PDA

View Full Version : what will be their excuse?



TheMaineViking
12-05-2004, 05:46 PM
it will probably be something to do with their golden boy favray.

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 05:55 PM
In all fairness, it isn't like we have anything to cheer about over here. Terrible games by both these teams

TheMaineViking
12-05-2004, 05:58 PM
I understand that but considering all the space packman wasted earlier in the week with excuses threads, i thought i'd respond with one of my own.

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Dude, shut the fuck up. We BOTH lost to the Eagles, Giants and Bears. You have no room to talk, whilst we don't either. So, just shut up you flaming hypocrite.

TheMaineViking
12-05-2004, 06:07 PM
you say that and yet your fellow pack fans are still in here talking smack. so get on their case before you whine about us you extreme moron.

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Do not generalize, look at me for me. Anyways, us lowering to your level or you lowering to our level is pretty immature.

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 06:13 PM
No excuses. We just got beat down. The packers did not execute. Now when the vikings lose however. its one of the following reasons:

The refs.
Mike Tice.
The playcalling.
The vikings cleats. (today)
No run defense
Dauntee.

or whatever is convenient.

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Well, I didn't see the whole game, but from what I did see, and what I've heard on here, we just got out played today. I haven't really heard anybody say it was anybody else's fault. Oh, and by the way, if we blame it on Daunte, wouldn't that be sayign it was the Vikings who lost it since he is part of the team?

outcast316
12-05-2004, 06:16 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Do not generalize, look at me for me. Anyways, us lowering to your level or you lowering to our level is pretty immature.

Clown

akavikefan1969
12-05-2004, 06:18 PM
as a matter of fact mrdrae.............lmao

packmanxxxi
12-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...

VikingsTw
12-05-2004, 06:50 PM
We only said that because someone said we were beat in all aspects of the game wich wasnt true. At least we put up a fight today, we were in the game till the last 5 minutes of the game. Thats the only difference, you got demolished we got beat.

PhxFan
12-05-2004, 06:54 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

you got demolished we got beat.
Got that right! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/aganar/sunglasses.gif

LosAngelis
12-05-2004, 07:25 PM
I'm just glad that, regardless of the score, a loss still counts the same as any other loss.

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 07:26 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I'm just glad that, regardless of the score, a loss still counts the same as any other loss.Yeah, I'm sure you are after this game and the Titans game. LOL, I'm just kidding Los.

LosAngelis
12-05-2004, 07:29 PM
No, you're right! I'm glad total points or points allowed is way down there on the list of tiebreakers. This one was a heartbreaker.

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Seriously, shut up about the we got dominated, but you guys got beat. First, as Los said.. a 'L' is the same.. if the other team scores more points you lose... Second, it's not a good commaricon at all because there are so many factors. It's similar to this, team a beat team b, and team b beat team c, therefor team a should have no problem beating team c. It just doesn't work that way. team a beat team b 71 - 3, whilst c beat d 25 - 24, thus team c is the best. It doesn't work that way either. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss, and we both lost, and we both lost to the bears, giants and iggles. We're pretty damn even and it's going to come down to christmas eve (unless we start randomly losing other games) in your house. You guys def. have the advantage there.

superior230bartime
12-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Nice, my name gets thrown on here but yet I have never used an excuse for any loss. Why is it that you guys always make up things that I say but yet all posts are archived? Go ahead and find my excuses, you are just wasting your time. I speak nothing but truths on this board with a little bias for the Pack. I have told you for two years how Hovan sucks, which was argued for a year and half and now anyone with even part of a brain can admit that, I've told you kleinsaser is not a top 3 TE in the league and believe it or not that was argued by your memebers. You guys don't even remember him now that you are busy masterbating over Wiggins.

RussellInTheBushes
12-05-2004, 08:12 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick.. Packmanxxxi your talking smack too in your little post "first place packers" so dont try and make yourself greater.

VikingsTw
12-05-2004, 08:15 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Seriously, shut up about the we got dominated, but you guys got beat. First, as Los said.. a 'L' is the same.. if the other team scores more points you lose... Second, it's not a good commaricon at all because there are so many factors. It's similar to this, team a beat team b, and team b beat team c, therefor team a should have no problem beating team c. It just doesn't work that way. team a beat team b 71 - 3, whilst c beat d 25 - 24, thus team c is the best. It doesn't work that way either. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss, and we both lost, and we both lost to the bears, giants and iggles. We're pretty damn even and it's going to come down to christmas eve (unless we start randomly losing other games) in your house. You guys def. have the advantage there.

I wish you would quit telling our members to shut up, this is what boards are all about, voicing your own personal opinion. If you dont like it leave it, but dont tell the members to shut up.

Toss2Moss84
12-05-2004, 08:17 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Seriously, shut up about the we got dominated, but you guys got beat. First, as Los said.. a 'L' is the same.. if the other team scores more points you lose... Second, it's not a good commaricon at all because there are so many factors. It's similar to this, team a beat team b, and team b beat team c, therefor team a should have no problem beating team c. It just doesn't work that way. team a beat team b 71 - 3, whilst c beat d 25 - 24, thus team c is the best. It doesn't work that way either. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss, and we both lost, and we both lost to the bears, giants and iggles. We're pretty damn even and it's going to come down to christmas eve (unless we start randomly losing other games) in your house. You guys def. have the advantage there.

