PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUSLY!!!



JWalkRulz84
12-05-2004, 06:03 PM
What is the point in the Packers and Vikes fans spitting in each others faces about losing this week. Who cares what happened or what the score was. The fact of the matter is both teams are at 7-5, the Packers have the top 2 tie breakers in Head to Head AND better division record right now. Granted niether one of those matter as of right now because there are still 4 weeks in the season left. But simply arguing over who loss is worst is stupid...

Both teams lined up today and got dominated in every element of the game. Ive watched every second of both games and have watched the Pack and Vikes play like absolute garbage today. Neither deserved to win today and neither did. The fact is both teams lost and spitting in each others faces over frustration is silly. Let's all just take a deep breathe and get ready for next week, because I think both Viking and Packers fans can agree on one thing for this week, it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 06:16 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

What is the point in the Packers and Vikes fans spitting in each others faces about losing this week. Who cares what happened or what the score was. The fact of the matter is both teams are at 7-5, the Packers have the top 2 tie breakers in Head to Head AND better division record right now. Granted niether one of those matter as of right now because there are still 4 weeks in the season left. But simply arguing over who loss is worst is stupid...

Both teams lined up today and got dominated in every element of the game. Ive watched every second of both games and have watched the Pack and Vikes play like absolute garbage today. Neither deserved to win today and neither did. The fact is both teams lost and spitting in each others faces over frustration is silly. Let's all just take a deep breathe and get ready for next week, because I think both Viking and Packers fans can agree on one thing for this week, it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...

The difference was that the Vikings did not get dominated in every element. Vikes had more yards, but the turnovers killed them. Three INT's, two of them when the Vikes were threatening to score.

The pack, from the opening whistle, were dominated in every aspect. I believe Favre ended with 97 yards passing.

But yes, both teams lost today and both teams are 7-5.

Storm
12-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Vikes didnt get dominated, we were still in it well into fourth quarter, unlike you. We shot ourselves in the foot yet again by committing FIVE turnovers, some in red zone after huge drives. There was nothing dominating about the Bears, we just sucked today.

Also, the tie-breakers and all that jazz do not matter, because there is this game on christmas, which will change those tie-breakers anyway. So dont get overjoyed about that, you still have to beat us to win the division.

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 06:21 PM
Well we both lost today and that is all that matters.

TheAnimal93
12-05-2004, 06:27 PM
well what does that do for the parity in the league? man, one crazy season. i actually thought GB had a chance.

akavikefan1969
12-05-2004, 06:30 PM
heres what it is we were picked to win and only the Bears and their fans thought otherwise.....however Philly was picked to win and only the packers and the fans thought otherwise.

Viking_Spirit
12-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Both teams lost, both are 7-5. Those are the only 2 relevant facts at the moment.

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 06:32 PM
"akavikefan1969" wrote:

heres what it is we were picked to win and only the Bears and their fans thought otherwise.....however Philly was picked to win and only the packers and the fans thought otherwise.


I second that :salute:

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 06:39 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

What is the point in the Packers and Vikes fans spitting in each others faces about losing this week. Who cares what happened or what the score was. The fact of the matter is both teams are at 7-5, the Packers have the top 2 tie breakers in Head to Head AND better division record right now. Granted niether one of those matter as of right now because there are still 4 weeks in the season left. But simply arguing over who loss is worst is stupid...

Both teams lined up today and got dominated in every element of the game. Ive watched every second of both games and have watched the Pack and Vikes play like absolute garbage today. Neither deserved to win today and neither did. The fact is both teams lost and spitting in each others faces over frustration is silly. Let's all just take a deep breathe and get ready for next week, because I think both Viking and Packers fans can agree on one thing for this week, it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...

Nothing against you JWalk!!!

But the difference is that there are one or two trolls here that are dishing it out. I don't go to the other boards to rub it in or trash talk.

You are right, it seems senseless so my message is directed to the trolls, GO HOME!

I can respect PapaBear, he came here and said what he did and left it at that. He came in and warned us and the play on the field backed it up. He didn't come back and make a fool of himself.

JWalkRulz84
12-05-2004, 06:45 PM
i completely agree with you snowinapril...this is a viking forum. if you are going to come here and be a fan of another team, be respectful of the vikings fans...this is their place and there is no use getting in to a war of words. just intelligent comments is all we need. and for all you packer fans who just come on here on sundays after the result of the games so you can dish out trash, get the hell out of here. i know i dont have the right to say that, but i mean it, thats ridiculous.

packmanxxxi
12-05-2004, 06:46 PM
been here good and bad, and still here....

shockzilla
12-05-2004, 07:10 PM
All I want to know is, Packer fans, what happened to you guys today? It almost looked like you guys didn't give a crap? And what the HELL was wrong with us today? I think this is as bad as I've seen both teams play in a while.

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 07:14 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...

I disagree. We could both lose every game from here on out (except one of us winning Dec. 24) and then the Bears could get into the playoffs by winning from here on out :pukeright: . Never say it couldn't get worse, because it probably will.

VikingsTw
12-05-2004, 07:20 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

i completely agree with you snowinapril...this is a viking forum. if you are going to come here and be a fan of another team, be respectful of the vikings fans...this is their place and there is no use getting in to a war of words. just intelligent comments is all we need. and for all you packer fans who just come on here on sundays after the result of the games so you can dish out trash, get the hell out of here. i know i dont have the right to say that, but i mean it, thats ridiculous.


I'm gald that your growing up, but it seems that not to long ago all i hear from you was "your so dumb because, your so dumb becaus....." Its good to here ex-trolls learning to control thereselves on an oppenents board. Props to you keep it :thumbleft: , i just wonder what you would be saying if you had trashed the ealges and we were demolished by the bears? :scratch:

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Truth is Favre doesn't do well with people in his face like that. He ends up throwing floaters. He is one of the best QBs of all times if you don't get in his face Nothing against Favre like I said he is still one of the best of all time but he does have the get in his face syndrome.

As a team, everyteam is allowed to have an off week. Eagles had one against the Steelers in PITT.
GB has one in Philly today.

Someone on this site said that the screen pass doesn't work anymore. I saw a lot of screens in the NFL today. Some of them were to Westbrook.

I don't know about the Vikes??????? No discipline = bad coaching. Ball bounced funny today.

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 07:23 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...

I disagree. We could both lose every game from here on out (except one of us winning Dec. 24) and then the Bears could get into the playoffs by winning from here on out :pukeright: . Never say it couldn't get worse, because it probably will.

That is dark.

I didn't even want to think about that.

Monty Python sang it the best "always look on the bright side of life."

VKG4LFE
12-05-2004, 08:21 PM
We lost, they lost WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!! A Loss is a loss! Doens't matter if it's by one or one hundred!

cajunvike
12-05-2004, 08:33 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Both teams lost, both are 7-5. Those are the only 2 relevant facts at the moment.

AHA...finally got yourself a new title...it looks good on ya! :thumbleft:

ItalianStallion
12-06-2004, 11:45 AM
I am still very confident we will make the playoffs.