PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens the Packers still lead the NFC North!

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Vikings Second Place. As Ususal :D

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 04:51 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

I think it's 35-0 Eagles right now.
Both teams will be 7-5 at the end of today.

akavikefan1969
12-05-2004, 05:02 PM
I knew the Pack would lose today because we could not win.
Another oppourtunity lost as the Falcons lost today and we could have moved closer to a home game.
Thanks Coaches Thanks Players we knew we could count on you much like last year.

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Looks like the Pack is trying to piss the division down their legs too.

I wouldn't het to High on yourself yet.

I am down to earth now.

Losses are devistating!!!!!!!

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 05:07 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

Yea but since we beat you already we win the tibreaker........geesh I thought there were nothing but football fans here with football knowledge. :?:

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:08 PM
You just need a HUG, don't you Madrae.

It will feel better tomorrow.

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Nah. I don't need a hug......I'm just glad that the vikings lost. The Packers still lead the division. We will regroup and come back next week.

whackthepack
12-05-2004, 05:14 PM
We lost, but we did not get beat as bad as your team!

And all we have to do is beat the Slack by 4 points and the tiebreaker is ours!

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:15 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

Nah. I don't need a hug......I'm just glad that the vikings lost. The Packers still lead the division. We will regroup and come back next week.

Sure You will!!!!

R U Sure you don't meed a hug, you sound a little upset and tired. Maybe you should just go to bed and sleep it off.

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:16 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

Atleast we didn't get beat at LambBow Field by the BEARS!

Did you come to our site to get a hug too?

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 05:18 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

Yea but since we beat you already we win the tibreaker........geesh I thought there were nothing but football fans here with football knowledge. :?:

Read my statement. It says 35-0 Eagles right now.
Where did I say that the Vikes were ahead of the pack?

But since you are asking questions, why are you, a packer fan, living on the Vikings board? Did the packers board ban you? Did you get bitch slapped from your own fans that you have to go elsewhere?

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 05:25 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

But since you are asking questions, why are you, a packer fan, living on the Vikings board? Did the packers board ban you? Did you get beeyatch slapped from your own fans that you have to go elsewhere?

Nah, the Packers board does'nt have as many jerks on it to tee off on. Besides, I like looking at all of the misery on this board year after year after year after year. :lol:

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 05:27 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

But since you are asking questions, why are you, a packer fan, living on the Vikings board? Did the packers board ban you? Did you get beeyatch slapped from your own fans that you have to go elsewhere?

Nah, the Packers board does'nt have as many jerks on it to tee off on. Besides, I like looking at all of the misery on this board year after year after year after year. :lol:

And still, you cannot answer my question on where I said the Vikes were ahead of the pack....And you are the one that said you thought only lmowledgeable people came here. Yet, since you do show up, that disproves that theory.

And I do believe you were kicked out of the pack board.

DemonicViking
12-05-2004, 05:28 PM
He can't bare to watch the Eagles cannibalize his team any longer. It's now 38-3. :lol:

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:28 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

You are a disturbed man (or child) are you sure you don't need a hug.

whackthepack
12-05-2004, 05:30 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

Snowapril I am a Viking fan, the Slack is getting beat worse than the vikes got beat!

packmanxxxi
12-05-2004, 05:34 PM
whack- you didnt get soundly beat by the Bears? Were you watching the same game I was????

rjkvikings
12-05-2004, 05:36 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

whack- you didnt get soundly beat by the Bears? Were you watching the same game I was????where did he say that? He just said not as bad as you guys are losing.

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 05:43 PM
XTAP59 Let me say it again in a different way, since its obvious you like to repeat everything I say. At the end of the day the Packers will still be 1st in the division. It does not matter what the score is, a loss is a loss. Being a Packer fan who has suffered many losing seasons (and you of all people should know about this) I can take another loss. When you look at the big picture the Packers are still better of than the Vikings. At least with the Packers you can remember the good with the bad. With the vikings, you only remember bad.

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:47 PM
The Genius Cris Collinsworthless had this to say about the Pack:

brett favres pants look dirty, he hasn't dirtied himself like that all season.

(packers D)everyone on the eagles offense are open, it's like 7-11, they are open 24 hrs.

looks like a college team out there against the eagles.

