PDA

View Full Version : LAME-ASS PACKER AND BEAR FAN SITES

shockzilla
12-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Is it just me or is this the BEST fan site in the NFL? We have nothing but intelligent, thoughtful and committed fans who know the team, the game and aren't afraid to stick up for themselves and their fellow Vikings comrades!

ALL HAIL VIKING FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've looked at Packer AND Bear fans sites and NONE of them compare to us!

DemonicViking
12-04-2004, 09:49 PM
I'll drink to 'dat :occasion5:

Webby
12-04-2004, 09:54 PM
Dude, Demonic, nice sig.

I'll drink to that too. Thanks goes out to TNT, Shock, Anglo, Hawaiin, Vikeman84, Thor, Blitz that all help out with either articles or keeping the inbred invaders in line here.

SKOL to the fans too. Thanks for hanging!

NeoVikesTX
12-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Hell yeah shockzilla!

SKOL!!!

DemonicViking
12-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Thanks 'mastah.

PhxFan
12-04-2004, 10:51 PM
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/party/beerchug.gifhttp://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/blackeye/evil_laughterpurple.gif

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 11:11 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Is it just me or is this the BEST fan site in the NFL? We have nothing but intelligent, thoughtful and committed fans who know the team, the game and aren't afraid to stick up for themselves and their fellow Vikings comrades!

ALL HAIL VIKING FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've looked at Packer AND Bear fans sites and NONE of them compare to us!

Great site with some "intelligent, thoughtful, commited fans" but by NO MEANS do you have "nothing but"

DemonicViking
12-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Did someone strike a nerve, little man? Don't tell me you're losing your sense of humor, it's one of your finer qualities, besides being a pack fan.

By the way, care to enlighten the class on what is it that you teach exactly..?

T-Bone
12-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Do any of you regulars here go on other team sites and say something retarded just to see who takes your bait? I can understand some intelligent or funny conversation but some of these fudge-packer and bear-ly watchable "fans" write stuff even Madden would think is dumb. I guess if I were 14 and needed to rest my one hand after surfing the net for nudies of Jim McMahon all weekend, I would be saying incoherent dribble too.

hawaiianvike21
12-05-2004, 03:24 AM
Good post and hell ya agree with ya on this one.

The other team fan sites are pretty lame. :lol:

Heres to a viking victory against the bears. :cheers:

Viking_Spirit
12-05-2004, 10:27 AM
This site kicks ass-plain and simple!

daredevil25
12-05-2004, 10:55 AM
And you got me on board to make it that much better :D

mrdrae
12-05-2004, 03:55 PM
I agree this is a good site. All of the links that I have tried actually work, and frequently you get some intelligent comments. There are some dumbasses though just like in every fourum.

rockbear99
12-05-2004, 04:01 PM
I come from the webway monsters site. I am a bears fan so I think that site is better. But I will admit the setup here is not too bad. one thing we will agree on is that thank god we are not packer fans.

VikingsTw
12-05-2004, 04:04 PM
"rockbear99" wrote:

I come from the webway monsters site. I am a bears fan so I think that site is better. But I will admit the setup here is not too bad. one thing we will agree on is that thank god we are not packer fans.

WORD! :rr: