PDA

View Full Version : Newbies need to click on logo of favorite team in profile

cajunvike
12-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Personally, I want to know which team you are rooting for when you post here...it helps us to get perspective on where your opinions are coming from. Also, if you can't show your team spirit for who you root for, you deserve no respect here. However, if you just don't know how, then just go to your profile and click on the logo field and pick out the logo of your favorite team...then it will show up underneath each post that you make where the NFL logo is now. Happy posting, newbies! And welcome to the best sports fan message board in the land. To all those who have recently joined the board, have good takes and don't suck...and you will do all right here on purplepride! :salute:

cajunvike
12-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Way to put up the Hawks logo, Husky! Now that we know that you are a Seahawks fan, we will give you a little smack, but feel free to dish it back...it is all in good fun (as long as no one gets too personal about it). Check out the Weekly Opponent Smack forum throughout the week...I am sure that you will find some fodder for layin' down some smack if you choose to. Happy posting!

Husky
12-07-2004, 01:57 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Way to put up the Hawks logo, Husky! Now that we know that you are a Seahawks fan, we will give you a little smack, but feel free to dish it back...it is all in good fun (as long as no one gets too personal about it). Check out the Weekly Opponent Smack forum throughout the week...I am sure that you will find some fodder for layin' down some smack if you choose to. Happy posting!

Thanks maybe later this week there willl be some smack talk once I'm done sulking.

casper
12-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey Husky Welcome :wave: we are all sulking what you talking about :crybaby: and L to the huggies oh my GODDDDDD :crybaby: