PDA

View Full Version : Vikings vs. Bears Monday Night Tailgate thread

BloodyHorns82
12-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Alright, sorry if this has been posted...couldn't find it anywhere.

Is anybody planning on tailgating before the game?
From talking to people at the Lions tailgate it sounded like nobody was going to show?!?
How is this possible!?
It is Monday Night freaking football against a divisional rival!

I am taking off work early and plan to show up around 4:30 - 5:00.
I've also taken the following Tuesday off of work to avoid showing up with a hangover.

Will there be anybody in our usuall spot?

Who's with me?
;D

clark_griswold
12-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I will be up there for the game..one of these times i need to hit up the party i suppose.

DSHARP42
12-07-2007, 06:38 PM
I haven't posted a lot on here ever, but I'm always lookin thru the forums.........I'm a lifelong Vikes fan who's never been to a game (I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh) at the Dome, and am coming up for the bears game......I might be up for some pregame tailgating.

Viking_Queen
12-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Well if I can convince my dad(Singer) to take off a little early I would love to tailgate, I have no idea if anyone with a pass is going to come or not!

BadlandsVikings
12-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I'll be there

Add your name to the list if you would like there to be one

BLV

marcosMN
12-07-2007, 10:30 PM
BLV
Sno (Still looking for a ticket...)

shockzilla
12-07-2007, 11:28 PM
I will talk to the Boss (Webby, not the wife :P) and see what's up.

Turboe
12-08-2007, 12:02 AM
"DSHARP42" wrote:

I haven't posted a lot on here ever, but I'm always lookin thru the forums.........I'm a lifelong Vikes fan who's never been to a game (I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh) at the Dome, and am coming up for the bears game......I might be up for some pregame tailgating.

Where do you live exactly?
I was in Cranberry Township all week for some sales meetings.
Are you like all the way up towards Ellwood City, or not that far north?

Webby
12-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Can't imagine the lot will even be clear of office people by then, and then to setup for two hours.....(takes an hour to setup)...so not sure.

cogitans
12-08-2007, 03:30 AM
"Webby" wrote:

Can't imagine the lot will even be clear of office people by then, and then to setup for two hours.....(takes an hour to setup)...so not sure.

I think singersp claimed somewhere that the lot would open at 4.30

But of course I don't know about it.

Zeus
12-08-2007, 06:47 AM
"Webby" wrote:

I thought Neum said last Sunday that they were going to allow the tailgaters in at 4:30.
Don't know if you need to setup the tents and all that hoo-ha, but a table and a nice space for folks to gather and quaff beers prior to the game would be cool.
Perhaps if you don't want to go to the trouble, you could distribute the passes so we could get 4 cars together or somesuch.

Not that I think I'm going to be there or anything......I'm pretty much counting on missing this one (which is okay, I've got a good reason
:)) but hoping to be at the 12/23 game.

=Z=

vikeswin2005
12-08-2007, 08:12 AM
I will be there, the lot opens to us at 4;30!!!!!

singersp
12-08-2007, 08:21 AM
I'll be there along with VQ & perhaps Viking Goddess. I have to work that day & take off early, so I'm not sure yet on how early I will arrive.

IMO, rather than just dole out the extra passes, sell the remainder of them for a fee & send the money to Jargo who graciously purchased them for us in the first place.

marstc09
12-08-2007, 09:15 AM
I am so pissed that I am missing my first game of the year but it is tough to get there. I would have to take off Monday and Tuesday and that is just not happening. I am going to feel lost watching the game on TV.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

NodakPaul
12-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?

I am hoping we can get a decent number of people there for tailgating.
I am bringing my buddy, and this is his first Vikings game.
He grew up in a family of Bears fans, married a Packer fan, and recently saw the light and became a Vikings fan.
He recently bought his first jersey - a 29 CT.

BadlandsVikings
12-08-2007, 09:31 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

I thought Neum said last Sunday that they were going to allow the tailgaters in at 4:30.
Don't know if you need to setup the tents and all that hoo-ha, but a table and a nice space for folks to gather and quaff beers prior to the game would be cool.
Perhaps if you don't want to go to the trouble, you could distribute the passes so we could get 4 cars together or somesuch.

Not that I think I'm going to be there or anything......I'm pretty much counting on missing this one (which is okay, I've got a good reason
:)) but hoping to be at the 12/23 game.

=Z=

Sounds like a good idea, probably wouldn't even need a table

marcosMN
12-08-2007, 10:17 AM
I work until 4:30 on Mondays, so I can probably come straight from across the river. It's pretty close by, so I can most likely be there by 5 or so.

singersp
12-08-2007, 10:29 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

I work until 4:30 on Mondays, so I can probably come straight from across the river. It's pretty close by, so I can most likely be there by 5 or so.

Mmmmmm! Does that mean you're bringing freshly baked warm pizza?
8)

BadlandsVikings
12-08-2007, 10:31 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005

He grew up in a family of Bears fans, married a Packer fan, and recently saw the light and became a Vikings fan.

Sounds like he needs therapy

marcosMN
12-08-2007, 10:43 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

8)

I think I'll bring it par-baked again. It worked pretty well on the grill last time.

Does anyone have a round grill they could bring for that purpose? I don't know if the pizzas will fit on Webby's little Vikes grills.

NodakPaul
12-08-2007, 11:18 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005

Nope.
He needed religion.
And then Brother Chester came along, and converted him in time to witness the arrival of Purple Jesus. ;D

In his own words, he was a Bears fan by default because his entire family was.
He stopped following football closely for a while, but started watching again last year when the Bears were doing good.
But the more he watched the games, the more he realized that he enjoyed watching the Vikings games more...
And another purple believer was born.
Better late than never.

And nobody can accuse him of jumping on the winning or AD bandwagon because he converted during the last part of last year and chose CT for his first jersey.
<sniff> I'm just so damn proud of him! :D

V4L
12-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Im going to try to make it

If me and my boy can take work off we will look for tickets and try to be there!

We won't have to leave at liek 5 in the morning so we can actually tailgate :)

NodakPaul
12-08-2007, 01:43 PM
"V4L" wrote:

If me and my boy can take work off we will look for tickets and try to be there!

Amen to that.
My buddy and I are heading down Monday morning, checking into our hotel, and hitting somewhere in the mall for lunch and a few brews.
We plan on taking the light rail to Minny around 4:30 so we get there are 5-ish.
Then a couple hours of tailgating followed by a fantastic game (in which the Vikes crush da Bears)!

V4L
12-08-2007, 01:46 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Amen to that.
My buddy and I are heading down Monday morning, checking into our hotel, and hitting somewhere in the mall for lunch and a few brews.
We plan on taking the light rail to Minny around 4:30 so we get there are 5-ish.
Then a couple hours of tailgating followed by a fantastic game (in which the Vikes crush da Bears)!

Haha yah we plan on doing the exact same thing!!

Just gotta run it by work and see if Singer can hook up the tickets

SKOL!

BadlandsVikings
12-08-2007, 01:53 PM
As of now the extended forecast says scattered snow showers for Sunday and Monday.
If it gets too bad I guess I could leave Sunday afternoon and stay in Fargo.

jargomcfargo
12-08-2007, 02:09 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005

Nope.
He needed religion.
And then Brother Chester came along, and converted him in time to witness the arrival of Purple Jesus. ;D

In his own words, he was a Bears fan by default because his entire family was.
He stopped following football closely for a while, but started watching again last year when the Bears were doing good.
But the more he watched the games, the more he realized that he enjoyed watching the Vikings games more...
And another purple believer was born.
Better late than never.

