PDA

View Full Version : A little help...

Red I 360
12-11-2007, 02:02 AM
I hope this makes sense: I'm from Los Angeles, CA and am a HUGE Vikings fan! I belong to the Southern CA Vikings Club (SCVC), and have followed the Vikes since childhood. I went to my first Vikings game, Sept. 30th (vs the packers) and had the best time of my life. I understand I have Disneyland, but that was definitely the happiest place on earth (for me). Anyways, my girlfriend and I had such a great time (though we lost), that we're going back for the Monday Night Football game...
Any advice one where to hang out or go to leading up to the game? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Frostbite
12-11-2007, 02:07 AM
There are a lot of loyal fans from the Minneapolis area (and nearby) on this site that tailgate before games and know the local spots. It's after 2AM there now so check back here again tomorrow and I bet you will have a lot of answers to your post.

Cheers!

Red I 360
12-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Thanks
:)

Vikes_King
12-11-2007, 06:42 AM
for every home game there is a thread that starts up a couple days in advance as the "official tailgate" thread, if you were in town the members are more than willing to show you a good time during a pre-game session :)

singersp
12-11-2007, 06:55 AM
Here's a link to the the Vikings - bears game tailgating thread. There is a map in there & we will be located in the corner of the lot kitty-corner from gate H of the dome.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40430.0

BadlandsVikings
12-11-2007, 05:43 PM
welcome to the site

SKOL!!

cogitans
12-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the site. Don't be a stranger giving your opinion in the threads.

Skål

SKOL
12-11-2007, 06:00 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Here's a link to the the Vikings - bears game tailgating thread. There is a map in there & we will be located in the corner of the lot kitty-corner from gate H of the dome.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40430.0

It's a great bunch of people there.
Look for the PURPLEPRIDE.ORG banner across the top of a tent.
Introduce yourself - don't be shy.
You'll have a great time.

V4L
12-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Welcome to site buddy

Lookin forward to seein your posts!