There were more

Cris Collinsworthless is a numskull, don't let what he says bother you.

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

XTAP59 Let me say it again in a different way, since its obvious you like to repeat everything I say. At the end of the day the Packers will still be 1st in the division. It does not matter what the score is, a loss is a loss. Being a Packer fan who has suffered many losing seasons (and you of all people should know about this) I can take another loss. When you look at the big picture the Packers are still better of than the Vikings. At least with the Packers you can remember the good with the bad. With the vikings, you only remember bad.

What are you , a dumbass? (packer fan, same thing)
Look at my post man. I said both teams will be 7-5 at the end of today.
And last I heard, the NFL play 16 games per season meaning both the Vikes and pack have 4 more games to play.
If the season ended today, then yes, the pack are the NFCN champs. Since there are four more games left, and one against each other, both teams are 7-5 at the end of today.

eastcoastvikes
12-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Okay, let's be honest BOTH teams are in first place right now because the head to head tiebreaker is inapplicable since they do play again. BOTH teams had terrible losses today (yes the packers are losing to the eagles who are a good team but 41-3?) Both teams have to rebound next week. So in summation: The Packers are in first place, but so are the Vikings since the NFL actually does not officially recognize tiebreakers until the end of the year. (Especially head to head when they have to play again)

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:52 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

Snowapril I am a Viking fan, the Slack is getting beat worse than the vikes got beat!

Whack, sorry, I got the wrong quote. It was suppose to be addressed to Madre.

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 05:55 PM
"eastcoastvikes" wrote:

Okay, let's be honest BOTH teams are in first place right now because the head to head tiebreaker is inapplicable since they do play again. BOTH teams had terrible losses today (yes the packers are losing to the eagles who are a good team but 41-3?) Both teams have to rebound next week. So in summation: The Packers are in first place, but so are the Vikings since the NFL actually does not officially recognize tiebreakers until the end of the year. (Especially head to head when they have to play again)

Thats what I keep telling the slacker fan. Apparently, his head cheese helmet needs a little adjusting.....maybe take some of the aluminum foil out.....

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 06:03 PM
"eastcoastvikes" wrote:

Okay someone with sense. I agree with everything you said except the (41-3)? How can you be suprised by this. Farve has been known to have bad games, Very bad games at that against the vikings, rams and Atlanta. This is nothing new. I still beleive that the Packers will rebound from this and the vikings better make sure they bring thier best game against the packers.

If it does'nt kill you it only makes you stronger.

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 06:04 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

What are you , a dumbass? (packer fan, same thing)
Look at my post man. I said both teams will be 7-5 at the end of today.
And last I heard, the NFL play 16 games per season meaning both the Vikes and pack have 4 more games to play.
If the season ended today, then yes, the pack are the NFCN champs. Since there are four more games left, and one against each other, both teams are 7-5 at the end of today.

I'm sorry. I did not mean to get you in a tizzy. :D

whackthepack
12-06-2004, 08:33 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

whack- you didnt get soundly beat by the Bears? Were you watching the same game I was????

2 things beat the Vikes today!

1. Our selves, the 3 INT's in the red zone of Chicago killed us! 21 possible points gone.

2. Brian Urlacher, the man is an animal! He wasn't supposed to play today and he has the best game I think I have ever seen by a linebacker in the NFL! I would give my right testical and my left arm to get him and Tillman, they kill us!

snowinapril
12-06-2004, 08:44 AM
If the Vikes and the Pack don't start playing better, oneo f the teams might be watching the playoffs from home.

Carolina and Tampa are playing well and they seem to want to make the playoffs.

ItalianStallion
12-06-2004, 11:29 AM
Tiebrakers only count when there are no more games to played...

We still control our destiny. If we win the next 4 game (which we definitely have to potential to do), we will mostl like win the division and get a home playoff game, if not a bye.

purplehorn
12-06-2004, 11:38 AM
"mrdrae" wrote:

Okay someone with sense. .

First off mr gaye you woulnd't kmow sense if it bit you in
the mouth.

Second your team sucks as proven yesterday and you come
trash talkin. you are a foolish twit.

The Vikings will smoke your boys at the dome and thats it pal.