And nobody can accuse him of jumping on the winning or AD bandwagon because he converted during the last part of last year and chose CT for his first jersey.
<sniff> I'm just so gol 'darnit proud of him! :D

A conversion. That's great. Maybe brother Zeus could perform the baptism at the tailgate!
:)

singersp
12-08-2007, 02:40 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

<sniff> I'm just so damn proud of him! :D

Well maybe he jumped on the CT bandwagon. Last year he was certainly the man that would produce for us with 1200+ yards to his credit.

Plus he bought his jersey.
:P

NodakPaul
12-08-2007, 02:41 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

<sniff> I'm just so gol 'darnit proud of him! :D

Well maybe he jumped on the CT bandwagon. Last year he was certainly the man that would produce for us with 1200+ yards to his credit.

Plus he bought his jersey.

Everybody has got to start somewhere... :D

jargomcfargo
12-08-2007, 02:43 PM
"singersp" wrote:

I'll be there along with VQ & perhaps Viking Goddess. I have to work that day & take off early, so I'm not sure yet on how early I will arrive.

IMO, rather than just dole out the extra passes, sell the remainder of them for a fee & send the money to Jargo who graciously purchased them for us in the first place.

Thanks Singer. That's very gracious. The 4 lots cost me $1120. I just received a check from Webby/PP.O last week. In addition to the money, and tickets, given to me at the tailgate, I have now recovered all but $260. I gladly consider that a contribution to PP.O. I feel rewarded to know I played a role whenever I see the tailgate pics. And it was great to meet all the PP.O members at the two games I attended.
I may make it to the Redskins game. Still not sure. They are talking about changing it to a night game. So we'll see.

The Dropper
12-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm sure I'll be stopping by at some point. Bringing the wifey, mother, brother and his lady. I'll bring some kind of libations as well.

Can someone post the link of where the lot is at?

NodakPaul
12-08-2007, 03:00 PM
"The" wrote:

I'm sure I'll be stopping by at some point. Bringing the wifey, mother, brother and his lady. I'll bring some kind of libations as well.

http://www.vikings.com/Resources/images/37012.jpg

We are in purple lot 1.
Normally there is a couple of tents with a PP.O banner, although this tailgating may be a little different because of the time.
Usually we are in the SE corner of Purple 1, directly across from gate H.
We tend to get the first four sports in the first row, closest to the dome.

NodakPaul
12-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + son
The Dropper + wife, mother, brother, & brother's lady friend

singersp
12-08-2007, 03:24 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + son

LOL! V4L meant he'd bring his buddy when he said "If me and my boy can take work off".

He just graduated high school a year or two ago. Much too young to have a son in the work force.

IAVIKEGAL
12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm driving up from Iowa on Monday and would like to tailgate.
I also have an extra ticket if anyone needs one. Skol Vikes!

singersp
12-08-2007, 03:30 PM
"IAVIKEGAL" wrote:

I'm driving up from Iowa on Monday and would like to tailgate.
I also have an extra ticket if anyone needs one. Skol Vikes!

It will be nice to meet you. I'm probably looking for an extra ticket if Vikings Goddess is going.

Where is the seat & how much are you asking for the ticket?

IAVIKEGAL
12-08-2007, 03:38 PM
My seats are in section 205 Row 19
and they are the end seats.
$40
My hubby can't go cuz of work. Skol Vikes!

The Dropper
12-08-2007, 05:19 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"The" wrote:

We are in purple lot 1.
Normally there is a couple of tents with a PP.O banner, although this tailgating may be a little different because of the time.
Usually we are in the SE corner of Purple 1, directly across from gate H.
We tend to get the first four sports in the first row, closest to the dome.

Sweet. Thanks Paul. Can't wait.

NodakPaul
12-08-2007, 07:00 PM
"singersp" wrote:

LOL! V4L meant he'd bring his buddy when he said "If me and my boy can take work off".

He just graduated high school a year or two ago. Much too young to have a son in the work force.

Lol.
My bad.

Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL

Zeus
12-09-2007, 07:59 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

As of now the extended forecast says scattered snow showers for Sunday and Monday.
If it gets too bad I guess I could leave Sunday afternoon and stay in Fargo.

You do realize that a forecast of anything more than about 36 hours is a complete crapshoot?
And trying to forecast out 10 days is just silly?

=Z=

Zeus
12-09-2007, 08:16 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Lol.
My bad.

Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL

*sigh*

=Z=

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 10:37 AM
As a new member Just today I would like to join your tailgate party area, will bring our own food pop etc and have a little chill out fun and meet others. I have my own Vikings car, see http://purplepowered.tripod.com/index.html in which I am pretty proud of and now going to find another car hopefully to work on for next year as this one has almost 200k on it. My brother PLANS on buying it this spring but who knows. either way I want to do a late 90's early 2000s Bonneville. I hear you guys are out gate H. Let me know what I need to bring> I have my wife, brother and his fiance in tow with me. See you out there. We are coming down from Staples, near Brainerd. Dave & Carol!

http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_3938.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_3938.jpg)

marstc09
12-09-2007, 10:47 AM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Thanks Singer. That's very gracious. The 4 lots cost me $1120. I just received a check from Webby/PP.O last week. In addition to the money, and tickets, given to me at the tailgate, I have now recovered all but $260. I gladly consider that a contribution to PP.O. I feel rewarded to know I played a role whenever I see the tailgate pics. And it was great to meet all the PP.O members at the two games I attended.
I may make it to the Redskins game. Still not sure. They are talking about changing it to a night game. So we'll see.

Still looking to meet you and throw you a few bones. Maybe next year.

marstc09
12-09-2007, 10:50 AM
"purplepowered" wrote:

As a new member Just today I would like to join your tailgate party area, will bring our own food pop etc and have a little chill out fun and meet others. I have my own Vikings car, see http://purplepowered.tripod.com/index.html in which I am pretty proud of and now going to find another car hopefully to work on for next year as this one has almost 200k on it. My brother PLANS on buying it this spring but who knows. either way I want to do a late 90's early 2000s Bonneville. I hear you guys are out gate H. Let me know what I need to bring> I have my wife, brother and his fiance in tow with me. See you out there. We are coming down from Staples, near Brainerd. Dave & Carol!

NICE CAR!

BadlandsVikings
12-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
purplepowered

*bump*

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 04:20 PM
There will be myself my wife my brother and his fiancee. I cant wait to meet the crew or at least some of them

BadlandsVikings
12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Is tomarrow the 17th?

marstc09
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

Is tomarrow the 17th?

Stop getting me depressed with this thread!
:'(

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 08:01 PM
is there any room to put the Purple People Eater II mobile in the lot? or does it cost alot now? I havent done this in a while. I normally park a few blocks down about $10 I dont care either way but just to know if there is a lot closer that is like $10 because I am driving about 3 hours away from Branierd area. thats all, hopefully my car will keep clean til i get there, praying for the weather to hold out.

