PDA

View Full Version : Should Packman stop creating threads??

GreenBaySlackers
12-04-2004, 02:39 PM
This is the thread against the multitude of pointless threads created by packman.

Checkmark, He's done.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 02:52 PM
YES!!!! I got a thread named after me!!!!! Whooo hooo

purplehorn
12-04-2004, 03:05 PM
I voted yes.

dan3ski
12-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Last I knew this was still a free country and even thought I disagree with paxi I will defend to the death his right to make a jerk of himself.

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 03:08 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

YES!!!! I got a thread named after me!!!!! Whooo hooo

Big deal!!!!!!! Nobody gives a crap!!!!!! You got a thread named after you because you are annoying and people want you to stop posting, not because they like you. That is really something to be proud of.

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 03:08 PM
No, the more time he is in here the less time he has to go out and produce any offspring. What's worse, a few harmless threads or a gaggle of little packpeople running amok.

GreenBaySlackers
12-04-2004, 03:13 PM
"vikefan in WI" wrote:

No, the more time he is in here the less time he has to go out and produce any offspring. What's worse, a few harmless threads or a gaggle of little packpeople running amok.

too late, ever seen telitubies?

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 03:15 PM
LOL! That certainly clears up a few things.

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 03:16 PM
First off all this does is encourage him. Second, unless he breaks the rules or people start ignoring him, he can post whatever he wants. At least he is better than Texpack.

See what happens. Now I had to mention "his" name.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Whats more funny is that you keep visiting my threads and they actually get some discussion going...

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 03:34 PM
btw- Ive never been "this bad" Im only trying to get under whack-me-soon's skin. They rest of you just come along for the ride like little salavating puppies... sorry

DemonicViking
12-04-2004, 03:38 PM
There's nothing wrong with a little ribbing. I'm just surprised you're not spending more time at an Eagles forum talking trash over there.. unless you're scared of getting punk'd.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Nah... I enjoy the fans on here. As much as we all rip, everyone has the midwestern good natured charm, knowing its all in fun.

Eagles fans and media are so unrealitic it makes me sick. Fans here, like in Gb's forums, actually talk football.

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 03:40 PM
Speaking for myself, I don't find you to be "that bad" or for that matter, even particularily bothersome. you are kind of like a mushroom in a salad. Every now and then you might add a little texture but do not add to the flavor.

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 03:46 PM
"vikefan in WI" wrote:

Speaking for myself, I don't find you to be "that bad" or for that matter, even particularily bothersome. you are kind of like a mushroom in a salad. Every now and then you might add a little texture but do not add to the flavor.

LOL!

snowinapril
12-04-2004, 03:48 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Whats more funny is that you keep visiting my threads and they actually get some discussion going...

True that, I don't find it necessary to respond to someone provoking me.

I find it funny that people find it necessary to respond to the useless threads.