PDA

View Full Version : One month ago, Vikings fell off radar

COJOMAY
12-12-2007, 12:03 AM
http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/12388346.html
I know what you're thinking: The Vikings, historically the biggest tease in town, are at it again.

Just when you were ready to start using your face paint to touch up your purple AMC Gremlin, The Future Los Angeles Vikings go on a four-game winning streak, leaving you in a quandary.

Do you invest emotionally in a team that wasted the first two months of the season and might be done by mid-January? Do you invest financially, in the form of tickets, car flags or party kegs, in a franchise that has made you scream more often than the IRS?

What you need, Mr. & Mrs. Helga Horns, is a plan, and here it is -- 10 ways to properly view and enjoy the Vikings' surprising success:...

Frostbite
12-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Thanks for the article COJOMAY. I liked it and I think it has some very valid points. The last Paragraph says it all.

Cheers!

purplepowered
12-12-2007, 09:03 AM
I am in agreee ment with it as well I was like already set to go to the dome this monday with a petitaion to have the coach fired and now he has me a little confused like he actually might be a coach! Still not totally confused. But he might be one!
Let see what happens on monday I am sooooo psyched to see this greatest show on turf! Steam Rolling runs and Run stuffing Defense! The Biggest thing we need to stop is Hester!

Vikes_King
12-12-2007, 03:07 PM
best part of the article:

Give the coaches credit: Yes, until a few weeks ago, when your spouse said good morning, you responded, "Fire Childress!" Time to qualify that.

good read lol

seaniemck7
12-12-2007, 04:40 PM
I can't believe that was a tribune writer.
Even if it has some backhanded compliments, that is pretty good for them.

And I did bust out laughing at the "Fire Childress" comment.
:D