PDA

View Full Version : After Tomorrow

RK.
12-04-2004, 03:22 PM
After tomorrow the North division of the NFC will be officially known as,
THE NORSE DIVISION

Get used to it teddybears, slackers, and pussycats. :cheers: :headbang: :cheers:

VikingsTw
12-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Boy i'm hoping so, we got to learn to win in chicago, i'm not taking this game lightly, we never play well in chicago but lets hope to get it going tomoarrow. I have sunday off from work so i get to watch the vikes game then the slackers get their ass pounding. If everything works out we will be up top the division where we belong.

superior230bartime
12-04-2004, 03:26 PM
"RK" wrote:

After tomorrow the North division of the NFC will be officially known as,
THE NORSE DIVISION

Get used to it teddybears, slackers, and pussycats. :cheers: :headbang: :cheers:

There was a thread almost identical to this started before last weeks games.

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 03:30 PM
I don't remembre that, but if there was, then whoever made it isn't to smart because it would have been surprising for the Pack to have lost last week.

superior230bartime
12-05-2004, 09:32 AM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

I don't remembre that, but if there was, then whoever made it isn't to smart because it would have been surprising for the Pack to have lost last week.

Here you go

http://www.purplepride.org/skol/viewtopic.php?t=5464

Different title but same type of comment/prediction being made. Only, the author(skogs) completely changed his opinion of the Rams after they lost.

RK.
12-05-2004, 11:11 AM
I think you mistake my meaning barfly. I don't mean that we will own this division for a few games or till the end of the year. I mean this is the beginning of the Vikings dominating this division for the next 3-4 years. We will win the division this year and next year we will dominate it. :P

duffVIkEs
12-05-2004, 01:49 PM
i was at the game in chicago last year, it was looking bad the whole game then we had the chance to win, but it gets ripped out....sucked, i was at the chargers game too....i shouldnt go to any more games.

RK.
12-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Well after yesterdays sterling performances I have to retract my prediction. I think we may have to name it the

THE WORSE DIVISION

I was only one letter off. :P Its beginning to feel like another average "Viking Fan Year". Just when you think they are going to pull it together they stub their toe and keep the anti acid and beer companies in business. :evil: The good news of the day was that the Packers sucked even worse than we did. Its a small thing but we Viking fans have gotten used to looking for that silver lining. :) I still think we will win the division but if we make it to the final round of the playoffs it will be a lucky break. That goes for the Pack as well if they make the playoffs. As for anyone in the NFC being able to challenge the AFC this year :roll: I suppose the Eagles have the best shot at it but I don't think they can do it either.

Our big game this year will be on Christmas Eve when we will be able to see who sucks the most. LOL I can hardly wait. :santa:

Gawd I love being a Vikings Fan don't you. :occasion5:

snowinapril
12-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Got to Love It?