PDA

View Full Version : good game queenies

PapaBearHalas
12-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Look i may have talked a lot of smack before the game but time to tell it like it is. You all know how these divisional games go, we give each other our best performance no matter how bad we suck. the queens made some costly mistakes, the bears played with more aggression and so it went our way this time. you guys still have the better team and the lead for the wild card in the nfc. we will probably have to win all our games to even have a shot. I'm excited with how our defense is shaping up, and I also think we caught your offense on a bad day.

Anyway the smack talk was all in good fun, we're division rivals and it was nothing personal. I really enjoy these divisional games they are fun to watch and they never disappoint. Good game and good luck the rest of the year.

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Urlacher makes a huge difference on the bears.
Four more games to go regular season.
Anyones title.

Storm
12-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Good game. Its always nice to see a classy rival fan, especially with all the trolls invading this board lately.

PhxFan
12-05-2004, 06:49 PM
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

shockzilla
12-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Thank you for being reasonable PapaBearHalas, and not an a-hole like a lot of your comrades. The Bears clearly wanted it more than we did today and won fair and square. Although I still have one thing to get off my chest:

HOW THE HELL DID WE LOSE TO CHAD "SURFER DUDE" HUTCHINSON?????????

Thanks for letting me vent... :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 07:06 PM
"PhxFan" wrote:

That looks like retro McMahon from the 85 days in the shuffle video.

TheAnimal93
12-05-2004, 07:11 PM
same to you papa bear........divisional games are the best. you know us we know you!!!! throw down. well, guess one of these days the vikes will get tired of getting punched in the mouth in chicago and start punching back. not saying vikes have no heart but bring a little extra to the games that mean the most. which is all of them, right? esp divisional games, you take care of all of them, thats 8 wins every year. highly unlikely, but not unobtainable! oh well, its tough this season for almost everyone in the league. lot of starters out. wondering if this is a direct result of this new turf?

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Ok, I would like to apologize to PapaBearsHalas. Yesterday I said that the Bears fans make Packer fans look smart. Now, I don't think that. Now I think that most Bears fans make the Packer fans look smart, but not you. You're pretty decent. (Now if you could just teach DuhBears to be the same :thumbleft: )

PhxFan
12-05-2004, 07:20 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"PhxFan" wrote:

That looks like retro McMahon from the 85 days in the shuffle video.
Try this one then http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/party/beerchug.gif
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/blackeye/coolkid03.gif

casper
12-06-2004, 12:05 AM
OK so I can't see the :? game but I get the drift, :cry: papabearhalas, thanks for some good old rivaly smack talk :wink: . I guess it was a great game for the huggies, :roll: hope you enjoyed it as I can only imagine we did not :shock: ....

I will read about it and weep later :shock: ...now it's on to the next game...and hope you and the huggies all the best :thumbleft: come back any time folks like you are hard to find 8) we have a great off season group who talk and interact pretty well on just about anything :shock:

:wave:

:happy9:

skogs02
12-06-2004, 12:46 AM
good game papabear.....bears deserved the win and goodluck rest of season....p.s. BEAT THE PACKERS!

fan4favre
12-06-2004, 12:50 AM
"skogs02" wrote:

good game papabear.....bears deserved the win and goodluck rest of season....p.s. BEAT THE PACKERS!

Probably not likely....but a nice little kiss to papabear nonetheless.

AngloVike
12-06-2004, 02:55 AM
"PapaBearHalas" wrote:

Look i may have talked a lot of smack before the game but time to tell it like it is. You all know how these divisional games go, we give each other our best performance no matter how bad we suck. the queens made some costly mistakes, the bears played with more aggression and so it went our way this time. you guys still have the better team and the lead for the wild card in the nfc. we will probably have to win all our games to even have a shot. I'm excited with how our defense is shaping up, and I also think we caught your offense on a bad day.

Anyway the smack talk was all in good fun, we're division rivals and it was nothing personal. I really enjoy these divisional games they are fun to watch and they never disappoint. Good game and good luck the rest of the year.

Typical divisional game when all previous form and records go out the window. As expected the Bears played a great game on defence and proved that is the key to winning games. If you can get some consistency on your offense then winning your remaining games might not be that tall an order. The NFC this year is very open and even more so in the NFCN, so anything is possible.

Thanks for coming back. always good to have a sensible talking fan come visiting here

uncle tony
12-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Well done papabear. You can send me back the box of tissues I sent you. Good luck to you and your team.

ItalianStallion
12-06-2004, 11:30 AM
"fan4favre" wrote:

"skogs02" wrote:

Why not, they did it once.

cajunvike
12-06-2004, 12:51 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"fan4favre" wrote:

"skogs02" wrote:

Why not, they did it once.

You took the words right out of my fingertips!