PDA

View Full Version : Vikings vs. 49ers Predictions



kevoncox
12-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Come on Fellas and give us your predictions for the weekend.
Whose man enough to predict us losing????

;D ;D ;D

32 - 13 - Vikes

BadlandsVikings
12-07-2007, 11:22 AM
27-21 Vikings

clark_griswold
12-07-2007, 11:25 AM
31-3 vikes

Peterson 130 yards, 1 TD
Taylor 95 yards, 1 TD
TJack 19-25 210 yards, 2 TD's
Rice 75 yards, TD
Shiancoe 60 yards, TD

clark_griswold
12-07-2007, 11:26 AM
And Longwell will hit a measly 29 yard field goal.

jargomcfargo
12-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Niners
9

Vikings 3

IBleedPurple11
12-07-2007, 11:28 AM
"clark_griswold" wrote:


31-3 vikes

Peterson 130 yards, 1 TD
Taylor 95 yards, 1 TD
TJack 19-25 210 yards, 2 TD's
Rice 75 yards, TD
Shiancoe 60 yards, TD


Damn I hope the game ends up like this....i would love to see that.

Skol!!

renovikesfan
12-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Us: 45
Them: 20

(and AD/Taylor gain 300+ on the ground)

vikes2456
12-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Longwell rushes 20 attempts for 95 yards with 2 TDs. He also breaks the record for most broken tackles in a game

lakehubertviking
12-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Vikings - 31
Niners - 6

AD - 2 TDs
Rice - 1 TD
One Defensive TD (McCauley or Gordon get in on the fun)

Slade
12-07-2007, 11:36 AM
30 - 13, Vikes

C Mac D
12-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Peterson breaks the 300 yard barrier... the first running back to ever do so. 3 TDs


Vikes 35
49ers
6

vikesfargo
12-07-2007, 12:02 PM
37-36 Vikings in a wild shootout

thevikingfan
12-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Vikes roll and get first shut out of the season 3-0 vikes

C Mac D
12-07-2007, 12:07 PM
"vikesfargo" wrote:


37-36 Vikings in a wild shootout


A shootout between Trent Dilfer and T-Jack... funny stuff.

VikingMike
12-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Vikings 34
Niners 16 (with their only TD coming from their defense)

wierstom
12-07-2007, 12:17 PM
vikes 58--- 49ers 9/ ad 340 yards rushing

kevoncox
12-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Anyone Afraid that we blow this game.

IBleedPurple11
12-07-2007, 12:24 PM
"vikesfargo" wrote:


37-36 Vikings in a wild shootout


Id rather have the Vikings lose 10-7 than to see the 49ers put up 36 points on us. Giving up 36 points to the worst offensive team in the league would not look good for the rest of the season.

C Mac D
12-07-2007, 12:24 PM
"kevoncox" wrote:


Anyone Afraid that we blow this game.


We historically play bad in SanFran... so, yes... a little. Add to that all the playoff attention we've been receiving this week, seems like a time to falter (I will reference college football this season... any time a team got some press, they lost the following week).

But we've also never had Peterson before.

kevoncox
12-07-2007, 12:28 PM
"IBleedPurple28" wrote:


"vikesfargo" wrote:


37-36 Vikings in a wild shootout


Id rather have the Vikings lose 10-7 than to see the 49ers put up 36 points on us. Giving up 36 points to the worst offensive team in the league would not look good for the rest of the season.


That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard u say!
I with a loss we are almost out of the playoffs. I'll take a W regardless of how it comes.

C Mac D
12-07-2007, 12:30 PM
"kevoncox" wrote:


"IBleedPurple28" wrote:


"vikesfargo" wrote:


37-36 Vikings in a wild shootout


Id rather have the Vikings lose 10-7 than to see the 49ers put up 36 points on us. Giving up 36 points to the worst offensive team in the league would not look good for the rest of the season.


That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard u say!
I with a loss we are almost out of the playoffs. I'll take a W regardless of how it comes.


Please don't send kevoncox to hell, I would have to agree with him on this one.

shockzilla
12-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Vikes 38
Niners 9

NordicNed
12-07-2007, 12:41 PM
I'll say Vikings win a rather convincing win at that.....