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Monday NIGHT FOOTBALL CANT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH BEARS HAVE 10 DAY RELAX PERIOD BUT WE ARE HUNGRY AND WAITING FOR THE DOUBLE KILL! Come to Town Just keep the lil guy in check dont tell everyone your game plan and being afraid to kick off to him but not intentionallly going to either.....that is a little stupid. Hide some shit COACH!

http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_3848.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_3848.jpg)

NodakPaul
12-09-2007, 08:20 PM
"purplepowered" wrote:

is there any room to put the Purple People Eater II mobile in the lot? or does it cost alot now? I havent done this in a while. I normally park a few blocks down about $10 I dont care either way but just to know if there is a lot closer that is like $10 because I am driving about 3 hours away from Branierd area. thats all, hopefully my car will keep clean til i get there, praying for the weather to hold out.

Give Webby a PM.
He holds the passes, and normally we use on for the set up vehicle and the rest for the tents and tailgating.
But I don't know exactly what the status will be with the tents since it is a night game.
We still aren't sure what time the lots will open up, and if there will only be time for two hours of tailgating, it might not be worth it to put the tents up and down.

Just my 2 cents, the car looks pretty sweet too.

vikeswin2005
12-09-2007, 08:44 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

Give Webby a PM.
He holds the passes, and normally we use on for the set up vehicle and the rest for the tents and tailgating.
But I don't know exactly what the status will be with the tents since it is a night game.
We still aren't sure what time the lots will open up, and if there will only be time for two hours of tailgating, it might not be worth it to put the tents up and down.

4:30 is confirmed

singersp
12-09-2007, 08:52 PM
"purplepowered" wrote:

You should have joined a few months ago. I had two Barracudas, a '72 & '73. I wanted to have one of them done up Vikings style but the recent finances I incurred in getting my Filipino fiancee's necessary documents, medical, dental & visa expenses taken care of prompted me to sell both vehicles.

purplepowered
12-09-2007, 09:25 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

You should have joined a few months ago. I had two Barracudas, a '72 & '73. I wanted to have one of them done up Vikings style but the recent finances I incurred in getting my Filipino fiancee's necessary documents, medical, dental & visa expenses taken care of prompted me to sell both vehicles.
Thats just wrong to tell me that....That hurts .....them would look great purple and gold....can picture them now.....ooooooooo golden cudda Purple Pride of America

DSHARP42
12-09-2007, 09:33 PM
"Turboe" wrote:

"DSHARP42" wrote:

Sorry for not replying quicker.....like I said, I don't post a ton.....yeah, I go to Slippery Rock University (about 45 mins north of PGH) and yeah, about 10 mins north of Ellwood City

BadlandsVikings
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
purplepowered + wife, brother, & his fiancee

DaVizzles
12-09-2007, 10:23 PM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
DaVizzles+dad(maybe not 100%)

BloodyHorns82
12-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Updated list...

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Jmcdon00 + brother + guest

AngloVike
12-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Updated list...

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82

marstc09....... in spirit only ... ;D

BadlandsVikings
12-10-2007, 05:42 PM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

marstc09
12-10-2007, 05:48 PM
As the list grows I get sadder.

purplepowered
12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
marst just gotta get there some how mano.....just gotta do it DUDE!

Schutz
12-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Good news everybody, I updated the sig for this week. We've gone 2-0 since I started using this system.
And if you go by my stats 3-0 is a lock.

Zeus
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

With the game on 12/23 moving to the night, and The Wife feeling like she might be up for traveling for Christmas, it's actually starting to look like I might make this game.

We shall see how the next 7 days go.

=Z=

singersp
12-10-2007, 10:23 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

With the game on 12/23 moving to the night, and The Wife feeling like she might be up for traveling for Christmas, it's actually starting to look like I might make this game.

=Z=

You might as well stay up after you get home for the 2 AM feeding.
;)

Zeus
12-10-2007, 10:43 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

;)

I'm not up for any 2AM feedings.
I don't possess the proper equipment.

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
12-10-2007, 10:46 PM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

singersp
12-10-2007, 10:59 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

;)

=Z=

Ahhhh, you're one of the lucky ones. I'm having Jing go that route with our baby.

Zeus
12-10-2007, 11:09 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

;)

Ahhhh, you're one of the lucky ones. I'm having Jing go that route with our baby.

Not really up to you, I'm afraid.

=Z=

Zeus
12-10-2007, 11:12 PM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

=Z=

singersp
12-10-2007, 11:17 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

=Z=

Does that mean you want to go but the wife might not let you?

BadlandsVikings
12-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Prophet supposedly has tickets for this game, I wonder if he's coming.

AngloVike
12-11-2007, 09:13 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

Does Prophet do real-life ??
I always thought of him being a more spiritual being for whom reality is just a nasty inconvenience.. ;D

Prophet
12-11-2007, 09:16 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

I always thought of him being a more spiritual being for whom reality is just a nasty inconvenience.. ;D

lmao, what you don't understand is that my reality is the only reality and everyone else lives in a fantasy world.

Zeus
12-11-2007, 11:45 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

He's sending Acumen in his place.

=Z=

AngloVike
12-11-2007, 11:48 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"AngloVike" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

lmao, what you don't understand is that my reality is the only reality and everyone else lives in a fantasy world.

so really to us that means that you don't exist.. so why are you still here? :)

BloodyHorns82
12-11-2007, 01:18 PM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

8)

I think I'll bring it par-baked again. It worked pretty well on the grill last time.

Does anyone have a round grill they could bring for that purpose? I don't know if the pizzas will fit on Webby's little Vikes grills.

I have a round grill, but I don't plan on carrying it with all the way from the parking ramp.
(It is a full size weber)

Perhaps somebody has an extra pass they would like to sell?
I won't have time to eat after work so it would be nice to grill up some dinner at the lot.

BadlandsVikings
12-11-2007, 05:45 PM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

*bump*

jmcdon00
12-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm super excited for this game. It is gonna be loud in the dome, very loud(except when Peterson gets the ball then everyone is holding their breaths). I'm think I, along with alot of you, will be more inebriated than most games because the game is at night, hopefully everyone has a sober ride home. I hope the weather is good and the roads are not too bad.
Skol vikings.

V4L
12-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Tickets are so much right now!!

I hope I can go :(

I can't find tickets right now and Singer is having a hard time also

shockzilla
12-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Not sure if I can make it. #1, I don't have a ticket, and #2, I work for a living... ;D

V4L
12-11-2007, 06:06 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Not sure if I can make it. #1, I don't have a ticket, and #2, I work for a living... ;D

Singer is looking for one for u isnt he?

marcosMN
12-11-2007, 06:38 PM
I am also still looking for a ticket...

Every min. that goes by makes the outlook of acquisition a tad more grim.........

NordicNed
12-11-2007, 07:34 PM
I'de love to make it, i just need help with two small things....

One:
A plane ticket
( round trip would be nice )

Two:
A seat to the game...

;D

singersp
12-11-2007, 07:55 PM
The seats are still going quite high, but I am still looking.

BadlandsVikings
12-12-2007, 09:32 AM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

NodakPaul
12-12-2007, 10:34 AM
I have two extra tickets for sale.
I was going to scalp them for some decent cash on game day, but I would rather see my PP.O brethren get a chance to go.
They are section 224 row 25 - corner endzone seats.
Face value is $46 each and that is all I am asking.
PM me if interested...

NeumDog
12-12-2007, 11:51 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

Ok, it has been decided that I will be there when the lot opens to set up some or our stuff.
Everyone who's been there before, you know where to look.
Any newbies, look at the previously posted map, and look for the PPO banner on the tent.
I'm curious to see how things work when the daytime workers are trying to get out of the lot at the same time that us tailgaters are trying to get in.

