PDA

View Full Version : Just a side Note( pack player talkin smack down by a ton)



vikez06
12-05-2004, 07:14 PM
anyone see al harris talkin smack to T.O.
And nick barnett flexing after a tackle
hehe
and to top the cake i think it was al harris taunting after a play and one of the eagles players pointed to the scoreboard.... lol

packers players and fans alike talk alot of shit even when down by 30 points

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 07:17 PM
That was funny when the Eagles player pointed to the scoreboard. I don't know why you would be talking shit when losing by that much, but at least the Eagles player got him back.

PhxFan
12-05-2004, 07:17 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/OBDADAOJHLDI/GB_PHI_052_EM.jpg

VikingsTw
12-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Yeah i couldn't figure out what al harris was doing, just didnt make any sense. What was he proving? Where was it gonna get him? I'm sure all it did was piss TO off, I once heard a great WR say that CB talk sh*t to bring up their own confidence level, it didnt work today.

As far as Barnett i can understand his intensity a little he made those plays so he can do whatever he wants, Harris who i have never liked just ran his mouth to do it.

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Frustration

LosAngelis
12-05-2004, 07:28 PM
THis is just sick.


http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/PXS10312052301.jpeg

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 07:28 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Yeah i couldn't figure out what al harris was doing, just didnt make any sense. What was he proving? Where was it gonna get him? I'm sure all it did was piss TO off, I once heard a great WR say that CB talk sh*t to bring up their own confidence level, it didnt work today.

As far as Barnett i can understand his intensity a little he made those plays so he can do whatever he wants, Harris who i have never liked just ran his mouth to do it.

I heard C.C.#80 say that in the In their Own Words show.

Side Note Farves streak comes to an end. Consecutive games with a TD since Oct 2002.

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 07:29 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

THis is just sick.


http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/PXS10312052301.jpegI'll agree with you one that.

VKG4LFE
12-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Players from all teams do that kind of crap!!

DemonicViking
12-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Not as sick is if that fan was a guy.

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 09:16 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

Yeah i couldn't figure out what al harris was doing, just didnt make any sense. What was he proving? Where was it gonna get him? I'm sure all it did was piss TO off, I once heard a great WR say that CB talk sh*t to bring up their own confidence level, it didnt work today.

As far as Barnett i can understand his intensity a little he made those plays so he can do whatever he wants, Harris who i have never liked just ran his mouth to do it.

I heard C.C.#80 say that in the In their Own Words show.

Side Note Farves streak comes to an end. Consecutive games with a TD since Oct 2002.


Favre couldn't care less about his records. Al Harris and everybody else were just frustrated, very, very frustated. Why they did what they did? I don't know, seems kind of pointless, we don't know what they were saying though, now do we?