PDA

View Full Version : coaches warning?

PAvikesfan
12-05-2004, 02:08 PM
what the fuck is a coaches warning when there is a no-play!!!? i never heard of this shit before...giving a coach a warning because Lovie put in an illegal formation...that sounds like a penalty to me... what the fuck! now they get to rekick it! this is assanign...

VikingsTw
12-05-2004, 02:13 PM
Yeah i thought that was BS, they f*cked up with the substitutions, so what, we stopped them on the play so its our ball. Why should they get another chance to kick off there the ones that f*cked up!

PapaBearHalas
12-05-2004, 03:42 PM
i actually agree with you queens fans about this. i have never even heard of a coaches warning before today and i've been following football my whole life. it was an illegal sub and i don't know how they got a warning out of it. i don't know the rules but it should have been enforced right then and there.

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 05:25 PM
You can't have 12 men in the huddle but the bears were bringing on their 11th man???

I didn't know it was illegal to bring in a man to make 11.

What is the difference between what NE did against StL. with the WR standing on the sideline. It is a trick play.

Who has more insight on this???

We had a thread on here about jumping into the stands and I just saw the Raiders do it 2 times without penalty.