Regardless, I'll try to get the same spot as normal.
Vikeswin2005, will you be there at 4:30 to help me set up?
Anyone else at that time?
I'm always looking for volunteers. ;D

vikeswin2005
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
yes sir Neum

Zeus
12-12-2007, 12:17 PM
"NeumDog" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50

Webby?
Shock?
Neum?

Ok, it has been decided that I will be there when the lot opens to set up some or our stuff.
Everyone who's been there before, you know where to look.
Any newbies, look at the previously posted map, and look for the PPO banner on the tent.
I'm curious to see how things work when the daytime workers are trying to get out of the lot at the same time that us tailgaters are trying to get in.

Regardless, I'll try to get the same spot as normal.
Vikeswin2005, will you be there at 4:30 to help me set up?
Anyone else at that time?
I'm always looking for volunteers. ;D

I will do my very best to be there as early as possible.

=Z=

SoCaliFans
12-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Have a great time tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

BloodyHorns82
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
"SoCaliFans" wrote:

A great time tonight doing what?
???

Anyways, I'm going to try to make it as early as possible.
So I should be around to help out with whatever is needed.

Red I 360
12-12-2007, 05:44 PM
If I can get more info (time/place), my girlfriend and I would love to join. I've only tailgated twice (both small) so I'm not too familiar on what to take... We're arriving from Los Angeles Sat. afternoon, so if there are any places to start partying (before Mon.) let us know. Thanks

BadlandsVikings
12-12-2007, 05:50 PM
"Red" wrote:

If I can get more info (time/place), my girlfriend and I would love to join. I've only tailgated twice (both small) so I'm not too familiar on what to take... We're arriving from Los Angeles Sat. afternoon, so if there are any places to start partying (before Mon.) let us know. Thanks

We are in purple lot 1 which is kitty corner from gate H.
Add your name to the list

NodakPaul
12-12-2007, 05:55 PM
"Red" wrote:

Awesome!

We tailgate in the south east corner of Purple Lot#1 - just look for our tent and banner.
The site will start being set up at 4:30, and most people will start arriving at the tailgating spot around 5 or so would be my guess.
It is basically BYOB and food, although there is often extra of both around.
I will be bringing my traditional jello shots to share with everyone. :)

As far as places to party that weekend, you'll have to touch base with some of the locals for that!

Skol, and can't wait to see you guys!

BadlandsVikings
12-12-2007, 05:59 PM
BLV
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50
Neum

Webby?
Shock?

SoCaliFans
12-12-2007, 05:59 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"SoCaliFans" wrote:

A great time tonight doing what?
???

Anyways, I'm going to try to make it as early as possible.
So I should be around to help out with whatever is needed.

Just ignore me, I have no idea what day it is, Christmas overload.
I'm such a dork.
Have a great time tonight, anyway.
Hee hee. 8)

jpape
12-12-2007, 06:07 PM
jpape + 3 friends

marstc09
12-12-2007, 06:22 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Red" wrote:

Awesome!

We tailgate in the south east corner of Purple Lot#1 - just look for our tent and banner.
The site will start being set up at 4:30, and most people will start arriving at the tailgating spot around 5 or so would be my guess.
It is basically BYOB and food, although there is often extra of both around.
I will be bringing my traditional jello shots to share with everyone. :)

As far as places to party that weekend, you'll have to touch base with some of the locals for that!

Skol, and can't wait to see you guys!

marcosMN
12-12-2007, 06:39 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

I was going to scalp them for some decent cash on game day, but I would rather see my PP.O brethren get a chance to go.
PM me if interested...

I might be interested...

Are they with you guys?

And if so, is it a package deal or can I just buy one?

Ddawg84
12-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Hey everyone... my girlfriend and I will be at the game also... and I would love to tailgate with all of you before the game.
I just need some more info please... I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE GAME!!!

marcosMN
12-12-2007, 07:13 PM
"Ddawg84" wrote:

Hey everyone... my girlfriend and I will be at the game also... and I would love to tailgate with all of you before the game.
I just need some more info please... I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE GAME!!!

There is some info earlier in the thread.

Send me a Private Message if you have specific questions...

shockzilla
12-12-2007, 07:49 PM
I most likely will NOT be coming, to the game OR the tailgate.

NodakPaul
12-13-2007, 08:51 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

PM me if interested...

I might be interested...

Are they with you guys?

And if so, is it a package deal or can I just buy one?

They aren't with me, but I had four seats together there.
The people in the two seats next to it are friends of ours from Fargo.
We are in the next section over.

And you can buy one or two, I am easy. :D
If I have any left on game day I am just going to scalp it anyway.

NodakPaul
12-13-2007, 08:51 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

I most likely will NOT be coming, to the game OR the tailgate.

:(
Why not Shock?

NodakPaul
12-13-2007, 08:53 AM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus - 50/50
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

NodakPaul
12-13-2007, 10:43 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

PM me if interested...

*BUMP

I am down to one ticket left if anyone is interested.
PM me and it can be yours... :D

Zeus
12-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

Took the percentage off my listing - I'm going to be there.

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
12-13-2007, 03:45 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

=Z=

Cool, I've never seen a Reverend Zeus sermon live

marcosMN
12-13-2007, 10:02 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

=Z=

If Paul can't dump his extra ticket, there should be an open seat by me, so we can go 4-0!!!

Zeus
12-13-2007, 10:17 PM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

If Paul can't dump his extra ticket, there should be an open seat by me, so we can go 4-0!!!

NP needs to NOT dump that ticket, to ensure the victory.

=Z=

marcosMN
12-13-2007, 10:41 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

=Z=

Had I the extra do', I'd have bought them both...

Zeus
12-13-2007, 10:42 PM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

Well - he can trade it for mine and then scalp it Monday night.

=Z=

marcosMN
12-13-2007, 10:44 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

=Z=

It would be a downgrade for you, but what the hell... We can't risk it, can we?

Zeus
12-13-2007, 10:45 PM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle1167 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

It would be a downgrade for you, but what the hell... We can't risk it, can we?

Where is the seat?

=Z=

marcosMN
12-13-2007, 10:48 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

Where is the seat?

=Z=

Zeus
12-13-2007, 10:51 PM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Where is the seat?

=Z=

Ooof....maybe you should come over my way and see if we can engineer 2 together.

=Z=

marcosMN
12-13-2007, 10:58 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Where is the seat?

=Z=

Ooof....maybe you should come over my way and see if we can engineer 2 together.

=Z=

Yeah, I did what I had to do...

Sounds good tho... Hopefully we can get some folks to scoot down or something...

marcosMN
12-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum

petersenkyle11 67 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?

*bump*

nephilimstorm
12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
ANyone got a ticket?

nephilimstorm
12-14-2007, 07:30 PM
KK i got the ticket from Nodak...I am trying to make the tailgate on Monday night and get home in one piece...
can anyone grab me with there vehicle I will pay gas

Red I 360
12-14-2007, 08:27 PM
is it possible for my girlfriend and I to get added to the list? We're coming from out of town and we want to hang out with Vikings fans prior to the game

BadlandsVikings
12-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend

petersenkyle11 67 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Webby?
Neph?

Ddawg84
12-14-2007, 08:34 PM
I am in... at least for awhile!
Look forward to meeting some of you!

Webby
12-14-2007, 11:27 PM
We purchases a propane heater for you thin-blooded folks.
I think I will make it with my dad by 6:00 or so.

Zeus
12-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Webby, Webby's Dad, Webby's Propane Heater

petersenkyle11 67 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?
Neph?

