PDA

View Full Version : Tutoring Tarvaris

singersp
12-09-2007, 07:50 AM
Tutoring Tarvaris (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/12255466.html)

Kevin Rogers has seen progress from his star pupil, the Vikings quarterback.

By Judd Zulgad, Star Tribune

Last update: December 8, 2007 - 10:43 PM

Want to find the happiest person at Winter Park when it comes to the strides Tarvaris Jackson has made in helping the Vikings win their past three games?....

sleepagent
12-09-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm glad to see success for both . . . the confidence will continue to develop as more successful playing time is realized.
If there is a regression . . . at least TJ will have the confidence to know he can do it in the NFL.

Prophet
12-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Good for Kevin Rogers and Childress for scooping him up from VA Tech.

vikesfargo
12-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Good article. We're lucky to have the guys we have.

marstc09
12-09-2007, 12:08 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Tutoring Tarvaris (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/12255466.html)

Kevin Rogers has seen progress from his star pupil, the Vikings quarterback.

By Judd Zulgad, Star Tribune

Last update: December 8, 2007 - 10:43 PM

Want to find the happiest person at Winter Park when it comes to the strides Tarvaris Jackson has made in helping the Vikings win their past three games?....

It is going to be interesting to see if TJ somehow really screws up this year will Rogers and Childress make a push for McNabb since they have so much history with him.

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Great one. I agree TJack wasnt given the proper chacne the first of the year. In fact i was first on KFAN dip shit chat, and some jack ass fans were very rude to me about hwo long i was chatting on there. How can you beat a fan down because how long they been chatting on a site being a lifelong fan. Anyway. I am here now!Never to return to that crap. I am happy here. Better website, better fans. TJack wasnt my choice on QB that year, but hey Since Randy I have only been happy with 2 first round choices and that being Greenway and Peterson UNTIL I get to training camp, then I eat my words.

Ltrey33
12-09-2007, 12:38 PM
I have ripped Childress quite a bit, but I think he is good at evaluating talent and bringing in good people to work with. I have been impressed with our coaching for the most part and if Tarvaris continues on this positive track he's been on the last few weeks I will be incredibly impressed with the job Kevin Rogers has done.

huxx
12-09-2007, 12:57 PM
"Ltrey" wrote:

I have ripped Childress quite a bit, but I think he is good at evaluating talent and bringing in good people to work with. I have been impressed with our coaching for the most part and if Tarvaris continues on this positive track he's been on the last few weeks I will be incredibly impressed with the job Kevin Rogers has done.

I agree.
Chilly's been way more patient than we have been.
I also like the lineup that Chilly had in last week.
Keeping Memo on the roster, having 5 DEs...wish we had that DE depth now.

Back to Tjack, you can tell that he's beoming very comfortable.
Look at him in the first Detroit game vs. last week.
It has to be taken into account that the OLine has jelled in the last few weeks, but he's making better decisions and finding his touch with the receivers.