PDA

View Full Version : The Good Reverand Zeus is at it again!



shockzilla
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
This time, he (correctly) pontificates a victory against the Motor City Kitties!

hRwAV6NwwCk

BadlandsVikings
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!

Vikes_King
12-02-2007, 07:42 PM
3 for 3 Zeus.. keep it up ~ and we'll keep winning

V-Unit
12-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Did he get to go to the game or was the kid on the way?

Marrdro
12-02-2007, 07:45 PM
ROTFLMMFAO
;D

Great job Z.

x-ray jeff
12-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Another moving sermon.
;D
Preach on Zeus!

shockzilla
12-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Maybe he's PPO's "good luck charm"!?!?

Zeus
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:


Maybe he's PPO's "good luck charm"!?!?


It's the Grain Belt.

=Z=

ultravikingfan
12-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Good stuff once again!

shockzilla
12-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Any baby news yet?

Zeus
12-03-2007, 08:42 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:


Any baby news yet?



Only that he's really comfy where he is and don't wanna come out!

=Z=

Prophet
12-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Preach on! Great stuff.

Mr-holland
12-05-2007, 10:35 AM
You go preacherman!

jmcdon00
12-05-2007, 10:43 AM
LMAO!!!!

Keep on preaching brother!!!

P.s. Thanks for the Grain Belts after the game zeus. And thank you shock for the beef sticks.

VikingMike
12-05-2007, 10:59 AM
LMAO...Billy Graham and Jesse Jackson couldn't have done a better job...bring on the god of hellfire so Zeus can reign o'er him and shoot bolts of lightning up the 49ers arses.
;D

C Mac D
12-05-2007, 11:02 AM
I fell down shaking when I saw this. Preach on Brother.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8559/zeusku7.png

El Vikingo
12-05-2007, 11:10 AM
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/N/A/lovejoy.jpg


Nice speech reverend Zeus

Prophet
12-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Had some religious people stop by today trying to hand out pamphlets, they asked me if I was a believer....I asked them if they ever heard of purple jesus.
They left.

Zeus
12-05-2007, 04:08 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


Had some religious people stop by today trying to hand out pamphlets, they asked me if I was a believer....I asked them if they ever heard of purple jesus.
They left.


It's a shame that the unwashed are unwilling or too frightened to let the glory of Purple Jesus wash over them and rescue their souls.

=Z=

marstc09
12-05-2007, 04:08 PM
"V" wrote:


Did he get to go to the game or was the kid on the way?


Yes he made it through the game.

Prophet
12-05-2007, 04:11 PM
The urban dictionary has purple jesus in it:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Purple+Jesus

Stop by and give the correct definition a thumbs up.

marstc09
12-05-2007, 04:11 PM
It is so much better live and in person! You can almost feel the electricity. AMEN

Zeus
12-05-2007, 04:13 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


The urban dictionary has purple jesus in it:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Purple+Jesus

Stop by and give the correct definition a thumbs up.


Thumbs up to the two correct definitions, thumbs down to the three incorrect ones.

=Z=

AngloVike
12-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Nice to see the term going global
;D

cogitans
12-05-2007, 04:17 PM
If you keep making new sermons you should write them down each time. It could get to be a pretty sweet collection.

jmcdon00
12-05-2007, 04:21 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


The urban dictionary has purple jesus in it:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Purple+Jesus

Stop by and give the correct definition a thumbs up.


Thumbs up to the two correct definitions, thumbs down to the three incorrect ones.

=Z=

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies
Peterson is 4% behind Trent Edwards for rookie of the week. Edwards didn't even get 1 td, what a bum.

Zeus
12-05-2007, 04:22 PM
"cogitans" wrote:


If you keep making new sermons you should write them down each time. It could get to be a pretty sweet collection.


I generally try to let the spirit of Purple Jesus and the nectar of Grain Belt inspire my preaching.

=Z=

cogitans
12-05-2007, 04:25 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


If you keep making new sermons you should write them down each time. It could get to be a pretty sweet collection.


I generally try to let the spirit of Purple Jesus and the nectar of Grain Belt inspire my preaching.

=Z=
As long as we got it on youtube, at least there are some documentation.

But I understand how powerful a nectar the spirit of Purple Jesus can be, especially to a reverend.

AngloVike
12-05-2007, 04:31 PM
"cogitans" wrote:


If you keep making new sermons you should write them down each time. It could get to be a pretty sweet collection.


This rate we'll habe to get the Reverend his own purple dog collar or something similar to reflect his esteemed position
;D

BadlandsVikings
12-05-2007, 04:38 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


If you keep making new sermons you should write them down each time. It could get to be a pretty sweet collection.


This rate we'll habe to get the Reverend his own purple dog collar or something similar to reflect his esteemed position
;D


I cana't imagine him dressing like that
:D

AngloVike
12-05-2007, 04:46 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"AngloVike" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


If you keep making new sermons you should write them down each time. It could get to be a pretty sweet collection.


This rate we'll habe to get the Reverend his own purple dog collar or something similar to reflect his esteemed position
;D


I cana't imagine him dressing like that
:D


you mean it might not be camp enough for him then..lol