PDA

View Full Version : M Moore sits behind Ned?



akavikefan1969
12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
At times I wonder what the staff is thinking. A rookie starts for a depleted RB corp. and has 3 games that are outstanding. No surprise as he is 2nd all time NCAA in rushing and Receiving. He gets injured and now healthy he is benched behind Ned?
Smith is the new starter then Bennett,Moe who is better and smarter than Bennett, and ST guy Ned.
Has the staff ever done anything as stupid? This kid comes in and blows away the Opps. D and has a better day than any Vikes RB in quite a while. His reward is spot 5 and ST.
It is time for a change. Never since Les have we had such a terrible coaching staff in place. And it has cost us this past 3 years.
Maybe Red will sell and the new guy will put a Coach in place that makes some....just some smart moves.....just some.

ultravikingfan
12-05-2004, 01:31 PM
"akavikefan1969" wrote:

At times I wonder what the staff is thinking. A rookie starts for a depleted RB corp. and has 3 games that are outstanding. No surprise as he is 2nd all time NCAA in rushing and Receiving. He gets injured and now healthy he is benched behind Ned?
Smith is the new starter then Bennett,Moe who is better and smarter than Bennett, and ST guy Ned.
Has the staff ever done anything as stupid? This kid comes in and blows away the Opps. D and has a better day than any Vikes RB in quite a while. His reward is spot 5 and ST.
It is time for a change. Never since Les have we had such a terrible coaching staff in place. And it has cost us this past 3 years.
Maybe Red will sell and the new guy will put a Coach in place that makes some....just some smart moves.....just some.

Uh, he is still injured. I see that you have not posted much. So, do some research before dogging the Coaching staff. Or, maybe they should call you to find out what to do.

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 01:44 PM
He actually is not really injured anymore, he was deactivated because they felt Ned adds more on special teams. He should be in over Bennett though.

muchluv4smoot
12-05-2004, 01:51 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

He actually is not really injured anymore, he was deactivated because they felt Ned adds more on special teams. He should be in over Bennett though.



I heard MM isn't 100% yet and that is why he isn't activated. If he was healthy, he would be activated, so our #1 RB wouldn't have to return kicks. That is really stupid to have your #1 RB returning kicks. Why not put bennett back there since he is just warming the bench anyways??? Yet another smart move not being made by Tice.

akavikefan1969
12-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Uh, he is still injured. I see that you have not posted much. So, do some research before dogging the Coaching staff. Or, maybe they should call you to find out what to do.[/quote]

Yes maybe I did maybe you need to do some before you pop off at the keyboard.
He is healthy and should be playing.

ultravikingfan
12-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Not %100, not healthy, injured. Come 'on, you're smarter than this.

ItalianStallion
12-05-2004, 02:46 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Not %100, not healthy, injured. Come 'on, you're smarter than this.

where is your source on this?

ultravikingfan
12-05-2004, 03:01 PM
During the game, they had stated that Moore was coming off an injury. Did I hear this right or not?

jackyl
12-05-2004, 04:18 PM
MM Is not 100%. I saw it this week watching some on Thursday, and Tice said so on KFAN again yesterday. He is not 100%.

akavikefan1969
12-05-2004, 04:41 PM
last weeks Star reported that Moore was being shifted to the fourth spot on the roster and would be ready for ST or RB if needed. Later Tice made the comment which the Star ran again and was posted on the KFAN that he would deactivate Moore and move Ned into the 4th spot as he was a better ST player. Many wondered if it was a form of punishment for the rookie not coming back sooner.
The report may be found in KFAN's files.

XTAP59
12-05-2004, 04:44 PM
"akavikefan1969" wrote:

At times I wonder what the staff is thinking. A rookie starts for a depleted RB corp. and has 3 games that are outstanding. No surprise as he is 2nd all time NCAA in rushing and Receiving. He gets injured and now healthy he is benched behind Ned?
Smith is the new starter then Bennett,Moe who is better and smarter than Bennett, and ST guy Ned.
Has the staff ever done anything as stupid? This kid comes in and blows away the Opps. D and has a better day than any Vikes RB in quite a while. His reward is spot 5 and ST.
It is time for a change. Never since Les have we had such a terrible coaching staff in place. And it has cost us this past 3 years.
Maybe Red will sell and the new guy will put a Coach in place that makes some....just some smart moves.....just some.

Possibly, the Vikes are playing Smith so they can trade him next year.
They have Moore, and Bennett, and Moe. who knows.....

ultravikingfan
12-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Thank you. :salute:

akavikefan1969
12-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Yes I stated that my self a few days ago on KFAN.
and as for posting check for my old handle
vikefan1969 from sometime back
I have battled with emails to get back here and had to invent a new email address after over a year of no replies.
so.....akavikefan1969
and check the KFAN for my comments that it may be for trade value as Smith will get popped again

VKG4LFE
12-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Since we are talking about RBs I just want to say I think it is time for Bennett to go.