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
12-14-2007, 11:35 PM
"Webby" wrote:

can we make a torch with it?
:D

Zeus
12-14-2007, 11:45 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

can we make a torch with it?

A sermon by torchlight....I like it.

Who's gonna tape and post the sermon if Shock isn't there?

=Z=

NodakPaul
12-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
Vikigns Goddess ?
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph

petersenkyle11 67 ?
Ddawg84 & girlfriend?

Taking the ? off from Neph.
I have a ticket for him as long as he can get transportation.

shockzilla
12-15-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm gonna try to make the tailgate.

singersp
12-15-2007, 11:02 AM
Updated... Vikings_Goddess has to work, DDawg said he will be there & Shock will try to make it.

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

vikeswin2005
12-15-2007, 03:06 PM
"Nephilim" wrote:

KK i got the ticket from Nodak...I am trying to make the tailgate on Monday night and get home in one piece...
can anyone grab me with there vehicle I will pay gas

Where do u live?

purplepowered
12-15-2007, 05:41 PM
I am sooo extremely excited to tailgate with you guys and gals. When My wife heard that wewouldnt make it til about 545 600 she said what no tail gating? I said no game isnt til 8 so we have time to tail gate, her first game soo we have to get her in right. You guys I havnet tailgated like you guys do for years. This is a great new beginning to have new found friends like you to share the VIKINGS LOVE OF FOOTBALL GOD OF RELIGION to share it with and to show my wife how I am not the only one that is nuts! Thanks for your support PP.O!

purplepowered
12-15-2007, 06:03 PM
OK so I am straight on this....Is anyone bringng a grill we can use to choke down some wursts on it? or do we need to bring one.... I can grab some briquettes, or can of fluid, or whatever just need to know. I havent been to one in a group in probably 15 years. Like i said I am just thrilled as can be for the huge tailgating with all the great vikes fans.
Just let me know what i need to bring to the site. thanks Dave

BadlandsVikings
12-15-2007, 08:42 PM
"purplepowered" wrote:

I am sooo extremely excited to tailgate with you guys and gals. When My wife heard that wewouldnt make it til about 545 600 she said what no tail gating? I said no game isnt til 8 so we have time to tail gate, her first game soo we have to get her in right. You guys I havnet tailgated like you guys do for years. This is a great new beginning to have new found friends like you to share the VIKINGS LOVE OF FOOTBALL GOD OF RELIGION to share it with and to show my wife how I am not the only one that is nuts! Thanks for your support PP.O!

You seem excited

SKOL
12-15-2007, 09:23 PM
"purplepowered" wrote:

The game is at 7:30, so the earlier you're there the better.
They usually start breaking up about 45 min's before the game, or 6:45.
I'm sure they'd keep the grill going if they knew you were coming.
Hopefully you're taking light rail in to the dome.
Usually they meet up afterward for a post-game victory party, so you can pick up your stuff then.

singersp
12-15-2007, 09:40 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

Usually they meet up afterward for a post-game victory party, so you can pick up your stuff then.

Speaking of the light rail, how late at night does it run?

SKOL
12-15-2007, 10:14 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

It looks like the last train leaves the Metrodome station at 1:22 am, and it picks up again @ 4:11 am.

http://www.metrotransit.org/rail/departures/04_metrodome.pdf

singersp
12-15-2007, 10:16 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

It looks like the last train leaves the Metrodome station at 1:22 am, and it picks up again @ 4:11 am.

http://www.metrotransit.org/rail/departures/04_metrodome.pdf

Thanx SKOL!

SKOL
12-15-2007, 10:22 PM
It looks like the trains are every 15 min's until 10:19, then they go to every 30 min's... I'd bet they'll run the 15 minute trains later due to the game... I hope so... ???

purplepowered
12-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Not doing the train I am driving the Purple People Eater II Down to the game as seen to the left. However I will
park down in cheap parking and walk up to the PP.O should be there hopefully by 530 545
So we can party on Garth Party on Wayne!

Zeus
12-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

marcosMN
12-16-2007, 11:34 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

This list is gaining mass consistently. Nothing like national coverage to bring out the fans...
8)

jmcdon00
12-16-2007, 11:47 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

This list is gaining mass consistently. Nothing like national coverage to bring out the fans...
8)

It's also the first home game that the vikings have been above 500.

singersp
12-16-2007, 12:08 PM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

8)

It'll probably get smaller. The way the tix are still selling, I doubt V4L & buddy will be there & it sounds like Neph won't be able to make it.

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?
Neph ?
V4L + buddy ?

PurpleGator
12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

I live in Florida and next year the Vikings will play in Jacksonville.
If anybody is going to make the trip let me know.

Turboe
12-16-2007, 03:22 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

You got the in on tickets?
I might make it.
When is the actual schedule released?
How do you know that MN is in JAX next year I thought it depended on how you finished the season as to how hard your schedule next year is?
When do they announce what the actual dates the games are?

PurpleGator
12-16-2007, 03:27 PM
"Turboe" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

I might make it.
How do you know that MN is in JAX next year I thought it depended on how you finished the season as to how hard your schedule next year is?

They already announced who the Vikings will be playing but never said where.

Since Jax played in Minnesota last time, they will be playing in Jax this time.

I can get the tickets if we need them.
I was thinking about when they go on sale picking up 4 - 8 tickets.
I am sure some individuals would love to come to Sunny Florida!

I also know a few season ticket holders who would sell me there tickets.
They know I am a huge fan and have already committed if the Vikings come to town.

Now if this was Gator tickets, it would be a little more difficult.

IAVIKEGAL
12-16-2007, 03:35 PM
I still have 1 ticket if anyone needs it. $40 - Sec 205 Row 19
I can't wait for the game!

V4L
12-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Nobody has 2 tickets do they?

V4L
12-16-2007, 03:40 PM
I can pay up to 100 bucks for the pair

NeumDog
12-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

V4L
12-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?
V4L + buddy ??

STILLLLLLLL hoping for tickets!! Im not giving up until a few hours before the game tomorow.. If anyone has 2 for sale.. Up to 100 bucks PLEASE PM me!!

Zeus
12-16-2007, 05:24 PM
"V4L" wrote:

STILLLLLLLL hoping for tickets!! Im not giving up until a few hours before the game tomorow.. If anyone has 2 for sale.. Up to 100 bucks PLEASE PM me!!

If you think you can deal with not going, I'd say show up and see what happens around our tailgate.

=Z=

PurpleGator
12-16-2007, 05:27 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

If you think you can deal with not going, I'd say show up and see what happens around our tailgate.

=Z=

I am sure some will be for sale.

Zeus
12-16-2007, 05:29 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

There will be plenty of scalpers, but you don't want to pay that premium if you don't have to pay it.
However, you might find good folks who are in the area around our tailgate who are looking to get rid of extras who don't want to deal with "scalping".

=Z=

PurpleGator
12-16-2007, 05:31 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

There will be plenty of scalpers, but you don't want to pay that premium if you don't have to pay it.
However, you might find good folks who are in the area around our tailgate who are looking to get rid of extras who don't want to deal with "scalping".

=Z=

If this would have been the Lions game, I know my fam had 2 tickets to give away.

VikingMike
12-16-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll be there in spirit...and enjoy the spirits without me.
;D

Proud2BPurple
12-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Count me in!

First ever Vikings game, over from England visiting family!

