PDA

View Full Version : Bears neck tie, damn!!!

JDogg926
12-06-2004, 03:18 PM
I share an office with a Bears fan, I made a bet on the game Sunday. The loser had to wear the winners team tie. I thought for sure he'd be wearing a Vikings tie this week, but no looks like I'll be sporting Chicago attire on Wednesday.

Oh well, that's better than the bet I had on the Giants game earlier this year. I had to rake my buddy's leaves in a dress.

Never ever, will I bet on the Vikings when they play the Giants.

cajunvike
12-06-2004, 03:28 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

I share an office with a Bears fan, I made a bet on the game Sunday. The loser had to wear the winners team tie. I thought for sure he'd be wearing a Vikings tie this week, but no looks like I'll be sporting Chicago attire on Wednesday.

Oh well, that's better than the bet I had on the Giants game earlier this year. I had to rake my buddy's leaves in a dress.

Post pics....especially the one of you in the dress. :lol:

JDogg926
12-06-2004, 03:34 PM
I don't have them, my buddy took a ton of pics, and was supposed to send them to the Bears fan I work with, but he hasn't.

In a way, I'm glad for that.

I don't think anyone wants to see a 225lb man in a dress.

snowinapril
12-06-2004, 03:38 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

I think the fall out from the Giants game trumps the Bears fallout. Man in a dress not good a bet.

purplehorn
12-06-2004, 03:39 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

I don't think anyone wants to see a 225lb man in a dress.

You got that right!! But that is some funny shit.

whackthepack
12-06-2004, 03:45 PM
I am hoping I do not lose my bet, I made it before the start of the season. If the Pack has a better record than the Vikes I have to become a Packer fan. :cry:

I will have to kill myself if this happens! :pale:

JDogg926
12-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey, I got pride in my team, what can I say??? (maybe a little too much at times)

JDogg926
12-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Hey, whack the pack, how the hell do you follow through on a bet like that???

JDogg926
12-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Seahawks are up next, we spanked 'em last year, 34-7, I believe.

The girl who works at my gym is a Seahawks fan, and a major league hottie! I'm gonna have to talk some trash and bust on her about the game this week.

whackthepack
12-06-2004, 04:26 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

Hey, whack the pack, how the hell do you follow through on a bet like that???

Thats why I would have to kill myself!

cajunvike
12-06-2004, 05:35 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

Seahawks are up next, we spanked 'em last year, 34-7, I believe.

The girl who works at my gym is a Seahawks fan, and a major league hottie! I'm gonna have to talk some trash and bust on her about the game this week.

Skip the trash talking and just bust on her...LOL! :tongue:

Vikestand
12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Hell invite her over to the game...lol...It might be a close call but you might want the seahawks to win..lol