I wish you would quit telling our members to shut up, this is what boards are all about, voicing your own personal opinion. If you dont like it leave it, but dont tell the members to shut up.

Don't worry bout him, I'd look stupid talking to myself on a message board to cure my team's 30 point loss too.

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 08:24 PM
The jury is still out on Kleinsasser Bartime, I believe I said he was a top 5 TE but it isn't fair to judge him when he has been on IR all season.

AS far as Javon Walker is concerned I stand corrected about my remarks about him before this season, but Ferguson sure hasn't showed up the way you expected either.

And Los I agree, a loss is a loss, unlesss the BCS computers judge who gets to play in the Superbowl lol. Right now nobody looks good enough to beat the Eagles in the playoffs. But then again the Eagles are a completely "choke" different team there.

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey vikingstw and Toss2Moss84, I've got two words for you guys: shut up!

...jussstt kidding. Sorry about all the shut ups.

Caine
12-05-2004, 10:32 PM
lol - funny poll there.

However, Bartime owned up to it - he made no excuses and took his medicine. :thumbleft:

Packman, however, tried to spin the loss as being "meaningless" since Philly was "supposed to win"...what a weenie. :bootyshake:

Caine

Caine
12-05-2004, 10:39 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...

Oh, NOW you want to "admit it"? In this thread ( http://purplepride.org/skol/viewtopic.php?t=5602 ) you try and spin doctor it by claiming it to be "expected", while our loss was "...unexpected and completely dominating.".

Pick a side of the fence and get on it, Sport. Maybe then you'll have some credibility...until then, you're just a tard.

Caine

skogs02
12-05-2004, 11:02 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Dude, shut the F!!ck up. We BOTH lost to the Eagles, Giants and Bears. You have no room to talk, whilst we don't either. So, just shut up you flaming hypocrite.once again, i agree

casper
12-06-2004, 12:40 AM
voted and I said it was the fans :shock: could be no other excuss, the pucker played a normal game :D just like the vikes and as turtle soup said both our team got beat by philly :blackeye: ...NEXT. :shaking: The ambassador LA said it best a loss is a loss no matter how you played it :tongue:

ultravikingfan
12-06-2004, 07:26 AM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Hey vikingstw and Toss2Moss84, I've got two words for you guys: shut up!

...jussstt kidding. Sorry about all the shut ups.

Is this guy annoying or what? All you do is tell people to shut up! Go find the cheese forums hosted by the McDonald's Kid's Club little boy!

casper
12-06-2004, 07:38 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Hey vikingstw and Toss2Moss84, I've got two words for you guys: shut up!

...jussstt kidding. Sorry about all the shut ups.

Is this guy annoying or what? All you do is tell people to shut up! Go find the cheese forums hosted by the McDonald's Kid's Club little boy!

:shock: what a post :silent: :thumbright: :santa: :thumbleft:

whackthepack
12-06-2004, 08:48 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...

If it was the other way around you would be giving us shit! We lost, but at least we were in the game and beat ourselves with turnovers.
The Pack just got their asses handed to them from the beginning, and when it was 47-3 Philly taking out it's starters is the only reason you did not have the worst loss in Packer history!

ps. you just proved right the high vote of this poll, the Packers fans will ignore the Philly game and focus on the Vikes- Bears game! Thank you!

Caine
12-06-2004, 10:04 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...

If it was the other way around you would be giving us shit! We lost, but at least we were in the game and beat ourselves with turnovers.
The Pack just got their asses handed to them from the beginning, and when it was 47-3 Philly taking out it's starters is the only reason you did not have the worst loss in Packer history!

ps. you just proved right high vote of the Packers fans will ignore the Philly game and focus on the Vikes- Bears game! Thank you!

Of course they'll ignore the loss - the tards anyway. That's what they do, they gloss over the negatives, parade the positives, then run about randomly yelling out "We're going to the Superbowl!!".

To be fair, there are some who can - and do - stand tall and call it straight (nod to Los and Barfly )..and those at least I respect. They're optimistic, but not delusional.

Packman on the other hand, is simply delusional.

Caine

Caine
12-06-2004, 10:09 AM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

Nice, my name gets thrown on here but yet I have never used an excuse for any loss. Why is it that you guys always make up things that I say but yet all posts are archived? Go ahead and find my excuses, you are just wasting your time. I speak nothing but truths on this board with a little bias for the Pack. I have told you for two years how Hovan sucks, which was argued for a year and half and now anyone with even part of a brain can admit that, I've told you kleinsaser is not a top 3 TE in the league and believe it or not that was argued by your memebers. You guys don't even remember him now that you are busy masterbating over Wiggins.

I know it late in the thread, but I - for one - appreciate that you don't backpeddal on your comments. You took the loss, no excuses.

I do, however, disagree on Kleinsasser. While he may not be top 3, he's certainly top 10...perhaps better. Wiggins is having a great season, but I still miss Kleinie and can't wait until we have both of them in there.

Caine

hovan
12-07-2004, 12:12 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...


Just laughing at your miserable team Ha Ha Ha Ha

Brett Favre sulking on the sideline...Ha Ha Ha Ha Loses his chance to pass Unitas ...Ha Ha Ha Ha :rabbit: