PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong



superior230bartime
12-05-2004, 07:30 PM
I predicted a Packer win today and was wrong. No excuses, I overestimated my team. I still think the Packers match up well against the Eagles when we can play our game. When we get down big early, we have a hard time. Surprisingly everything is even since you guys laid an egg against Chi. Nothing changes, Christmas Eve looks like it will come down to the North Championship.

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 07:32 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

I predicted a Packer win today and was wrong. No excuses, I overestimated my team. I still think the Packers match up well against the Eagles when we can play our game. When we get down big early, we have a hard time. Surprisingly everything is even since you guys laid an egg against Chi. Nothing changes, Christmas Eve looks like it will come down to the North Championship.Hey, I think we were all wrong about something this week. Whether it be the Packers winning or the Vikings winning. Oh well, as you said, at least it's all even still.

Toss2Moss84
12-05-2004, 07:57 PM
"When the Packers play their game?"

Was I the only one that saw Bretty Boy throwing floaters that got picked off all night?
You act like that's NOT how the Packers play...

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
It isn't...

LosAngelis
12-05-2004, 08:13 PM
I predicted (sorry, not here) that whoever won the game, it would be by a blowout. I figured the only way GB would win would be if they continually took it to them like they did with the Rams. And, I figured if Philly got it going, our Paper Tiger defense would get demoralized. Too bad it was option 2 that won out today.

Still looks like a winner-take-all on Christmas Eve, doesn't it?

RussellInTheBushes
12-05-2004, 08:14 PM
los and superior its cool atleast you didnt go off and make a jerk out of yourself like packman. Nothing to really brag about this week.

VKG4LFE
12-05-2004, 08:16 PM
We both played like s*it today. There is no excuse for performances like that! What a downer!

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 08:18 PM
I admire your admitting you were wrong. Who would of thought the Bears and the Lions would be the only ones celebrating after this week?

DemonicViking
12-05-2004, 08:55 PM
No matter. Philly is probably gonna be representing the NFC in the big show down in Jacksonville come February anyway, against the Colts, I don't wanna see New England in another Super Bowl.

packmanxxxi
12-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Russell... I made a jerk of my self rookie... come on now...

also... Toos2Moss... cullpepper had more turnovers that Favre silly

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Didn't the Lions play the Cardionals... I think we thought they could at least win that game before today.

RussellInTheBushes
12-05-2004, 09:20 PM
i dont know pack im not holding a grudge or anything because thats sorta strange...over the internet. But i just think you went a little overkill on your post, i know its just all for competition and it would be sorta boring if packer fans and vikings fans lived in total harmony and peace... but eh i dont know i think you went a little overkill but after this post im dropping the whole thing seeing as the week is over. :thumbleft:

Caine
12-05-2004, 10:28 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

I predicted a Packer win today and was wrong. No excuses, I overestimated my team. I still think the Packers match up well against the Eagles when we can play our game. When we get down big early, we have a hard time. Surprisingly everything is even since you guys laid an egg against Chi. Nothing changes, Christmas Eve looks like it will come down to the North Championship.

I, for one, appreciate you manning up and eating crow.

As for playing "your game", the same is true here. No way Chicago should have beaten us...but they did. The Vikes really tanked on that one.

Caine

Toss2Moss84
12-06-2004, 01:17 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Russell... I made a jerk of my self rookie... come on now...

also... Toos2Moss... cullpepper had more turnovers that Favre silly

Culpepper also played the whole game and didn't get pulled cause his team was getting dominated by so much, silly.

casper
12-06-2004, 01:22 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

We both played like s*it today. There is no excuse for performances like that! What a downer!


yeap but there is always NEXT week (thank God) :roll: sometimes :scratch: I am glad I can't see the games :wink:

GreenBaySlackers
12-06-2004, 05:34 AM
"casper" wrote:

sometimes :scratch: I am glad I can't see the games :wink:

Yeah... this one was game one on FOX, but this was the first good paintball day in a long time... i couldnt help it :tongue: i had to go play!

casper
12-06-2004, 06:56 AM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"casper" wrote:

sometimes :scratch: I am glad I can't see the games :wink:

Yeah... this one was game one on FOX, but this was the first good paintball day in a long time... i couldnt help it :tongue: i had to go play!

NOW that is ALOT of fun congrates and hope your team won... :pirate:

purplehorn
12-06-2004, 08:06 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

I made a jerk of my self rookie... on now...


Tell us something we don't know :drunken: fudgepacker

ItalianStallion
12-06-2004, 11:39 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Russell... I made a jerk of my self rookie... come on now...

also... Toos2Moss... cullpepper had more turnovers that Favre silly

He also had more touchdowns, yards, completions, completion percentage, passer rating,

...and yet still played his worst game of the season.