PDA

View Full Version : First place Packers...

packmanxxxi
12-05-2004, 05:39 PM
I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! The Packers are getting crushed, yes. But was it REALLY unexpected. Heck, I even called it on this very site...

The MN losss however, was unexpected and completely dominating. ALL of your weapons there and a 4th string QB ate it apart.

First place Packers...

I hardly think GB will be more damaged by this than MN. By the way, hows your only corner doing???

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 05:42 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! The Packers are getting crushed, yes. But was it REALLY unexpected. Heck, I even called it on this very site...

The MN losss however, was unexpected and completely dominating. ALL of your weapons there and a 4th string QB ate it apart.

First place Packers...

I hardly think GB will be more damaged by this than MN. By the way, hows your only corner doing???

I find it incredulous that packer fans are posting on a Viking board when their team is getting beat by almost 40 points.
Somehow, your post has zero value, no weight since it appears that you are lashing out in anger at your own teams ineptness today.

Webby
12-05-2004, 05:43 PM
41-3.

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 06:01 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

First place Packers...

Did I call this BS or what Pacman? Didn't we both guarantee victories? Don't we both look idiotic right now?

"Heck I even called it on this very site..." Yah right, you mentioned there was a shot that the Packers might lose, somewhere in between the many posts telling us all what a great team you have.

Our loss today should have been unexpected, but history has shown us how bad we have played in chicago of late. If we wanted to prove this year was different than the other we missed a great opportunity today.

As far as DOMINATING, at least we were still in the game throughtout most of it, you guys were out of it halfway throughout the 2nd quarter.

BTW how is your entire defense doing? Healthy and still sucking yah, that's what I thought. Ours ain't better, but at least we've had injuries to partially explain it.

Steamed Turtle
12-05-2004, 06:05 PM
EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.

Storm
12-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Uh, 47-3. Yeah, our loss was definitely worse. *sarcasm alert*

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 06:09 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.

Ahhh, you are posting on a Viking board.....
You shut up......LOL

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Hey, maybe the pack can come back now. Favre just got benched in favor of the backup....
Another streak of Favre's lost, no TD pass today.

I mean, by the way a couple pack fans are talking here, 47-3 is a close game......LOL

GQVikesfan
12-05-2004, 06:16 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

First place Packers...

LOL Didnt you guys loose to the bears too? 21-10? Yes we lost to the Eagles also but it was 27-16 not 47-3. :thumbright: Oh and your beloved Fav-re's TD streak just ended today. :cheers:

GQVikesfan
12-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Oh I'm Sorry.. 47-17, too bad it took a back up QB to score some points for the Cheesers.

PAvikesfan
12-05-2004, 06:50 PM
"GQVikesfan" wrote:

Oh I'm Sorry.. 47-17, too bad it took a back up QB to score some points for the Cheesers.

all of this is ow!!!!

i like the fact that what i asked for came true... a demoralizing loss for the pack... in fact i find much happiness in it... however, the vikes and pack are still in the same boat...still tied--with all the fuckin announcers saying the pack is running things and still in the same position... everybody knows cheese lasts a long time even out of the fridge but it just keeps getting stinkier...

where is the viking announcer respect...?

anyway, if you put the two teams we both played against (philly and bears) and lost (i know there are others) the vikes definately lost because they shot themselves in the foot...however, the fudge JUST PLAIN LOST! get over it. don't post here when your team loses...we don't want to hear it... i can see if it came down to the last play and you lost, but JAC (age-christ) 47-17...! consider yourself DEMORALIZED!

Toss2Moss84
12-05-2004, 08:06 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Actually we beat the Titans and you guys got SMOKED!

RussellInTheBushes
12-05-2004, 08:08 PM
looks like we wont see anymore lame and pointless threads from fudgepackerxxx, go back to your own cheesehead forum, if its not too original for you.

triedandtruevikesfan
12-05-2004, 08:12 PM
You can never count the Packers out, but the way both teams played today... screw it let the Bears win the division... both teams played horridly bad today. We didn't lose by the same amount as the Packers, but we might as well have considering who we lost to!

I have by no means given up faith in the purple, but today really made me angry. There is no excuse to play that bad!!

VKG4LFE
12-05-2004, 08:18 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

I hate agreeing with cheesedicks, but he's right! The only people that can talk this week are Lions and Bears fans! But the difference is we are both in first place (cuz the season doesn't end today) and they aren't!!

cajunvike
12-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Yes, today sucked for the Vikes, but they can still put it all together and win out and still win the division. But Daunte is going to have to not have any bad games for the rest of the season in order for that to have a chance to happen.

packmanxxxi
12-05-2004, 09:15 PM
once again Russell, you prove your pointless nature...

hovan
12-05-2004, 09:34 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

First place Packers...

Has Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :tongue:

Wonderful ending to a crappy day.

enlvikeman
12-05-2004, 09:58 PM
At least we put up a fight against the Eagles. Who is this packman Shmuck? Please take a long walk off a short bridge.

ultravikingfan
12-05-2004, 10:08 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Are you the voice of reason? Who started the thread? A fellow cheese head!

