PDA

View Full Version : O Line Blows...

PacNWVike
12-07-2004, 01:33 AM
Yeah, I know. They're beat up. Well, Goldberg has an excuse though I thought he played pretty well for his experience level. The Big Mac still pi$$e$ me off. Overpaid tub of lard! :evil:

hawaiianvike21
12-07-2004, 02:56 AM
Remember Chi-town has a better defense that you would think it has. Their d always plays us tough since they know us so well. Big mac will have his off days and our injuries are fricking ridiculous as well. Keep in mind that this is a patched up o-line with not much time playing with each other.

PacNWVike
12-07-2004, 10:53 AM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Remember Chi-town has a better defense that you would think it has. Their d always plays us tough since they know us so well. Big mac will have his off days and our injuries are fricking ridiculous as well. Keep in mind that this is a patched up o-line with not much time playing with each other.

Good points all, BUT I still think Big Mac is overrated.

sitandbehitski
12-07-2004, 11:12 AM
He's been getting burned by anybody with speed, he's big, but to often the other team will simply run around him. Cory Withrow was also getting his arse handed to him by Tommie Harris and Tank Johnson, BOTH ROOKIES, plus Liwienski has sucked all year long.