PDA

View Full Version : Psycho-Bender MNF!

CanuckVike
12-06-2004, 11:41 PM
Wow! That ought'a put the Seahags in a perfect state of mind for next week's game! Anyone see that finish? That was beautifully weird! Up 10 points with a couple of minutes left in the game and they lose with a late TD...an onside kick and another TD! YYAAAGGGHH!! I'm allowed to lip off here, as I know exactly what it's like to have that happen to my team! Hope they're all bent out of shape next Sunday!!

MossWilliamsHenderson
12-06-2004, 11:46 PM
"CanuckVike" wrote:

Wow! That ought'a put the Seahags in a perfect state of mind for next week's game! Anyone see that finish? That was beautifully weird! Up 10 points with a couple of minutes left in the game and they lose with a late TD...an onside kick and another TD! YYAAAGGGHH!! I'm allowed to lip off here, as I know exactly what it's like to have that happen to my team! Hope they're all bent out of shape next Sunday!!

Since the Seahawks lost (Dammit), the Seahawks is going to be :angryfire: coming into our house and CRUSH us to death! :cry:

My predication score:

Seahawks-38
Vikings-24

:cry:

CanuckVike
12-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Gee, I don't know MWH...Seattle sort of reminds me of our team...and you know it goes when you suffer some bizarre turn of events in your own stadium...you usually keep on screwing up when you go on the road! I don't see the Seahags as any solid power like NE or Pittsburgh...I think they're pretty vulnerable to stuff like this...look at all the balls they keep dropping.

DemonicViking
12-06-2004, 11:52 PM
No way.. I got my trusty swords ready just incase they need to get their wings clipped.

snowinapril
12-06-2004, 11:53 PM
"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:

"CanuckVike" wrote:

Since the Seahawks lost (Dammit), the Seahawks is going to be :angryfire: coming into our house and CRUSH us to death! :cry:

My predication score:

Seahawks-38
Vikings-24

The SEADOGs do not play well on the road. They are not going to score no 38 points on us. It will be in the 20s but not the 30s.

We will win. If they are going to let the Boys score on them like that, they are not a good D. The truth is we should do some scoring ourselves. They were suppose to be so good coming into this sesaon, played 2 good games and just fizzled. The Dogs have had some injuries but they got Winstrom back a few weeks ago and they haven't gotten better. I think they are giving up.

That game was great. I don't know what it is, but you can't give up on a MNF game. You never know how it will turn out. MNF is truly some of the most exciting Football around. What would have been crazier was if the SEADOG would have caught that hail mary that hit him in the face mask.

cajunvike
12-06-2004, 11:57 PM

"CanuckVike" wrote:

My predication score:

Seahawks-38
Vikings-24

You are officially dismissed from the board...

Just kidding, but you gotta have more faith in our guys...Seattle is definitely playing worse than the Vikings are right now...remember we are coming off a loss too, so the Seahawks should be worried about us as much as you are worried about them! :D

MossWilliamsHenderson
12-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Yeah, you're right but since Winfield is not gonna play and Hasselbeck is going to have a career day against us, I'm worried!

Articnv
12-07-2004, 12:11 AM
I m worried with otu winfield the dawgs could defintly score 30 on us.........

enlvikeman
12-07-2004, 12:17 AM
we will beat the Seahawks...we usually fair well against them.

SKOL
12-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Our Defense, without Winfield, will be a cure all for the Seahags woes. It'll be a shoot-out, but if our Offensive Line can give Daunte more than 3 seconds to throw I'd bet on the Vikes.

We should seriously work on some quick rhythm passes.

Husky
12-07-2004, 01:01 AM
I agree it will be a shootout. The last two years we've played the home team completely dominated but I think this time it will be closer. This game is huge for both teams. BOth teams were supposed to be NFC powerhouses but might barely make the playoffs.

vikings_fan66
12-07-2004, 01:19 AM
yes ...should be a close one.....the d has been the achillles heel most of the year for the vikings.

DoubleDown11
12-07-2004, 07:56 AM
If Julius Jones can go for a 198 yards and 3 TD's vs the Seahawks, our stable of Running backs should be able to do the same, IF we don't abandon the running game (again).

Also, as pointed out, Seahawks suck on the road!

purplehorn
12-07-2004, 08:22 AM

My predication score:

Seahawks-38
Vikings-24

They lost to the cow girls because they suck-- GET A LIFE PAL.

Vikes 35
Seagulls 21

JDogg926
12-07-2004, 09:38 AM
My call:

Vikings 38
Seahawks 23

Moss will finally get back on track and score twice, once on a long play (40+) and once from inside the ten. And, I can see our defense coming up with at least one big play that hopefully results in a score. Maybe Williams or Udeze forcing a fumble and Henderson or Claiborne scooping it up and running for the TD.

shockzilla
12-07-2004, 12:33 PM
I tell you what: the Vikes CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE, hence my prediction:

Vikes 34
Seattle 17

We'll see...

casper
12-07-2004, 12:53 PM
"vikings_fan66" wrote:

yes ...should be a close one.....the d has been the achillles heel most of the year for the vikings.

Most definately hitting the nail on the head oh mighty one :notworthy:

I repeat an earlier post some time I am glad i can't get the game, i would be :shaking: :pukeright: on game day this week it will be a nail bitter I just got that feeling... :shock: it's only tuesday night for me and I am already pacing the key boards :downtown: Damm I hate when this happens :banghead:

VKG4LFE
12-07-2004, 12:59 PM
We need to win or we are in trouble. They need to win or they are in trouble. It is going to be interesting!