PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson still sailing in Pro Bowl vote

singersp
12-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Peterson still sailing in Pro Bowl vote (http://vikingsnow.blogspot.com/2007/11/peterson-still-sailing-in-pro-bowl-vote.html)

Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer
vikingsnow.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vikings rookie RB Adrian Peterson continues to lead NFC running backs in fan voting for the Pro Bowl and ranks sixth overall with 457,426 votes. Tony Richardson also is the leading vote-getter at fullback in the NFC.....

singersp
12-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Tony Richardson also is the leading vote-getter at fullback in the NFC

That's great to see. That is an unexpected surprise to me.
8)

singersp
12-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Peterson ranks
only 6th? I figured him to be around 3rd at least.

People, get your votes in, even if you think the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest.

If you watch it or not, it's great to know that are Vikings can be well represented in the game.

Vikes_King
12-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Interestingly, Peterson is also second among kickoff returners, behind Devin Hester.

singersp
12-01-2007, 11:11 AM
"Vikes_King" wrote:

Interestingly, Peterson is also second among kickoff returners, behind Devin Hester.

I didn't even notice that. I went in, voted for some select categories & skipped the rest.

Vikes_King
12-01-2007, 11:21 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

I didn't even notice that. I went in, voted for some select categories & skipped the rest.

Yea i did the same thing, only caught that because of the article you posted, kinda funny he's top at 1 position and 2nd at another (and 2nd only to a freak of nature :) lol, not that he isn't one himself)

crazyB
12-01-2007, 01:46 PM
while all of you guy's are voteing him in the pro bowl you may as well vote him for the superbowl advert too i got some email about it the other day.