PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

vanillagorilladzl
12-07-2004, 09:43 PM
I'll make this quick. Love the board, Vikes, Culpepper, Moss, SOD, KG, Gopher football, and Twins. Hate the Fudgepackers with every bone in my body. Unfortunately, I live an hour from Lambblow field and am surrounded by Butt Favor worshipers. I look forward to getting recent info on the Vikes instead of being bombarded by the latest update on Butt Favre's rehab and Chmura's (i.e. Level 3) latest Homecoming conquest.

PhxFan
12-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Welcome aboard!! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/party/beerchug.gif

enlvikeman
12-07-2004, 09:57 PM
hola

BigK
12-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Wilkommen. [deutsch for welcome for those who didn't know]

sandviking
12-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Greetings from the sandbox.

so-cal vike
12-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Hi, Hello, How are you?

jackyl
12-07-2004, 11:14 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

Hi, Hello, How are you?

:lol: :lol:

CanuckVike
12-07-2004, 11:20 PM
How's it going eh? Greetin's from the great white north!

snowinapril
12-07-2004, 11:26 PM
"CanuckVike" wrote:

Shut up you hoser, da dant dant dant dant dunt dant dah,

da dant dant dant dant dunt dant dah.

On the first day of christmas, I got beer.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, I got beer.

and so on and so on.

Oh and some Back Bacon.

Welcome Newbie.

Webby
12-07-2004, 11:57 PM
someone email me that MP3. Perfect.

poult
12-08-2004, 01:47 AM
from one person behind enemy lines to another....... welcome.

you say you are an hour from lambeau..... where exactly are ya? im stuck in milwaukee.

casper
12-08-2004, 03:06 AM
Newbee your nic is too long so I will call you VG hope you don't mind. as our fellow viking fans :wav: have said Welcome :wave: the board is very interactive :blob: with LOTS of subjects :study: there is of course a few :violent3: trolls but they don't hang around long :violent2:

most of all we :notworthy: Thanks to the great webmaster in the sky and protector of the Purple Pride Order :wav: who allows US all to meet and enjoy the great Minnesota Vikings

SKOL ALL the Newbee's

TheAnimal93
12-08-2004, 07:13 AM
welcome gorillaz!!!

ultravikingfan
12-08-2004, 07:23 AM
Welcome! Great opening, you'll do just fine here!

cajunvike
12-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the board, VG!!! The greatest pro sports message board in the land...remember, have good takes and don't suck!!! And smack the Pack every chance you get!!

tarkenton10
12-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Welcome aboard!!! Great to have another Viking Fan!! :cheers:

ItalianStallion
12-08-2004, 11:13 AM
"CanuckVike" wrote:

Dude, wuit giving Canadian a bad name. We don't say 'eh', live in igloos or have polar bears as pets. But we do like to get drunk...

:drunken:

snowinapril
12-08-2004, 11:26 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"CanuckVike" wrote:

Dude, wuit giving Canadian a bad name. We don't say 'eh', live in igloos or have polar bears as pets. But we do like to get drunk...

Beer
2 Turtle necks
3 French toast
4 pounds of bacbacon
5 golden tukes
6 packs of ????
7 packs of smokes
8 comic books.......
Welcome to day 12

and A Beer in a tree :drunken: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :salute:

XTAP59
12-08-2004, 11:35 AM
SKOL VIKINGS!!!
Welcome to a great bunch of folks.

VKG4LFE
12-08-2004, 12:50 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"CanuckVike" wrote:

Beer
2 Turtle necks
3 French toast
4 pounds of bacbacon
5 golden tukes
6 packs of ????
7 packs of smokes
8 comic books.......
Welcome to day 12

and A Beer in a tree :drunken: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :salute:

Don't you mean Canadian Bacon?!! Welcome aboard vanilla! I probably don't live too far from you, West Bend area!

Vikes
12-08-2004, 03:37 PM
"vanillagorilladzl" wrote:

I'll make this quick. Love the board, Vikes, Culpepper, Moss, SOD, KG, Gopher football, and Twins. Hate the Fudgepackers with every bone in my body. Unfortunately, I live an hour from Lambblow field and am surrounded by Butt Favor worshipers. I look forward to getting recent info on the Vikes instead of being bombarded by the latest update on Butt Favre's rehab and Chmura's (i.e. Level 3) latest Homecoming conquest.

Welcome!

Steamed Turtle
12-08-2004, 04:13 PM
"casper" wrote:

Newbee your nic is too long so I will call you VG hope you don't mind. as our fellow viking fans :wav: have said Welcome :wave: the board is very interactive :blob: with LOTS of subjects :study: there is of course a few :violent3: trolls but they don't hang around long :violent2:

most of all we :notworthy: Thanks to the great webmaster in the sky and protector of the Purple Pride Order :wav: who allows US all to meet and enjoy the great Minnesota Vikings

SKOL ALL the Newbee's

What :D on :) God's :( green :o Earth :shock: is :? your :roll: friggin' :bom: problem :clown: man :cheers: ? :cheese: ? :cherry: ? :clown: ? :colors: ? :angryfire:

purplehorn
12-08-2004, 04:24 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

What :D on :) God's :( green :o Earth :shock: is :? your :roll: friggin' :bom: problem :clown: man :cheers: ? :cheese: ? :cherry: ? :clown: ? :colors: ? :angryfire:

I CAN ANSWER IN ONE WORD, DINK

YOU

casper
12-09-2004, 02:08 AM
hummmm :dink: I dislike :pukeright: steamed turtles :blah5: soup :shock: and Most :knob: Green G@y pucker fans :dark1:

I hope you :fart: understand :violent3: :pottytrain2:

vikefan in WI
12-09-2004, 11:37 AM
"poult" wrote:

from one person behind enemy lines to another....... welcome.

you say you are an hour from lambeau..... where exactly are ya? im stuck in milwaukee.

welcome from yet ANOTHER person in cheeseland...perhaps we need to look into opening up a drinking establishment that caters to Viking fans.

VKG4LFE
12-09-2004, 04:55 PM
good idea vikefan in 'sconny! Do you have the money to do it, cuz my teaching salary keeps my budget tight!! (not that I'm complaining!)

Bdubya
12-09-2004, 05:37 PM
"vanillagorilladzl" wrote:

I live an hour away from Lambeau in Michigan, so I feel your pain brother.

vikefan in WI
12-09-2004, 08:07 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

good idea vikefan in 'sconny! Do you have the money to do it, cuz my teaching salary keeps my budget tight!! (not that I'm complaining!)

well...no...but I could probably afford to have a beer or two every now and then.

VKG4LFE
12-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Oh, I could afford a few beers every Sunday, just can't afford to open up a place!!