See y'all tomora, Cant wait P2BP

NodakPaul
12-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla
Proud2BPurple (over from across the pond:))

petersenkyle11 67 ?
V4L + buddy ??

Added Proud2BPurple.
Hey V4L - you should still go to tailgating and see what kind of tickets you can score on the street.

V4L
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Its about a 4 hour drive down there

So im not sure if I would want to go take the chance of not being able to get a pair for 100 bucks

V4L
12-16-2007, 07:41 PM
I dont even see ANYYYY tickets on Ebay.. So I dont think im going :( :( :(

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

NodakPaul
12-16-2007, 07:47 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

EDIT - never mind.
I had the prices wrong - they were $115 per ticket - not per pair.

V4L
12-16-2007, 07:50 PM
I think thats 115 for one isn't it? And u can get up to two?

NodakPaul
12-16-2007, 07:50 PM
"V4L" wrote:

I think thats 115 for one isn't it? And u can get up to two?

Yeah, you are right.
My bad.

V4L
12-16-2007, 07:53 PM
It's all good :(

Scalpers are probably askin for 200 a pair for nosebleed seats I bet too anyway

singersp
12-16-2007, 07:54 PM
"Webby" wrote:

Will he be "bused" in.
;)

DaVizzles
12-16-2007, 08:33 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

you can officialy take me off the tailgate list....im so pissed >:(

BadlandsVikings
12-16-2007, 09:06 PM
"DaVizzles" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

you can officialy take me off the tailgate list....im so pissed >:(

why?

Jilly
12-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla
Jill & Andy from Maryland

petersenkyle11 67 ?
V4L + buddy ??

Added Proud2BPurple.
Hey V4L - you should still go to tailgating and see what kind of tickets you can score on the street.

Here we come again.
Add Jill and Andy to the list.
Can you believe it, we just bought tickets! We had such a great time at the Viking/Lion game, that we couldn't resist seeing the Vikings kick Bear ass on a Monday night.
We'll be flying in tomorrow and leaving Tuesday morning.
What the hell, earn it and burn it...It's Christmas!
See ya guys tomorrow.
By the way, we just bought our tickets from Ticket King to be picked up 2 blocks from the dome. There were plenty of tickets in all price ranges.

NodakPaul
12-17-2007, 12:06 AM
"VikingMD" wrote:

Here we come again.
Add Jill and Andy to the list.
Can you believe it, we just bought tickets! We had such a great time at the Viking/Lion game, that we couldn't resist seeing the Vikings kick Bear jiggly butt on a Monday night.
We'll be flying in tomorrow and leaving Tuesday morning.
What the hell, earn it and burn it...It's Christmas!
See ya guys tomorrow.
By the way, we just bought our tickets from Ticket King to be picked up 2 blocks from the dome. There were plenty of tickets in all price ranges.

Cool!
I didn't get to meet you guys last time because the weather made us late. Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

Zeus
12-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum, Neum's Dad
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?
V4L + buddy ??

*bump*

It's GAME DAY!!!!!

=Z=

singersp
12-17-2007, 07:53 AM
In a mere 6 hours, VQ & myself will be on our way to the tailgate lot.
8)

marcosMN
12-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Yo dudes.

I want to bring a couple pizzas to the tailgate, but I'm stuck as to how to do so.

My options are:

-Cooking the pizzas halfway at work, then finishing them on the grill. (In which case we'll need a round grill to use as Webby's Vikes ones may be a touch too small.) This option will ensure fresh, hot pizza.

-Otherwise I could just cook the pizzas all the way, but the trip across the river might cool them down too much.

I have to head out at 8am, so if someone with my cell # could shoot me a msg or call me and let me know if there will be a cooking apparatus available, that would rock.

vikingivan
12-17-2007, 08:04 AM
Have a great time at the tailgate party!
Cheer the Vikings onto another victory!

singersp
12-17-2007, 08:06 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

Yo dudes.

I want to bring a couple pizzas to the tailgate, but I'm stuck as to how to do so.

My options are:

-Cooking the pizzas halfway at work, then finishing them on the grill. (In which case we'll need a round grill to use as Webby's Vikes ones may be a touch too small.) This option will ensure fresh, hot pizza.

-Otherwise I could just cook the pizzas all the way, but the trip across the river might cool them down too much.

I have to head out at 8am, so if someone with my cell # could shoot me a msg or call me and let me know if there will be a cooking apparatus available, that would rock.

I know there will be a gas grill there, but not sure about the Webber.

I say cook it all the way & we'll eat the pie cold if we need to.

Zeus
12-17-2007, 08:12 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

Yo dudes.

My options are:

Cook it all the way, cut it up into slices and then use the gas grill to warm the slices.

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
12-17-2007, 08:22 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

Yo dudes.

My options are:

Cook it all the way, cut it up into slices and then use the gas grill to warm the slices.

=Z=

cold pizza has never killed anyone

purplepowered
12-17-2007, 08:29 AM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

I might make it.

They know I am a huge fan and have already committed if the Vikings come to town.

not a guaranteeer tho cause qwe played at giants stadium last time and then again we just had to go back there this time 2 in a row

Zeus
12-17-2007, 08:36 AM
"purplepowered" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

I might make it.

not a guaranteeer tho cause qwe played at giants stadium last time and then again we just had to go back there this time 2 in a row

Yes, it is.
With the rotating NFC-AFC divisional matchups, they also rotate the home-field each time through.
What this does is ensure that - once every 8 seasons, you will see every AFC team in your home stadium.

For example, this year, the Vikings had SD and OAK at home and played in KC and will play in DEN.
In 2011, when the AFC West is the Vikings AFC conference, the Chiefs and Broncos will come to town and the Vikings will travel to Oakland and San Diego, just as they did in 2003, the last time the NFC Central matched up against the AFC West.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/min2003.htm

=Z=

purplepowered
12-17-2007, 08:37 AM
The wife and I are dropping off my daughter off at college @ around 10ish and heading down from Brainerd stopping to buy and look at some vikings stuff along the way but we will see you all later my prediction Vikes 35 Bears 13 SKOL! GIT R DUN! LIONS CHEESEHEADS and BEARS , OH YEAH! I will drive by the lot with the car looking for ya b4 i go park down the way so everyone can see the Purple People Eater II in person!See Ya At the game

purplepowered
12-17-2007, 08:39 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

I might make it.

Yes, it is.
With the rotating NFC-AFC divisional matchups, they also rotate the home-field each time through.
What this does is ensure that - once every 8 seasons, you will see every AFC team in your home stadium.

For example, this year, the Vikings had SD and OAK at home and played in KC and will play in DEN.
In 2011, when the AFC West is the Vikings AFC conference, the Chiefs and Broncos will come to town and the Vikings will travel to Oakland and San Diego, just as they did in 2003, the last time the NFC Central matched up against the AFC West.

=Z=

Ok then I am wrong I dont know it all. I just know what I know!

Zeus
12-17-2007, 08:41 AM
"purplepowered" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"purplepowered" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

I might make it.

Yes, it is.

Ok then I am wrong I dont know it all. I just know what I know!

No worries, bro - looking forward to meeting ya at the tailgate tonight!

=Z=

VikingMike
12-17-2007, 08:52 AM
"Proud2BPurple" wrote:

Count me in!

First ever Vikings game, over from England visiting family!

See y'all tomora, Cant wait P2BP

Enjoy the game tonight Proud2BPurple!