Vikings
34




49er's
17

IBleedPurple11
12-07-2007, 01:20 PM
"C" wrote:


"kevoncox" wrote:


"IBleedPurple28" wrote:


"vikesfargo" wrote:


37-36 Vikings in a wild shootout


Id rather have the Vikings lose 10-7 than to see the 49ers put up 36 points on us. Giving up 36 points to the worst offensive team in the league would not look good for the rest of the season.


That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard u say!
I with a loss we are almost out of the playoffs. I'll take a W regardless of how it comes.


Please don't send kevoncox to hell, I would have to agree with him on this one.


It was sarcasm buddy, But we cant give up 36 points to the 49ers and expect to do good in the playoffs (if we make it)

There is no way we should lose this game, all they can do is run and we have a great run defense.

AD and CT should be able to run all over them, Jackson needs to play mistake free. We need decent kick returns to give us good field position. If the Vikes just play smart they will win this game easily. Losing is not an option.

Schutz
12-07-2007, 01:23 PM
I'd have to take Mike Ditka and da Bears sneeking on to the field for a 7 point upset over both teams.
Ditka will find a way.

Really though I see the Vikings winning 28-13

Purple D
12-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Vikings 44

49ers

3

Chad8970
12-07-2007, 01:30 PM
35-10.
San Fran's Offense looks like ours did at the beginning of the year.
It's time for another 6-8 sack game by the D.

Frostbite
12-07-2007, 03:21 PM
On paper this is a game we should easily win. The Niners are a young...and struggling team right now. Playing for pride. To me this is one of those games that any "REAL PLAYOFF CONTENDER" just goes into and takes care of business from the opening play till the final whistle. There has been a lot of optomism and posts about building momentum....turning the corner on the season....and making a playoff run. This game will show us a lot. I think we win this one big.


Vikings 35
49ers 10

DustinDupont
12-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Stats...

Tjack 21-27 260 yards 2tds 4 rushes 40 yards

AP 18 rushes 150 yards 2td

CT 18 rushes 80 yards 1td

Sidney Rice 7 catches 102 yards 2td

Score Vikes 35 49ers 7

Bill
12-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Vikes 63 49ers 3

BloodyHorns82
12-07-2007, 06:13 PM
38-10 Vikes

AD only gets 175 yards and 2 TDs
Chester nearly breaks 100 with 1 TD.
Tjack tosses for one, most likely to Rice.
The defence scores on a INT return.
And Longwell adds 3.

Haven't had a chance to watch on the new 50" plasma HD, so looking forward to that.
Last weeks home game got in the way of my television viewing plans!
;D

Skol Vikes!

PurplePowerPunch
12-07-2007, 10:01 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


38-10 Vikes

AD only gets 175 yards and 2 TDs
Chester nearly breaks 100 with 1 TD.
Tjack tosses for one, most likely to Rice.
The defence scores on a INT return.
And Longwell adds 3.

Haven't had a chance to watch on the new 50" plasma HD, so looking forward to that.

Last weeks home game got in the way of my television viewing plans!
;D

Skol Vikes!


Nice! Vikes 27 49ers 7

sharper42
12-07-2007, 10:49 PM
vikings 34 49ers 13

tjack 18-24 245 yards 1 td
A.D. 23 carries 203 yards 2 td
chester 14 carries 72 yards 1 td
sidney rice 7 catches 115 yards 1 td
ej henderson 12 tackles 2 ff 1 int
DSharp 1 int

Jereamiah
12-07-2007, 11:37 PM
HI! Just peeked in on a niner message board and its pretty bad. I saw some serious predictions of a combined 'Vikes rushing attack of upwards of 300 yards. They have zero faith in their "D" and Nolan and Dilfer are getting ROASTED! ;D. They really seem to fear our O-Line though. One guy envisioned vultures circling slaughtered d-linemen and 'backers.They are hoping we're overlooking them and especially overlooking Willis. You can't overlook that guy, he's just too good.
"Vikes-42 49ers-6
P.S. I'm sure alot of you remeber NFC Central games against the Bucs. Dilfer could do well against us........ He has before.

CCthebest
12-08-2007, 12:30 AM
21-10 vikes

SKOL
12-08-2007, 12:51 AM
34 - 17 Vikes

NuJerseyDevil93
12-08-2007, 02:54 AM
42-3 Vikings Win :D
Adrian Peterson - 2-3 Rushing TD's (150+ Rushing yards)
T.Jackson - 2 Passing TD's, NO INT's(30+ yards rushing)
Sidney Rice - 2 TD's
Chestor Taylor - 1 TD and 70-90 yards rushing