" wrote:


Thanx for sharing some more information with us Cojomay. I too was very shy in high school & still am to this day to some extent.

I'm sure there are are lot more fasinating things you've done in your life & I hope you leak some more out as the years gone by. I knew you were a pastor, but did not know the story behind how you became one. Very interesting & surprising to me as well.

You & the mrs. should take take that cruise to Alaska & if you can, take your bow with you. My mom took that cruise a few years back & loved it so much she plans on doing it again. She saw whales in the wild for the very first time on that trip.

I'm also grateful you shared your story about your tie in with the Vikings. I've been wondering about that for some time & suggested Ned ask you that specifically. I'd have loved to see that game & wonder if it available on tape. Tarkenton came off the bench as a rookie & threw for 4 TDs in that game while running for a fifth. 37-13 final score.
8)

One question, if you don't mind answering it.....

Being a Vikings fan since day one & having personal ties with the team, who is your favorite Vikings player or players, past or present?


Thank you Singer and the rest of you for your kind words. My favorite Vikings player has always been this guy...
http://www.purplepride.org/forums/gallery/4760_20_12_07_10_27_18.jpg
I always wonder why I liked Joe Kapp because he wasn't a likeable kind of guy. The guy was a hard drinking, tough talking son of a gun but his passion for football was unbelieveable. In many respects he had a "devil may care" attitude like Adrian Peterson does when he runs. It almost seemed like he didn't care about his body, he just wanted to beat people to a pulp if he could.
My favorite player on that first team in 1961 was Ed Sharockman, a DB who had a heart of gold and always had nice things to say to me. He was really a big, warm fuzz-ball. You got to remember that I was about the same age as those players back in 1961. I was 22 years old so I related well to them in many respects.
And by the way, after that great start against Chicago they finished the season 3-11.

singersp
12-28-2007, 11:19 PM
"Turboe" wrote:


Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.




3 down, 8007 left to go as of today. Ned will be a busy man!

mr.woo
12-28-2007, 11:23 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"Turboe" wrote:


Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.




3 down, 8007 left to go as of today. Ned will be a busy man!


chillax man. once i get interviewed therll be no reason to show up for the rest. lol

singersp
12-28-2007, 11:32 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"Turboe" wrote:


Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.




3 down, 8007 left to go as of today. Ned will be a busy man!


chillax man. once i get interviewed therll be no reason to show up for the rest. lol


You'll have a long wait.........I think Ned is interviewing in order by interest, with the most interest by members being first
:P

COJOMAY
12-28-2007, 11:34 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"Turboe" wrote:


Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.




3 down, 8007 left to go as of today. Ned will be a busy man!


chillax man. once i get interviewed therll be no reason to show up for the rest. lol


You'll have a long wait.........I think Ned is interviewing in order by intrest, with the most intrest by members being first
:P

Well, I for one want to see Mr. Woo in his underpants!
:D

cogitans
12-29-2007, 05:56 AM
Thanks for sharing COJO

It's good to get another piece of the puzzle about other members, and especially when you find out a little more about the nice persons you've had the pleasure of sharing a discussion with.

jkjuggalo
12-29-2007, 06:30 AM
I live in Alaska and would be remiss if I did not suggest that you bring a rifle for backup if you really are planning on hunting brown bears with a bow unless your plan is to go out in a blaze of glory.
There are many stories of people shooting bears and getting injured when they come to find they are not dead yet.
Maybe put some explosives on the end of your arrows, that would be cool.

Marrdro
12-29-2007, 07:22 AM
"jkjuggalo" wrote:


I live in Alaska and would be remiss if I did not suggest that you bring a rifle for backup if you really are planning on hunting brown bears with a bow unless your plan is to go out in a blaze of glory.
There are many stories of people shooting bears and getting injured when they come to find they are not dead yet.
Maybe put some explosives on the end of your arrows, that would be cool.

I agree.

I got the opportunity to take a Black Bear with my bow 2 years ago.
In VA your not allowed to carry any firearms when bow hunting.

Needless to say I, along with the other 3 guys tracking the Bears acted like "Sissy Girls".
Couldn't imagine how scared I would be on a big brown.

Again, hats off to you COJO if you get one.
What a accomplishment that would be.
;D

NodakPaul
12-29-2007, 07:59 AM
"jkjuggalo" wrote:


I live in Alaska and would be remiss if I did not suggest that you bring a rifle for backup if you really are planning on hunting brown bears with a bow unless your plan is to go out in a blaze of glory.
There are many stories of people shooting bears and getting injured when they come to find they are not dead yet.
Maybe put some explosives on the end of your arrows, that would be cool.


When I was in Alaska, we had a 1lt come into the armory to check out his personal 9mm.
He said he was going hiking and needed some bear protection.
The sgt with me (who had much larger balls than me) asked the lt if he wanted us to file the site off the end.
The lt asked why, and the sgt replied that this way it wouldn't hurt as much when the bear took the 9mm away from him and shoved up up his ass. ;D

BadlandsVikings
12-29-2007, 06:30 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"Turboe" wrote:


Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.