Caine
12-05-2004, 10:19 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

First place Packers...

A few points to ponder:

1: Yep, we lost to the Bears. Just like last season, they pull out a new QB, and we fall apart. No one here is more disappointed than I am, but you simply can't expect to turn the ball over that many times and win. No excuses, the Vikes played like crap.

2: Not one single Packer fan on this board - or any other I have read - claimed they would lose to Philly. They ALL stated they were ready to avenge the defeat of last season. They ALL claimed the Packers were a dominant team, and that they would solidify their play-off picture with a win over Philly. To come here NOW and claim that you are the exception to the rule is hypocrasy in the extreme. Man up and eat crow...just like we are.

3: We got BEAT, you got DESTROYED. No way can you tell me that getting hammered that severely doesn't hurt the Packers. They just got schooled!!! Even the commentaters were saying that Green Bay looked like a College team, and that they would probably, "slip a few spots in the BCS" after the whipping Philly gave them.

4: You have to face that same Chicago team that just whipped US. Did you see how fired up they were? Did you see Urlacher's intensity? Factor in the fact that they have STATED that beating Green Bay is their primary goal, and you have one HELL of a fight on your hands. And, even with 1 corner, our secondary is better than yours - how many of yours went down today?

The bottom line, Packman, is that this season is far from over. If you want to go on record right now and predict the results of the next 4 Packer games, step up, sport. That way, when it's all said and done, we can see just how right or wrong you are.

But, to come here and smack talk after the whipping you got...and trying to temper it by claiming that it was "expected"...that's a friggin' laugh. NO ONE expects to get blown out that bad...not even San Fran.

Caine

skogs02
12-05-2004, 10:47 PM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.I agree 100%

TheMaineViking
12-05-2004, 10:56 PM
"Caine" wrote:

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

First place Packers...

A few points to ponder:

1: Yep, we lost to the Bears. Just like last season, they pull out a new QB, and we fall apart. No one here is more disappointed than I am, but you simply can't expect to turn the ball over that many times and win. No excuses, the Vikes played like crap.

2: Not one single Packer fan on this board - or any other I have read - claimed they would lose to Philly. They ALL stated they were ready to avenge the defeat of last season. They ALL claimed the Packers were a dominant team, and that they would solidify their play-off picture with a win over Philly. To come here NOW and claim that you are the exception to the rule is hypocrasy in the extreme. Man up and eat crow...just like we are.

3: We got BEAT, you got DESTROYED. No way can you tell me that getting hammered that severely doesn't hurt the Packers. They just got schooled!!! Even the commentaters were saying that Green Bay looked like a College team, and that they would probably, "slip a few spots in the BCS" after the whipping Philly gave them.

4: You have to face that same Chicago team that just whipped US. Did you see how fired up they were? Did you see Urlacher's intensity? Factor in the fact that they have STATED that beating Green Bay is their primary goal, and you have one HELL of a fight on your hands. And, even with 1 corner, our secondary is better than yours - how many of yours went down today?

The bottom line, Packman, is that this season is far from over. If you want to go on record right now and predict the results of the next 4 Packer games, step up, sport. That way, when it's all said and done, we can see just how right or wrong you are.

But, to come here and smack talk after the whipping you got...and trying to temper it by claiming that it was "expected"...that's a friggin' laugh. NO ONE expects to get blown out that bad...not even San Fran.

Caine

well said caine. all the packer fans that post on this board said losing to philly was only a remote possibility. hopefully this loss gives the cheeseheads a more realistic view of their team and how far behind the eagles all of us really are.

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 11:00 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

once again Russell, you prove your pointless nature...

Versus the valuable contributions you bring to this website pacmanxxxi?

:scratch:

casper
12-06-2004, 12:47 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

41-3.

DAMMMMMMMM :blackeye:

PhillyGirl
12-06-2004, 07:55 AM
"GQVikesfan" wrote:

just an FYI...the Eagles had all of their 2nd and 3rd string dmen in there for the 4th quarter. :lol:

purplehorn
12-06-2004, 08:04 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! ???

I used to think you were an freakin idiot, now I know.

Don't forget to wear your paper bag when you leave the house
today.

tarkenton10
12-06-2004, 09:43 AM
packman why don't you go back to crying about your poor job and the pay receive and leave football to people who know and care about the sport. This sport is for men and if you want to whine about your cheesy fudgepackers getting spanked go to your site. They can comfort you probably the way you want them to girly boy!!

uncle tony
12-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Amen Tarkenton! I almost have some pity for the poor boy.

BigDaddy
12-06-2004, 09:10 PM
IT is better to be silent and only thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. These same 4-7 Bears kicked your ass at Lameblow earlier with a much worse defense. Only a Packer fan would argue whose loss was worse.

VikesFan4Life
12-06-2004, 10:07 PM
This entire division is utter trash, and most of the NFC is too. What the heck happened to the AFC? Geez.

Boy, it really does hurts me to say the Vikes are trash, but as of right now, it's true. :oops: :cry: :evil: