PDA

View Full Version : You made the team - Vikings CataDisc enhances the fan experience



singersp
12-22-2007, 09:55 AM
As a season ticket owner, I received the following CD catadisk in the mail yesterday fro the Vikings;

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Youmadetheteam_1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Youmadetheteam_2.jpg

It hs some good information on on the Vikings, the cheerleaders, Victor, an on disk Vikings Lockeroom Store as well as some photos & videos.

I just thought I'd share some of those videos with the rest of my purple bretheren.

Hopefully you have QuickTime.

Turn your speakers up & enjoy..............When the video starts, click full size.

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=LOADERANDINTROH264.flv

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=OpenHighlight.flv

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=PreSeasonHighlight.flv

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=MidSeasonHighlight.flv

hx38596
12-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Very very cool singer..
Thanks.

cogitans
12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
"singersp" wrote:


As a season ticket owner, I received the following CD catadisk in the mail yesterday fro the Vikings;

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Youmadetheteam_1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Youmadetheteam_2.jpg

It hs some good information on on the Vikings, the cheerleaders, Victor, an on disk Vikings Lockeroom Store as well as some photos & videos.

I just thought I'd share some of those videos with the rest of my purple bretheren.

Hopefully you have QuickTime.

Turn your speakers up & enjoy..............When the video starts, click full size.

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=LOADERANDINTROH264.flv

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=OpenHighlight.flv

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=PreSeasonHighlight.flv

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Videos/?action=view&current=MidSeasonHighlight.flv
You made the team

Marrdro
12-22-2007, 10:07 AM
Excellent excellent post my friend.
Thanks.

Wow, is this team loaded with talent or what?
Can you imagine what it will look like next year?

a.
All the kids will have lots of reps/experience.
b.
The Vets will even be more comfortable with the overall scheme and coaching staff.
c. The staff will continue to grow into a more cohesive unit.
d. Next years draft class has alot of talent in it.
I am sure our staff will select (again) the cream of the crop.
e.
Our staff will (I hope) finally spend some of thier CAP windfall on a couple of key FA to fix a couple of holes this season has pointed out.

Damn I'm jazzed to be a Vikings fan.
(Of course I always am.
;D)

singersp
12-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Some photos from the disk........







http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1W2Q0188_00000.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1W2Q0188_00000.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1W2Q0396_00000.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1W2Q0396_00000.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1W2Q0928_00000.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1W2Q0928_00000.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/07-NYJ0475re_NYJ_3860.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/07-NYJ0475re_NYJ_3860.jpg)

singersp
12-22-2007, 11:02 AM
More photos from the disk........








http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/07-SS070_re_SS1_4836.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/07-SS070_re_SS1_4836.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/07-SS077_re_SS1_4912.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/07-SS077_re_SS1_4912.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/25Moak0593_D22_5911.JPG (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/25Moak0593_D22_5911.JPG)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/25MV1723sr_DSC_0085_TW82.JPG (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/25MV1723sr_DSC_0085_TW82.JPG)

singersp
12-22-2007, 11:04 AM
More photos from the disk........








http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/25MV 5dlsr_DSC_0021.JPG (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/25MV 5dlsr_DSC_0021.JPG)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/26MV 1l#0555 _re_7MC_4985.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/26MV 1l#0555 _re_7MC_4985.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/26MV 1slr538 _re_7MC_4968.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/26MV 1slr538 _re_7MC_4968.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_2531.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_2531.jpg)

singersp
12-22-2007, 11:06 AM
More photos from the disk........











http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_2678.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_2678.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_3627_00000.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_3627_00000.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_4548_00000.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_4548_00000.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_5196_00000.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AB2_5196_00000.jpg)http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/RM4F2743_19177.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/RM4F2743_19177.jpg)

VikingsMB
12-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Excellent Pics...thanks!

VikingMike
12-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Very cool pics and videos, singersp...thanks for the post. Nice to see how they mixed in the old with the new. Great to see the original PPE's with snowflakes falling on them. And it's always nice to have a little Led Zeppelin thrown in for good measure.
:)

Merf_Vikes_Superbowl
12-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Great Pictures And Videos, And very good Beatboxing music on the last video!! Vikings are going to the playoffs boys!

PurplePumpkin
12-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Wow very cool stuff!
Thanks for sharing.

singersp
01-15-2008, 07:06 PM
The Minnesota Vikings and CataDisc Team Up to Enhance the Fan Experience (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb623961.htm)

prweb.com

January 15, 2008


CataDiscâ„¢ is proud to announce that it recently released the new Minnesota Vikings Holiday Catalog on CD resulting in outstanding response rates.

Savannah, GA (PRWEB) January 15, 2008 -- CataDiscâ„¢, http://www.catadisc.com, a provider of interactive, multimedia catalogs on digital media is proud to announce that it recently released the new Minnesota Vikings Holiday Catalog. The CD catalogs were sent to The Vikings' Season Ticket Owners to thank them for their support and dedication.....