3 down, 8007 left to go as of today. Ned will be a busy man!


chillax man. once i get interviewed therll be no reason to show up for the rest. lol


You'll have a long wait.........I think Ned is interviewing in order by intrest, with the most intrest by members being first
:P

Well, I for one want to see Mr. Woo in his underpants!
:D


:o
:o

mr.woo
12-30-2007, 01:42 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"COJOMAY" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:




Do we have a running list of who all has been interviewed at this point?


And a list of links to those pages would be great if anyone has that (Ned or anyone).
Maybe with each subsequent installment, the links to all of the previous ones would be there somewhere in the thread so that if you missed any you could click on them and go back to enjoy them.




3 down, 8007 left to go as of today. Ned will be a busy man!


chillax man. once i get interviewed therll be no reason to show up for the rest. lol


You'll have a long wait.........I think Ned is interviewing in order by intrest, with the most intrest by members being first
:P

Well, I for one want to see Mr. Woo in his underpants!
:D


:o
:o




i guess youll have to wait paintitly along with all the ladys
;)

tastywaves
12-31-2007, 11:47 AM
Good read Cojo and Ned.
Sounds like you've lived a very interesting life Cojo.
Hope you live to see many Vikings SB victories.

And an early Happy Birthday, you got me by one day.

BadlandsVikings
02-05-2008, 11:02 AM
We need to do more of these, they were pretty cool

C Mac D
02-05-2008, 11:08 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


We need to do more of these, they were pretty cool


Agreed. I was going to ask the same question... Keep these threads up, they are always a nice read.

COJOMAY
02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Ned was the one doing these "bios." He's not posting anymore so someone else will have to pick up the idea and run with it.

Turboe
02-05-2008, 01:38 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:


Ned was the one doing these "bios." He's not posting anymore so someone else will have to pick up the idea and run with it.


Did I miss something in my recent inactivity here or what.
Did Ned leave the site, or is it just a case of normal off-season lul for his posting?

Frostbite
02-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Very nice read...Thanks COJOMAY.


Cheers!

COJOMAY
02-05-2008, 02:58 PM
"Turboe" wrote:


"COJOMAY" wrote:


Ned was the one doing these "bios." He's not posting anymore so someone else will have to pick up the idea and run with it.


Did I miss something in my recent inactivity here or what.
Did Ned leave the site, or is it just a case of normal off-season lul for his posting?


Ned may be back. Who knows. He had a run in with a couple of members here and just "quit."

Prophet
02-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Interesting stuff Cojomay, interesting read.
So, you're 69 now.....hmmmm, what did you do to celebrate your b-day in Jan?

COJOMAY
02-05-2008, 04:37 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


Interesting stuff Cojomay, interesting read.
So, you're 69 now.....hmmmm, what did you do to celebrate your b-day in Jan?


I had some Heinz 57 on my steak and ate 12 chocolate chip cookies as my cake. I'm getting to old to do what you think!
LOL

Prophet
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


Interesting stuff Cojomay, interesting read.
So, you're 69 now.....hmmmm, what did you do to celebrate your b-day in Jan?


I had some Heinz 57 on my steak and ate 12 chocolate chip cookies as my cake. I'm getting to old to do what you think!
LOL


Sounds like a nice celebration....what were you thinking about?

Garland Greene
02-05-2008, 05:30 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:


"Turboe" wrote:


"COJOMAY" wrote:


Ned was the one doing these "bios." He's not posting anymore so someone else will have to pick up the idea and run with it.


Did I miss something in my recent inactivity here or what.
Did Ned leave the site, or is it just a case of normal off-season lul for his posting?


Ned may be back. Who knows. He had a run in with a couple of members here and just "quit."


He is back online right now. I hope he has not left he is a solid contributor here and starting threads like this is more than proof enough of that fact. ;)

NDVikingFan66
02-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Cojo.....you used to live up in Bottineau.
I know very well where it is as i am from Granville (east of Minot about 20 miles, and have been there several times.

Just read your 20 questions, and it was very interesting

pack93z
02-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Interesting interview.. I bet you are a true character in person.. thanks for sharing.

Prophet
05-29-2008, 07:41 AM
What happened to coj?
Is he a permanent lurker now?

singersp
05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
"Prophet" wrote:


What happened to coj?
Is he a permanent lurker now?


Pretty much. I see him lurk once in awhile. He found another site to call home.

Prophet
05-29-2008, 08:05 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


What happened to coj?
Is he a permanent lurker now?


Pretty much. I see him lurk once in awhile. He found another site to call home.


I must have missed whatever event(s) it was that pissed him off.

Marrdro
05-29-2008, 08:52 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


What happened to coj?
Is he a permanent lurker now?


Pretty much. I see him lurk once in awhile. He found another site to call home.

I have been chatting with him via email as we will be sitting together during the TN game.

He is doing ok and does visit the page once in awhile.

BadlandsVikings
11-24-2009, 01:31 AM
where did cojo dissapear to?

Marrdro
11-24-2009, 07:28 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


where did cojo dissapear to?

I need to send that cat another email.
Been a few months since we chatted last.