AngloVike
12-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Have fun at the tailgate later gang, and even more at the game. Myself and Mrs Anglo will be awake and watching the game live - I'll be sure to raise a glass to all at PP.O http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/party/030.gif

SKOL
12-17-2007, 11:29 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:

Have fun at the tailgate later gang, and even more at the game. Myself and Mrs Anglo will be awake and watching the game live - I'll be sure to raise a glass to all at PP.O http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/party/030.gif

You're true fan(atic)s anglo's.
Kickoff at 1:30 am and you'll be raising a glass to PP.O.
I hope you took a day off work on Tuesday, lol.
I have to admit though that I'd be doing the same thing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/SKOL/drin-ks-1.gif

cogitans
12-17-2007, 01:48 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:

Let me chime in on that one. I hope you all enjoy yourself tonight.

I'll be staying up to follow the game tonight, possibly drinking a lot of coffee.

shockzilla
12-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Just an FYI to all tailgaters - I will NOT be there tonight, unfortunately. I will be watching the game at home on my nice warm leather loveseat with my lovely wife, Mrs. Shockzilla.

;D

So someone ELSE will have to take photos for ME to enjoy! Also, DON'T FORGET to get a sermon on video from The Good Reverend Zeus!

Shock

P.S. - see you all at the next one against the Redskins!

BloodyHorns82
12-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Have we had any verification yet that a grill will be readily available at the tailgate tonight?
Or should we be making dinner plans before the tailgate?

Deciding between picking up some brats before the game, or picking up a seat at Huberts...

NordicNed
12-17-2007, 02:43 PM
First i'de like to say, I hope the Vikings put on a great show for you all tonight.....At times like this, I really wish I could join and spend time with you all.

I'll gladly send you the money and a self addressed and stamped large envelope. If any one of you would be willing to pick me up a program from tonights game...

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

SKOL
12-17-2007, 02:47 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:

First i'de like to say, I hope the Vikings put on a great show for you all tonight.....At times like this, I really wish I could join and spend time with you all.

I'll gladly send you the money and a self addressed and stamped large envelope. If any one of you would be willing to pick me up a program from tonights game...

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

If I go I'll pick one up Ned.
I'm waiting to hear back from someone if they have a ticket for me.
I decided to go if I can have a ticket lined up in advance that I could buy.

NordicNed
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

Thanks Skol, I'm still going to leave the wanted add up here though, just incase you don't go...Please let me know when you find out for sure, either way....So if you can help me, I don't have 50 guys buying programs for me.....LOL

::)

SKOL
12-17-2007, 05:09 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

Thanks Skol, I'm still going to leave the wanted add up here though, just incase you don't go...Please let me know when you find out for sure, either way....So if you can help me, I don't have 50 guys buying programs for me.....LOL

Well it's getting late and I never heard back about the ticket.
Sorry Ned, looks like I'm watching from my couch.
Has anyone got back to you yet about picking a program up for you?

NordicNed
12-17-2007, 05:20 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

Skol, seems your the only one with a little bit of class letft around here...I"ve posted of
request thruout this site for help to get me a game program.
And nadda...

Show's just how much of these people are friends or just pretendeers...

I really don't know what else to say.....Except, thanks friends........i'll follow up with this tomorrow for sure...

SKOL
12-17-2007, 05:26 PM
I don't think that's it Ned.
I think a lot of people got started early going in for the game.
singer, for instance, probably had to leave several hours ago, minimum.

While most internet sights have a lot of pretenders I've found this sight has a lot of genuine people, and friends, that aren't just talk.
When they give their word they stick by it.
Try calling singer, I'm sure he'll pick you up a program.

Marrdro
12-17-2007, 06:40 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

I don't think that's it Ned.
I think a lot of people got started early going in for the game.
singer, for instance, probably had to leave several hours ago, minimum.

While most internet sights have a lot of pretenders I've found this sight has a lot of genuine people, and friends, that aren't just talk.
When they give their word they stick by it.
Try calling singer, I'm sure he'll pick you up a program.

I agree with Skol my friend.
Alot of guys/gals on here would help you out with that one if they knew.
You might have just asked a bit to late my friend.

marstc09
12-17-2007, 06:47 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

Official Tailgating List

BLV
Sno
NodakPaul + buddy
singersp
VikingQueen
vikeswin2005
V4L + buddy
IAVIKEGAL
BloodyHorns82
Zeus
Neum
Red I 360 & girlfriend
Neph
Ddawg84 & girlfriend
Shockzilla

petersenkyle11 67 ?

*bump*

=Z=

I might make it.

Count me in. I love Florida!

SoCaliFans
12-18-2007, 12:29 AM
I hope you all had fun tonight!
I was waving at my TV when they showed the tailgaters.

marstc09
12-18-2007, 12:30 AM
I am so pissed I missed my first home game this year!
>:(

Zeus
12-18-2007, 01:18 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Was a good party!
I believe this is the roster:

NeumDog + Dad
Snobum
Singer
Viking Queen
BLV
NodakPaul + his ambiguously gay friend
Zeus
IaVikeGal
Eyerea + Wife
DDawg84 + Gal
VikingsMD + Hubby
Webby + Dad

And, to be honest, I'm not sure who the guy was who brought his home-distilled booze.

I think I got everyone, but please feel free to supplement my list!

SKOL!

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
12-18-2007, 01:53 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Was a good party!

NeumDog + Dad
Snobum
Singer
Viking Queen
BLV
Zeus
IaVikeGal
Eyerea + Wife
DDawg84 + Gal
VikingsMD + Hubby
Webby + Dad

And, to be honest, I'm not sure who the guy was who brought his home-distilled booze.

SKOL!

=Z=

That was The Dropper

for some reason I have no voice left
;D

singersp
12-18-2007, 07:48 AM
"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

Skol, seems your the only one with a little bit of class letft around here...I"ve posted of
And nadda...

I really don't know what else to say.....Except, thanks friends........i'll follow up with this tomorrow for sure...

Why didn't you call me or post this request earlier? You do have my cell number you know.
;)

I would have gladly picked you one up & sent it to you free of charge. VQ & I left for the game straight from work, so neither of us read your post until I did this morning.

Did the GameDay program have to come from the Bears game or will the Redskins game suffice?

marcosMN
12-18-2007, 09:46 AM
"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

And nadda...

Dude I was at work all day and didn't see your post, otherwise I'd have done it for sure.

Sorry bro.

EDIT: I do have an extra one of the flag things they gave us, if that's any consolation...

cogitans
12-18-2007, 09:49 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

And nadda...

Dude I was at work all day and didn't see your post, otherwise I'd have done it for sure.

Sorry bro.

EDIT: I do have an extra one of the flag things they gave us, if that's any consolation...
Did you get cool flag things, How are those?

Zeus
12-18-2007, 09:57 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

I can't find the two that I was waving around at the game - I think I musta left 'em in Neum's car or something.
No big deal, I got two more of 'em!

=Z=

NordicNed
12-18-2007, 10:14 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

And nadda...

Sorry bro.

Thanks Sno,
you just put a smile on my face, and I had to laugh....

I'm not sure I even want to know about those Flag Thingy's......LOL

SKOL
12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
"cogitans" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

Care to holp me out?

NordicNed

And nadda...

Sorry bro.

Did you get cool flag things, How are those?

