PDA

View Full Version : Pseudo-witty premade thread to make me look cool



RandyMoss8404
12-04-2004, 12:16 PM
How'd I do packman?

Wait, I need body paragraphs

PACKARZ SUXOR hoHZOHZOZHZOHOHZOHZOHZOHZOZ

[insert pictar of favre crying here]

Do not cry when teh iggles rape u in teh butt, hohohohoHOZZZ



(C'mon, 5.5/10?)

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 12:18 PM
Is there anyone besides "superiorbartime" that can get more people going on here!

i love it!!!!!

Sorry for taking up all the space webby... but even you have to laugh at people like this Moss character, and more so at whack-me-now...

ADubya26
12-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Ill give you a 9

thepacksux
12-04-2004, 01:03 PM
you must have some life packmann, i wish i could fill my day with the activities you engage in, then i could realize my true goal in life... the fact that i could be as big of a jerk-off as u

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 01:05 PM
The best part about all of this is how serious you all take me. I'm like a fucking mite under your skin... I LOVE IT!

Hahahahaha... and you know, the ONLY reason I do it is because you let it get to you!

RussellInTheBushes
12-04-2004, 01:10 PM
do you have a life? Stop trying to make yourself the "evil villian" Stop trying to be cool over the internet.

Kleinsasser40
12-04-2004, 01:18 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

The best part about all of this is how serious you all take me. I'm like a fucking mite under your skin... I LOVE IT!

Hahahahaha... and you know, the ONLY reason I do it is because you let it get to you!

"mite under your skin?" Nonono, you see...I really don't care dealing with you or telling you when you are wrong. You are more like one of those retarded dogs taht smell bad, fart, and run into walls a lot. You set them straight a few times, but they always run into the walls again in time. In the end you just end up feeling bad for them. :violent3:

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Who is Kleinsasser again? Is he another Hovan...

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 01:50 PM
No, not Hovan...probably more like your beloved mark chmura (except of course Kleinsasser doesn't get his rocks off diddling pre-teens).

RussellInTheBushes
12-04-2004, 01:52 PM
no, and who are you again, some lame packer fan that goes on a viking board and talks trash to make yourself look cool?

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 01:55 PM
ok newb

RussellInTheBushes
12-04-2004, 02:00 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

ok newb

nice one, you waste all your time and think of great little remarks to say and then you run out and call me a "newb" thats not evening a real word, unless you were trying to spell something else but you were too busy humping your goat you couldnt spell something right. And why are you trying so hard to piss everyone off, dont you have something better to do?

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 02:56 PM
"humping your goat"

almost original... kinda like Hovan calling out Favre in a Sapp like fashion...

see, thats the problem with the Vikings and their fans... nothing is ever original.

From Hovan acting like Sapp, fans on here having no orinial comment, to jumping in the stands and acting like they invented it... even this website is a takeoff of other fan websites around the league. (Yes, it is WELL done, and that is why)

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 03:06 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

"humping your goat"

almost original... kinda like Hovan calling out Favre in a Sapp like fashion...

see, thats the problem with the Vikings and their fans... nothing is ever original.

From Hovan acting like Sapp, fans on here having no orinial comment, to jumping in the stands and acting like they invented it... even this website is a takeoff of other fan websites around the league. (Yes, it is WELL done, and that is why)Nothing is ever original? First, are you saying that the Packers were the first ones to jump into the stands? They may have been, but I highly doubt it. It probably happened before that, and almost every team does it. Second, just to prove it's not true that nothing the Vikes do is original (I could add more but it would be a waste of time), what about the afros last year? Was that not an original idea?

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Hold on a minute Packman. Are you actually ripping on this website because it's good and "Well done?" I'll have to admit, THAT is original. It's bizarro logic but, it's original.

By the, Russell may be a newbie, but I'll take a newbie over a troll anyday.

RussellInTheBushes
12-04-2004, 03:13 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

"humping your goat"

almost original... kinda like Hovan calling out Favre in a Sapp like fashion...

see, thats the problem with the Vikings and their fans... nothing is ever original.

From Hovan acting like Sapp, fans on here having no orinial comment, to jumping in the stands and acting like they invented it... even this website is a takeoff of other fan websites around the league. (Yes, it is WELL done, and that is why) yeah and "newb" thats really original, has been used countless times by losers just like you.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 03:30 PM
"troll"... now that might actually be original

and if you read what I said... the site is well done, but not original (the forum part)

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 03:50 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

"troll"... now that might actually be original

and if you read what I said... the site is well done, but not original (the forum part)

Someone has to be the original I'll give you that, but someone has to be the best. Thanks Webby.

RandyMoss8404
12-04-2004, 07:24 PM
The funny part is, I'm apparently a fucking mite under YOUR skin, because I made this thread as a joke.

I thought you'd be amused. Unfortunately, you reacted defensively.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Actually I was amused... glad to see someone else had a sense of humor ;) its all in fun any way isnt it?

ItalianStallion
12-04-2004, 08:43 PM
You know pacmanxxxi if simply annoying people is your goal in life you seriously need to reconsider your purpose. I thought only elementary kids actually took pleasure in being annoying.

poult
12-04-2004, 08:47 PM
him being in elementary school would explain alot.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 11:17 PM
lol- actually I do teach elem school if that explains anything... lol

Was just trying to see what comments whack would come up with. I dunno, was just hoping people would laugh and get smartallecky, not take it so serious. Sad state we are in when people do that.

I dunno about all of you, but this has been fun going back and forth. Its fun to be around fans who love their team alot, even if I do have to feel sorry for em because its the Vikes...

anyway...

Kleinsasser40
12-05-2004, 04:02 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

lol- actually I do teach elem school if that explains anything... lol

Was just trying to see what comments whack would come up with. I dunno, was just hoping people would laugh and get smartallecky, not take it so serious. Sad state we are in when people do that.

I dunno about all of you, but this has been fun going back and forth. Its fun to be around fans who love their team alot, even if I do have to feel sorry for em because its the Vikes...

anyway...

First off, I highly doubt that you teach at any kind of school.

Secondly, if you do then there is only one explaination for it. The Wisconsin school system. If this be the case I also feel so sorry for all of your students. Hopefully they will just not listen to you, it's the most they can do.

Finally, you are already known for being an a$$. As are many so called packer fans who come on this forum, so don't start pointing fingers and telling your mommy we were mean when you say stupid sh*t. Even if you were joking, its a bit harder to tell if someone is joking through text than it is when you are talking face to face. Anyway, enjoy the TIE for first place while you have it, cause after this week we will be alone at the top... :boxing:

packmanxxxi
12-05-2004, 09:39 AM
Life is a lot easier when you don't worry so much kleinsasser.

Also, whats with the comment about the WI school system? Was that sopposed to be a rip? And how? MN any better? Not according to testing of skills or thinking. But I wouldnt say MN is worse.

Anyway, rip all you want, but make it legit.

As far as me being an Ass.... your probably right. Its obvious from your writing that you are a highschooler at best, or someone without a formal higher level education. There is no thought in what you write. You are passionate about what you write, but the passion is blinding the real picture.

Anyway, it is NOT a tie for first. The NFL has a "tie-breaker" system meaning that there are no ties. Packers first. Vikings second. period.

By the way, I firmly beleive that the Packers will have a 1/2 game lead at 3:15 today. (Do you know what I am trying to infer Kleinsasser?)

DemonicViking
12-05-2004, 12:39 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:



As far as me being an Ass.... your probably right.

And.. I'd think that anyone in highschool would realize that "your" is possessive, whereras "you're" is a contraction of "you are"