COJOMAY
01-16-2008, 10:01 AM
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb623961.htm

CataDisc, a provider of interactive, multimedia catalogs on digital media is proud to announce that it recently released the new Minnesota Vikings Holiday Catalog. The CD catalogs were sent to The Vikings' Season Ticket Owners to thank them for their support and dedication.
The Vikings' CataDisc showcases many interactive features that serve to enhance the fan experience. A lead-in video with three decades worth of team highlights brings the disc to life. Along with the intro, the discs contain a collection of season highlights, cheerleader, and mascot videos. The discs are designed to share information regarding ticket sales, allow the fans to order the 2007-2008 Cheerleader calendar, and provide a link for The Vikings' Fan Network website. Many never-before seen photos of the cheerleaders, dedicated fans, and the Vikings' mascot are also available to the Season Ticket Owners via the CataDisc.

Singer Will love the bolded portion of this news release

Marrdro
01-16-2008, 10:06 AM
Very interesting approach.

Glad to see those PR guys doing something finally.

;D

I know it has probably changed a bit since you were there but one day I would love to see you create a thread with insight into the workings of what a PR staff does.


You know my fascination with the front office.
I would love to understand thier role in the grander scope of things.

NodakPaul
01-16-2008, 10:09 AM
I got mine about a month ago, but it doesn't play correctly on either my home computer or my work computer.
Nice idea, but apparently not done very well.

SKOL
01-16-2008, 10:22 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


I got mine about a month ago, but it doesn't play correctly on either my home computer or my work computer.
Nice idea, but apparently not done very well.


Same thing here.
I tried loading it on multiple computers.
I ended up just tossing it.

Marrdro
01-16-2008, 10:24 AM
"SKOL" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I got mine about a month ago, but it doesn't play correctly on either my home computer or my work computer.
Nice idea, but apparently not done very well.


Same thing here.
I tried loading it on multiple computers.
I ended up just tossing it.

Things like this are why I am so hard on the PR staff.


I just can't help but believe that alot of the bad perception with regard to how the public thinks about our team could/should be mitigated by a proactive PR approach.

Sending out discs that don't work are indicative of a bigger problem IMHO.

AngloVike
01-16-2008, 02:52 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:


http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb623961.htm

CataDisc, a provider of interactive, multimedia catalogs on digital media is proud to announce that it recently released the new Minnesota Vikings Holiday Catalog. The CD catalogs were sent to The Vikings' Season Ticket Owners to thank them for their support and dedication.
The Vikings' CataDisc showcases many interactive features that serve to enhance the fan experience. A lead-in video with three decades worth of team highlights brings the disc to life. Along with the intro, the discs contain a collection of season highlights, cheerleader, and mascot videos. The discs are designed to share information regarding ticket sales, allow the fans to order the 2007-2008 Cheerleader calendar, and provide a link for The Vikings' Fan Network website. Many never-before seen photos of the cheerleaders, dedicated fans, and the Vikings' mascot are also available to the Season Ticket Owners via the CataDisc.

Singer Will love the bolded portion of this news release

can see he will be locking himself away with a laptop and a box of paper hankies ... ;)

NodakPaul
01-16-2008, 03:01 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


"SKOL" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


I got mine about a month ago, but it doesn't play correctly on either my home computer or my work computer.
Nice idea, but apparently not done very well.


Same thing here.
I tried loading it on multiple computers.
I ended up just tossing it.

Things like this are why I am so hard on the PR staff.


I just can't help but believe that alot of the bad perception with regard to how the public thinks about our team could/should be mitigated by a proactive PR approach.

Sending out discs that don't work are indicative of a bigger problem IMHO.


Agreed.
It frustrates me to no avail, especially since my company works in the marketing business.

josdin00
01-16-2008, 03:04 PM
speaking as a graphics guy who sometimes has a hard time finding high-res shots of players for my designs, those pics are awesome.

singersp
01-17-2008, 06:56 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:


http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb623961.htm

CataDisc, a provider of interactive, multimedia catalogs on digital media is proud to announce that it recently released the new Minnesota Vikings Holiday Catalog. The CD catalogs were sent to The Vikings' Season Ticket Owners to thank them for their support and dedication.
The Vikings' CataDisc showcases many interactive features that serve to enhance the fan experience. A lead-in video with three decades worth of team highlights brings the disc to life. Along with the intro, the discs contain a collection of season highlights, cheerleader, and mascot videos. The discs are designed to share information regarding ticket sales, allow the fans to order the 2007-2008 Cheerleader calendar, and provide a link for The Vikings' Fan Network website. Many never-before seen photos of the cheerleaders, dedicated fans, and the Vikings' mascot are also available to the Season Ticket Owners via the CataDisc.

Singer Will love the bolded portion of this news release


I received my CataDisk about a month ago. Mine worked & yes I did puruse the cheerleader pics.
8)

singersp
01-17-2008, 07:01 AM
"josdin00" wrote:


speaking as a graphics guy who sometimes has a hard time finding high-res shots of players for my designs, those pics are awesome.


Then you need to download the Vikings interactive screensaver. Many good hi-resolution pics in there.