They showed a flash of one on TV... was it, "You Made The Team"?

shockzilla
12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
So where are the tailgate pictures??? I don't show up to ONE tailgate and NO ONE takes any pictures??? ;D

cogitans
12-18-2007, 10:44 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

So where are the tailgate pictures??? I don't show up to ONE tailgate and NO ONE takes any pictures??? ;D
Not to mention the video you usually provide with the sermon of Purple Jesus by reverend Z

Turboe
12-18-2007, 10:46 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Yeah I hear ya, that is one of my favoirite activities I look forward to on the morning after a home game is the tailgate pics.
Someday I too will make the pilgrimage and be in some of those pictures.

Marrdro
12-18-2007, 10:50 AM
"Turboe" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

Yeah I hear ya, that is one of my favoirite activities I look forward to on the morning after a home game is the tailgate pics.

I am a bit anal about planning stuff as Wildwoman can attest, however we all need to plan a trip this year that will get the most of us out of towners there at the same time.

I for one can think of several on here that I would love to meet and suds a few with and talk some football.
;D

Turboe
12-18-2007, 11:11 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

I am a bit anal about planning stuff as Wildwoman can attest, however we all need to plan a trip this year that will get the most of us out of towners there at the same time.

I for one can think of several on here that I would love to meet and suds a few with and talk some football.

;D

I have never been to a regular season Vikings game at the Dome.
I used to go to The Met when I was a kid almost every year for one game, and I was at the Bill/Skins Superbowl at the Dome in 1992.
I finally got to see a Vikings game in the Dome one year when I was at the parents house in SD one year and based on the last game of the years results we got a last minute home playoff game the following weekend and they put the phone number on the TV for tickets.
I called and got them, and changed my flights so that I could go that game before I headed back to the east coast.
So I have seen one Vikes game in the Dome, just not a regular season game.

I hope that things work out to be able to get there one of these years.

purplepowered
12-18-2007, 11:18 AM
I have some pics.....not many but some maybe 1 or 2 but that is it....then some of the game and stuff others of myself with the pp.o sign and cheerleaders that I will be adding to my web if you want me to forward some to you. i dont know. My hands were too cold and was meeting you guys so wasnt taking too many pics.

shockzilla
12-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Post 'em here so we can all see them. :)

SoCaliFans
12-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Come on slackers, where's the pics?

marcosMN
12-18-2007, 06:44 PM
We need pics....

And NodakPaul, we need the sermon vid.

BadlandsVikings
12-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I don't have any pics, I forgot the camera at the motel. :(

singersp
12-18-2007, 07:03 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

;D

You have met the best, so I can see you wanting to meet the rest.

singersp
12-18-2007, 07:08 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

I don't have any pics, I forgot the camera at the motel. :(

And I left mine in the car. There are pics, I'm just a tad bit saddened that NP's camera had ran out of space when he took the pic of me & 2 of the cheerleaders.

BadlandsVikings
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
I wonder if anyone took a picture of Peterson and Taylor running out of the tunnel together.
That was pretty cool.

singersp
12-18-2007, 07:16 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Was a good party!

NeumDog + Dad
Snobum
Singer
Viking Queen
BLV
Zeus
IaVikeGal
Eyerea + Wife
DDawg84 + Gal
VikingsMD + Hubby
Webby + Dad

SKOL!

=Z=

You forgot;

Red I 360 & girlfriend

BloodyHorns82 or Jmcdon00 (I can never remember which is which)

Also Neph showed up just as we were all headed up to the game.

Vikeswin2005 who said he'd be late because he was stuck on the Wayzeta bridge never did make it.

What a LEAKER!

singersp
12-18-2007, 07:18 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"SnoBumMN" wrote:

I can't find the two that I was waving around at the game - I think I musta left 'em in Neum's car or something.
No big deal, I got two more of 'em!

=Z=

I brought home 9 of them.

shockzilla
12-18-2007, 10:12 PM
So WHERE are the pictures???

NodakPaul
12-18-2007, 10:29 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

So WHERE are the pictures???

I'll get them up tomorrow - I left my camera at home, and I am working late tonight to make up for the time I missed for the game. :)

Ddawg84
12-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Hey everyone... It was awesome to meet you at the the Tailgating party!
My girlfriend and I had a great time!
LOVED THE JELLO SHOTS FELLA'S!!!
Also glad I got to witness my first sermon from zues!
Got that on camera big guy!
haha

Turboe
12-19-2007, 08:09 AM
"Ddawg84" wrote:

Hey everyone... It was awesome to meet you at the the Tailgating party!
My girlfriend and I had a great time!
LOVED THE JELLO SHOTS FELLA'S!!!
Also glad I got to witness my first sermon from zues!
Got that on camera big guy!
haha

As Judge Smails says.....

"WELLLLLLLL, were waiting!!!!"

Turboe
12-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Did we never come up with any pictures from the Mon night tailgate???

shockzilla
12-20-2007, 10:35 PM
YES - where are the pictures???

COJOMAY
12-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I think all the camera's froze up in the cold!

NodakPaul
12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

YES - where are the pictures???

I put them in another thread that was started, but people seem to be missing them, so I can post them here as well.

NodakPaul
12-20-2007, 10:50 PM
OK, here are some of the pics I took too.

http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears.jpg

http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears2.jpg

http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears3.jpg

NodakPaul
12-20-2007, 10:50 PM
http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears4.jpg

http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears5.jpg

http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears6.jpg

http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears7.jpg

http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/bears8.jpg

NodakPaul
12-20-2007, 10:51 PM
I ran out of memory on my camera (didn't have a memory stick), so I took the rest, including Z's sermon on my phone.
I need to get a new mini SD reader in order to get them off in decent (2.0 mega pixel) quality, which I intend to get before the weekend. I will post them then.

marstc09
08-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Bump

Turboe
08-28-2009, 01:51 PM
"Turboe" wrote:

"DSHARP42" wrote:

Since this thing was bumped it reminded me of this post.
DSharp are you going to the Vikes game in Pittsburgh this year?
If so we need to start getting some plans about getting PPO crowd together.

I have a friend who is going with me and based on a bad previous experience in Pittsburgh will not be wearing any Vikings gear to the game.
I think we may need safety in numbers (albeit small numbers).

singersp
08-29-2009, 05:34 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Bump

LOL!

Hey stoner! Just an FYI.........

This is the 2007 Vikings vs. Bears Monday Night Tailgate thread, NOT the 2009 Vikings vs. Bears Monday Night Tailgate thread.

marstc09
08-29-2009, 11:43 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Bump

LOL!

This is the 2007 Vikings vs. Bears Monday Night Tailgate thread, NOT the 2009 Vikings vs. Bears Monday Night Tailgate thread.

No shit. Are you drinking again?

Zeus
08-29-2009, 03:12 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Bump

LOL!

Was bumped with a reason.
Since that was the last Monday night home game, this thread was bumped so that people could find it as we try to plan the arrangements for the Oct. 5th Monday night game.
Since Webby and Neumdog will not be there, it is imperative that PPOers step up and be helpful.

=Z=

singersp
08-31-2009, 06:32 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Bump

LOL!

Was bumped with a reason.
Since that was the last Monday night home game, this thread was bumped so that people could find it as we try to plan the arrangements for the Oct. 5th Monday night game.
Since Webby and Neumdog will not be there, it is imperative that PPOers step up and be helpful.

=Z=

Then a new 2009 Monday night tailgate thread should be started, not bumping a thread that's 2 years old.

Using your logic, we shouldn't be creating new threads for this years Packers & Lions games, but should be bumping the tailgate threads from last years games.