PDA

View Full Version : When the Vikings move to LA, who will you be a fan of?

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 10:51 AM
Serious question for a serious situation now that the stadium deal is swept away. (BTW- this is not a joke or a rip. Packer fans would be side by side with Vikings fans protesting the move. Then we'd welcome you with open arms.)

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 11:09 AM
IF it ever came to that I would not watch pro football again with the same passion that I have now. When the stars moved to dallas I would go out of my way to cheer against them (I still think that the Buffalo Sabres got screwed in Stanley Cup...dallas player clearly in the crease when he put in game winning goal). I could not bring myself to cheer against the Vikes, but nor could I ever bring myself to cheer for pack or bears, therefore, F!!ck the NFL then

cheesefree
12-04-2004, 11:09 AM
LA is going to have two teams? Not likely. The Saints will be in LA way before the Dome lease expires.

purplehorn
12-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Have we not been here done this??

Caine
12-04-2004, 11:25 AM
While the stadium deal might be off the table (for now), it is my understanding that the Vikings are locked into Minnesota for about 8 more years - minimum. Asslicker....errr.....McCombs can't move them across the river, much less to LA.

So, as much as Red might want to move, he's stuck. I'd suggest he sell the team to a Minnesota conglomerate - or me - and move along.

As for me, I wouldn't follow another NFC North team - after so many years, it would STILL feel like treason. Likely, I would adopt another team outside of the Division.

I went through this when the North Stars left....and am now comming back to the Wild.

Caine

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Is Glenn Taylor still interested in buying them? Or how about the Naegle family?

whackthepack
12-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Piss off Packman

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 12:13 PM
wow what... now there's and intelligent post... I think that one should go in the Hall of Fame of posts...

by the way, why the fear? Do you really think its gonna happen...

Also- why do you let me get to you so? ;)

ItalianStallion
12-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Because you clog up our forums with irrelevant posts.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 12:59 PM
"our"???? You mean, webby's???