PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Vikings receivers more than a good catch

cogitans
12-13-2007, 03:45 AM
Minnesota Vikings receivers more than a good catch (http://www.twincities.com/ci_7707618?source=rss)

They help out Vikings a lot in the long run

BY SEAN JENSEN
Pioneer Press

Vikes_King
12-13-2007, 06:07 AM
a positive article about our wideouts?

weiiiirrrrd

PurpleTide
12-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Well, well, toss another log on the bandwagon fire.... Our recievers getting some positive press.
Better late than never. I like our physical team, that way the other team knows they've been in a fight.

COJOMAY
12-13-2007, 10:21 AM
"PurpleTide" wrote:

Well, well, toss another log on the bandwagon fire.... Our recievers getting some positive press.
Better late than never. I like our physical team, that way the other team knows they've been in a fight.

Except it's NOT for their receiving but for their blocking.
:D

vikingivan
12-13-2007, 10:48 AM
It doesn't surprise me that Jensen mentions Moss in the article.
I can remember when Moss first came into the league.
He and Cris Carter were always down field blocking for Robert Smith.

josdin00
12-13-2007, 11:09 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

I'll take what I can get.
:)

Marrdro
12-15-2007, 10:53 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

That is the next step in the grand scheme of things my friend.

As the OL gets better, the running will get better (yes it will), TJ will have more time and the WR's will start to catch more balls.
Heck, my assumption is that even the TE's will be able to chip and then get into a route or two every now and then.

x-ray jeff
12-15-2007, 11:04 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

That is the next step in the grand scheme of things my friend.

As the OL gets better, the running will get better (yes it will), TJ will have more time and the WR's will start to catch more balls.
[/b] Heck, my assumption is that even the TE's will be able to chip and then get into a route or two every now and then.[/b]

:o Maybe if they run that trick play with the WR throwing :D
I would love it if they could get more production out of the TE position. With teams stacking the line when Peterson is in , they should be open for a quick hitter of some sort.