12-04-2004, 12:44 PM
How much?

cheesefree
12-04-2004, 12:46 PM
LOL @ pud pounder =D>

Here's to Webby :occasion5:

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 01:06 PM
This is pud's best material? It's like swatting flies with a chevy suburban.

RussellInTheBushes
12-04-2004, 01:22 PM
well if the vikings suck wouldnt you suck more since you lost to us...and the lions, oh and the eagles, dont forget the redskins, oh oh and i almost forgot the bucs, oh of course the colts, and lets see OH yeah the cowboys....so why dont you go run along to a 49er forum and go try and look cool to them since you beat them, which isnt saying much.

DuhBears
12-04-2004, 02:42 PM
3 votes haha

GreenBaySlackers
12-04-2004, 02:48 PM
it was you, bartime, and packman

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 02:58 PM
sorry, I didnt vote... I wanted a write-in to be "0-4 in the big one"

skogs02
12-04-2004, 03:02 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

sorry, I didnt vote... I wanted a write-in to be "0-4 in the big one"LOL, typical packer fan living in the past ONCE AGAIN

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Wow, a whole 3 votes. I'm glad you see that as an accomplishment.

And Packman, it's amazing how you make fun of us for losing 4 times (and how people make fun of the Bills for going 4 times in a row and not winning). It's amazing because when you think about it, there are teams who haven't even been there, but you are making fun of us because we were good enough to go there 4 times. So I don't see how that makes us suck, especially considering that it wasn't this season that we lost those games.

dan3ski
12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
You also left out my option:
less than the Bears

purplehorn
12-04-2004, 03:07 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

How much?

Alot less than you :shock:

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 03:09 PM
"purplehorn" wrote:

"DuhBears" wrote:

How much?

Alot less than you :shock:

Beautiful!

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 03:10 PM
"vikefan in WI" wrote:

"purplehorn" wrote:

"DuhBears" wrote:
[quote]How much?

Alot less than you :quote]

Beautiful!

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 03:11 PM
sorry about that...

VikingsTw
12-04-2004, 03:15 PM
"cheesefree" wrote:

LOL @ pud pounder =D>

Here's to Webby :occasion5:

WORD! :rr:

Thats pretty creative webby, the great thing is he can't even do anything about it, lol.

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 03:29 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

sorry, I didnt vote... I wanted a write-in to be "0-4 in the big one"

Ahh that Packman. What a witty character.

snowinapril
12-04-2004, 03:39 PM
WHY are Ya'll Responding to threads you don't like

Let it go

Let it fall off.

WHY?

PapaBearHalas
12-04-2004, 06:44 PM
i was about to vote for moss being a punk, but then i figured the super bowl record would be a better vote. you queen fans are so sensitive about your super bowl losses it's really quite amusing!

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 06:49 PM
"PapaBearHalas" wrote:

i was about to vote for moss being a punk, but then i figured the super bowl record would be a better vote. you queen fans are so sensitive about your super bowl losses it's really quite amusing!Who's being sensitive about it? I didn't see anyone who seems sensitive to it. The only person who even really said anything about it was me, and I just was making a valid point about us getting made fun of for being in 4 SBs.

DuhBears
12-04-2004, 06:53 PM
0-4 in Sbs that is comical.

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 06:54 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

And Packman, it's amazing how you make fun of us for losing 4 times (and how people make fun of the Bills for going 4 times in a row and not winning). It's amazing because when you think about it, there are teams who haven't even been there, but you are making fun of us because we were good enough to go there 4 times. So I don't see how that makes us suck, especially considering that it wasn't this season that we lost those games.

What's even more amazing is that for how much Hack fans rip on the Vikings and say they suck, the series always ends up even. If the mighty Packers can't even dominate such a "bad" team as the Vikings, what does that say for them?

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 06:57 PM
As for the Bears, wow, one S.B. ring. When have you been back? How many times have you gone?

As the immortal song says, "The Bears still suck!"

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 06:57 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

"rjkvikings" wrote:

What's even more amazing is that for how much Hack fans rip on the Vikings and say they suck, the series always ends up even. If the mighty Packers can't even dominate such a "bad" team as the Vikings, what does that say for them?Yeah, I said that in a different post too. Then again, maybe we should just lay down and let the Packers win a bunch so that the record can show how superior they really are...

not.

PapaBearHalas
12-04-2004, 06:58 PM
LOL...dude, i admit it's been a while since we were there, but it's been even longer since YOU were there!

DuhBears
12-04-2004, 07:00 PM
We got one and hey we beat the giants this year, something you couldnt do at home this year LOL.

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 07:02 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

We got one and hey we beat the giants this year, something you couldnt do at home this year LOL.8-4
4-8

Which one is better? Of course, I wouldn't expect you to care about that. You wouldn't even know what to do if your team had a winning record.

DuhBears
12-04-2004, 07:03 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

"DuhBears" wrote:

We got one and hey we beat the giants this year, something you couldnt do at home this year LOL.8-4
4-8

Which one is better? Of course, I wouldn't expect you to care about that. You wouldn't even know what to do if your team had a winning record.

Hey get it right we are 4-7 but should be .500 when we should have beat the lions and you guys in the dome.

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 07:16 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

"rjkvikings" wrote:

"DuhBears" wrote:

4-8

Hey get it right we are 4-7 I know. I was just thinking ahead to next week. Sorry, I should have been more clear. :thumbleft:

Cul2Moss84
12-04-2004, 07:17 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

"rjkvikings" wrote:

"DuhBears" wrote:

4-8

Hey get it right we are 4-7 but should be .500 when we should have beat the lions and you guys in the dome.

Thats a really BIG should.

ItalianStallion
12-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Man what is next? The 49ers declaring their supremacy based on their 5 SB win or their 1-10 record.

What do the Bears have to be proud of their team this season?

poult
12-04-2004, 08:52 PM
whens the last time the bears won a playoff game?

muchluv4smoot
12-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Fans of teams that currently suck, have to focus on the past. We as vikes fans actually can focus on our team this year, since we are good. Keep living in the past bears fans, because it looks to be a while before you can expect to have a good current team. Also if you guys wanna talk about choking, what about your awesome 13-3 team a few years back? What did they do int he playoffs? Personally I could care less, SINCE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS YEAR, but if you want to bring up choking, I thought I could point to the same thing from bears teams.