PDA

View Full Version : Breakout game for Moss?



CT Viking Man
12-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Wouldn't it be great if Moss can bust out with a nice 100+ yard performance with a couple of touchdowns? He has been long overdue.

Based upon the what we have heard from Moss this week I sure he's ready too.

snowinapril
12-04-2004, 09:56 PM
He has been psyched all week. I think he made a comment to the affect that he is going to let his play on the field do the talking and refused to comment on the DBs of the Bears. I think it was in reference to the cheap shot.

DemonicViking
12-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Chuck up 'dat rock and let 'da superfreak go get it.

PhxFan
12-04-2004, 11:20 PM
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/blackeye/evil_laughterpurple.gif
http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/PHOTOFILE/AADY004.jpg

SKOL
12-04-2004, 11:52 PM
"CT Viking Man" wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if Moss can bust out with a nice 100+ yard performance with a couple of touchdowns? He has been long overdue.

Based upon the what we have heard from Moss this week I sure he's ready too.

Randy held back last week with the hammy not 100%. I suspect this will be a maximum effort week, especially when (if) he's against Tillman. I expect Tillman may fake an injury this week to save face and not be burned by the Super Freak. :blackeye:

snowinapril
12-05-2004, 12:29 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

"CT Viking Man" wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if Moss can bust out with a nice 100+ yard performance with a couple of touchdowns? He has been long overdue.

Based upon the what we have heard from Moss this week I sure he's ready too.

Randy held back last week with the hammy not 100%. I suspect this will be a maximum effort week, especially when (if) he's against Tillman. I expect Tillman may fake an injury this week to save face and not be burned by the Super Freak. :blackeye:

Tillman has been nursing an injury this week, we will see if he plays or not.

hawaiianvike21
12-05-2004, 03:19 AM
TIllman will play but i dont expect too much out of moss even though he was decent last week. His hammy will keep him from doing a lot. i expect 75 yards and a score. Two is lucky i guess.

CT Viking Man
12-08-2004, 11:25 AM
Obviously, the game did not pan out like we or Moss would have hoped.

snowinapril
12-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Still injured more than we know.

We need him this week.

casper
12-08-2004, 11:35 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

Still injured more than we know.

We need him this week.


you said it :scratch: but we really need the WHOLE TEAM to be there :shock:

VKG4LFE
12-08-2004, 12:48 PM
I hope he gets a hundo so he can either tie or break the team record for 100 yard games!

Vikes
12-08-2004, 03:45 PM
"CT Viking Man" wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if Moss can bust out with a nice 100+ yard performance with a couple of touchdowns? He has been long overdue.

Based upon the what we have heard from Moss this week I sure he's ready too.

Moss needs to let his hair down!

uncle tony
12-09-2004, 09:27 AM
They need to throw the rock deep to him. Maybe the first play of the game. I think that gets Randy and the rest of the team motivated.

mrdrae
12-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Randy is not ready. All this hype is created to cause Seattle to use their resources to game plan for Randy. Once again he will be a diversion. His injury is more serious than the Vikings are letting on.

I hope its a good game also.

purplehorn
12-09-2004, 10:57 AM
"mrdrae" wrote:

than the Vikings are letting on.

I hope its a good game also.

Good for us bad for them HAHAHAHAHa :twisted:

purpleFavreEaters
12-09-2004, 12:46 PM
dID YOU GUYS EVER THINK MAYBE JUST MAYBE mOSS HAD A BAD GAME! nOT BECAUSE OF HIS HAMMY BUT BECAUSE HE HAD A BAD GAME! Am I the only one who cares that he dropped a pass in the endzone that he should have caught, and again let the Bears defense rip the ball from his hands causing a fumble!!!!!! I have kept of this site all week in disgust of the bears Vikings game this past week. Just please for Christ sakes stop making excuses for Moss the Guy had a shitty game, unrelated to his hamstring his hamstring doesnt m,ake him drop passes and get the ball stripped!

purplehorn
12-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Could you tell us how you really feel pfe?

RK.
12-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Could you tell us how you really feel pfe?
:sign5:

XTAP59
12-09-2004, 02:40 PM
"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

dID YOU GUYS EVER THINK MAYBE JUST MAYBE mOSS HAD A BAD GAME! nOT BECAUSE OF HIS HAMMY BUT BECAUSE HE HAD A BAD GAME! Am I the only one who cares that he dropped a pass in the endzone that he should have caught, and again let the Bears defense rip the ball from his hands causing a fumble!!!!!! I have kept of this site all week in disgust of the bears Vikings game this past week. Just please for Christ sakes stop making excuses for Moss the Guy had a shitty game, unrelated to his hamstring his hamstring doesnt m,ake him drop passes and get the ball stripped!

I disagree. Did Moss go on any long routes the past two weeks? Even a twenty yarder let a lone 50-60 yarder? NO! Not one. And its because he cannot run with the hammy. He is in the game as a decoy. The defense still has to respect him, and although he can still catch the ball, his cutting skills and burst speed are not there yet. I would say he's about 65-70% back from the injury.

purpleFavreEaters
12-09-2004, 04:24 PM
I am not arguing the fact his hammy his not completely healed. All I am saying all season long we have been making excuses for ourselves as vikings fans!The team needs help simple they looked like a bunch of zombies on the field against the bears i seen little emotion.Hopfully we can turn it around but if i keep hearing shit about moss,s hammy its gonna make me puke. i will say again a hammy does not cause you to drop passes in the endzone and get the ball stripped from your hands.