BadlandsVikings
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I don't think they like Dillhole

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=85020&start=0

ultravikingfan
12-09-2007, 08:43 PM
LMFAO!

Here's one of the first posts!

We won the coin toss! Game over! We win.

That's the only thing they won!

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 08:44 PM
I would have to agree that they are a little on the shy side of being nice enough to send flowers of love get well, we need you back on the field soon cards you think huh? Here is what my dash looks like a bit when i was starting to put it together.

http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_0068.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_0068.jpg)

tgorsegner
12-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Fellows drink until the 49ers look like a good NFL team (might require double digit amounts of beer bottles).

My favorite. That was even funnier than the Kitties last week.

On another note, purplepowered your car is awesome, but can you make one separate thread for the pics or something?

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 09:33 PM
got it yeppers

tgorsegner
12-09-2007, 09:54 PM
"purplepowered" wrote:

got it yeppers

Thanks alot. I really do enjoy the pictures, but it was starting to get a little distracting.

Articnv
12-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by taney71:

Fellows drink until the 49ers look like a good NFL team (might require double digit amounts of beer bottles).

Dude that would require alcohol poisoning

lawl

COJOMAY
12-09-2007, 10:29 PM
81 pages pf complaining. Gads, that's far worse than PP.O when the Vikes lose.

Frostbite
12-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Yea...They are good at ranting over there but in reality (keeping things in perspective) the 49ers are young and building. There top QB ALex Smith tried to play hurt earlier in the year. He's going to be back next season healthy. They obviously have a lot of tallent on Defense and the Offense will come around again. I think being able to shut AD down the way they did shows a lot of heart and pride. Since we hadn't won a game in SF for quite sometime I think a lot of the Niners Fans were hoping for another egg laying by the Vikes today. The more tallented team won today, but I don't think any SF fans should be hanging heads to long over it. This Vikings fan thinks the Niners will be a much better team by next season. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a serious run at the NFC west title in 08.

Cheers!

MinnesotaFury
12-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Best thing I've read so far:

We should have drafted Tarvaris Jackson..........

singersp
12-09-2007, 10:53 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Makes one wonder what the Dolphins boards & replies to articles are like?

BadlandsVikings
12-09-2007, 10:59 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:

Makes one wonder what the Dolphins boards & replies to articles are like?

Looks like they are too embarrased to even talk about it

http://www.finheaven.com/

litlharsh
"MinnesotaFury" wrote:

Best thing I've read so far:

We should have drafted Tarvaris Jackson..........
hahahh great catch. epic quote.

vikesfargo
During the game, the announcer was saying the 49ers traded their first-round pick this year to New England? Wow. That is really awful. The 49ers first rounder will be #2, #3, #4, or #5 overall. The Patriots could get Darren McFadden or another good player.

Let's hope the Dolphins draft McFadden to keep that guy out of NE, and let's hope the 49ers win the rest of their games.

As for the 49ers also sending a fourth-rounder to NE, and NE using that pick to get Moss, I don't see that as significiant. Moss had personally decided to go to NE, and NE wanted Moss. The Raiders were going to get something, it's just that they only got a fourth-round pick. The Niners didn't screw up that badly, but almost.

As for the loss today and the general malaise in San Fran, I feel bad for Dilfer, but I don't feel bad for the 49ers or their fans. Even now some of them are pretentious.