PDA

View Full Version : now that the season is done, who do we draft?

marshallvike
12-23-2007, 10:44 PM
i know we need recievers, but you can't waste a first rounder on one. another d end?

ultravikingfan
12-23-2007, 10:45 PM
It's not over.
Jeez.

::)

Topic of the year.

baumy300
12-23-2007, 10:48 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

It's not over.
Jeez.

Topic of the year.

Ultra is right, it isn't over yet.

But we draft a QB
;)

CCthebest
12-23-2007, 10:55 PM
It is over, and im thinking a QB too. Have a vet next year and wait on the rookie a few years

marshallvike
12-23-2007, 10:57 PM
"baumy300" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

It's not over.
Jeez.

Topic of the year.

Ultra is right, it isn't over yet.

But we draft a QB
;)

i don't think washington is going to stumble against dallas' second team, and our staff hasn't figured out a way to beat 8-9 man fronts.
i still have hope tjack will work out. but a developement qb would not hurt. we could still use a decent back-up qb(free agency?)
pass rusher perhaps?

gregair13
12-23-2007, 11:33 PM
WR first, CB second, TE third.

and the season is nto over yet, so i hate this topic and the topic creator.

VikesFanInNC
12-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey, Brad Johnson may beat the Skins next week
:P

baumy300
12-23-2007, 11:35 PM
"gregair13" wrote:

Sweet! Who's going to throw it to him though?

BBQ Platypus
12-23-2007, 11:39 PM
"CCthebest" wrote:

It is over, and im thinking a QB too. Have a vet next year and wait on the rookie a few years

With pick #17!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU'RE A F|_|CKING IDIOT!!!!

How the hell is that any different from playing a second-rounder in his second year as a starter?
If we get a vet, let's stick with Jackson and draft the best player available.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif
The Golden Rule

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40927.msg696264#msg696264

litlharsh
12-23-2007, 11:39 PM
You guys are stupid for thinking the season's not over.

marshallvike
12-23-2007, 11:41 PM
"VikesFanInNC" wrote:

Hey, Brad Johnson may beat the Skins next week
:P

LMAO ;D

Barack Obama
12-23-2007, 11:42 PM
"litlharsh" wrote:

You guys are stupid for thinking the season's not over.

If Jesse Ventura can win an election, 2 games going the Vikes way isn't impossible.

Schutz
12-23-2007, 11:42 PM
"BBQ" wrote:

"CCthebest" wrote:

With pick #17!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU'RE A F|_|CKING IDIOT!!!!

How the hell is that any different from playing a second-rounder in his second year as a starter?

Woah, was that needed?
Settle it down.

IBleedPurple11
12-23-2007, 11:43 PM
"BBQ" wrote:

"CCthebest" wrote:

With pick #17!?!?!?

I see a few "green dots" that need to be givin out already in this topic.....Lets just hope something crazy happens and dallas wins and we win.....Honestly i dont think the Vikings deserve to be in the playoffs after how they started this game off....You win and your in...play you ass' off right away dont wait until the 2nd half....im so sick of having hope for nothing WTF!

davike
12-23-2007, 11:44 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

It's not over.
Jeez.

Topic of the year.

Lol.....no kidding.

Come on guys....its not even close to being over yet. We won 5 in a row and now that we lose one your ready to call it quits....pathetic
::) ::)

davike
12-23-2007, 11:46 PM
"CCthebest" wrote:

Why can't we wait on Jackson a few years? You gave him 13 games and your ready to call it quits. We draft a new QB and it will be the same thing with you. The fans all want wins now.....but sometimes you have to wait for something good.

Schutz
12-23-2007, 11:48 PM
"davike" wrote:

"CCthebest" wrote:

Why can't we wait on Jackson a few years? You gave him 13 games and your ready to call it quits. We draft a new QB and it will be the same thing with you. The fans all want wins now.....but sometimes you have to wait for something good.

I think it's a situation where you plan for the worst but give T-Jack another season.
Have a plan in place that you'd be ready to start the season without T-Jack and then let him win or lose the starting job in his third year.

Frostbite
12-23-2007, 11:48 PM
"davike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

It's not over.
Jeez.

Topic of the year.

Lol.....no kidding.

Come on guys....its not even close to being over yet. We won 5 in a row and now that we lose one your ready to call it quits....pathetic
::) ::)

I am as optomistic as any 35 year fan could be....I hate to say it...but if we can't win the Big Game to get in (Controlled Our Own Destiny) We don't deserve and should not expect to back in. JMHO

Cheers!

marshallvike
12-23-2007, 11:49 PM
"gregair13" wrote:

hate????