PDA

View Full Version : Premade excuses for the Packers beating the Eagles



packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Just thought I would let people practice their excuses ahead of time...

"The refs were on the Packers side to let the NFL be more competative"

"The Eagles were without 3 of their guards"

"The Packers got lucky"

"mommy, mommy, the packers cheated... whhahaaaahhhhh"

ADubya26
12-04-2004, 10:44 AM
Dont you think you are jumping the gun? If you beat Philly, you might actually give us a good run for the divison, but thats pretty unlikely.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 10:46 AM
No- Just preparing Vikings fans for what is MOST likely to happen. This is the Royalty of whining excuse forums, so I thought I would give a place for Viqueen fans to be creative ahead of time so they don't stretch their thing brains too far on the same day that the Bears beat the Vikings...

VKG4LFE
12-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Kind of like they beat the pack, AT LAMBOO!! At least we won a division game at home against the bears!

whackthepack
12-04-2004, 12:13 PM
What is your premade excuse for when you lose to philly?

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Hey, if the Pack loses, Im ready for that. I know what were up against. I won't say the Packers are the better team. They are the second best team in the NFC right now behind Philly. Therefore, stats say the Packers should lose. It might happen. At least I know my teams place. I know the D could get run over by TO. I also know philly has less to play for and that GB is a more physcial team, like Pitt. (Not as good yet, but similar NOW)

What will you say when the Vikings lose? Or will you say anything at all?

ADubya26
12-04-2004, 12:31 PM
You say you know the place of your team and say that they are the number two team in the NFC? I dont know about all that...you have us and the Falcons to factor in too. If you guys lose to Philly, I really want to see how you guys handle a loss...you guys are streaky and it might throw you for a spin. If you guys win, that will be a great accomplishment and 12/24 will be that much more exciting!

ItalianStallion
12-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Pacmanxxxi you do an excellent job of saving your ass for any situation. Grow a spine, when you don't go out on a limb you really should never be trash talking after a victory.

Personally I guarantee that the vikes will win, if they don't (which is always possible) I will undoubtably suffer the trash you and other packer friends will launch at me.

You seem to talk sh*t before the game, aknowledge quietly that your team MAY lose and then you that as an excuse that "you were realistic" when they do lose. If they win however you take full advantage of the "I told you so" schoolyard taunting that would normally belong to someone who actually puts his ass on the line.


So please, since you aknowledged that you are ready for a Packer loss don't come here after the game saying "hey look what we did, I knew it all along".

Please... :pukeright:

thepacksux
12-04-2004, 01:00 PM
hey packmann, how come you didnt know your teams place when they were 1-4???

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 01:02 PM
no... If I stick my head out and "guaruntee" the loss then I can just be like you and say "they" let me down and "they" didn't deserve to win.


Want me to guaruntee a win? Sure. I think the Pack will win. I guaruntee it.

Unlike you, I won't look like an idiot on Sunday

superior230bartime
12-04-2004, 01:08 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Pacmanxxxi you do an excellent job of saving your ass for any situation. Grow a spine, when you don't go out on a limb you really should never be trash talking after a victory.

Personally I guarantee that the vikes will win, if they don't (which is always possible) I will undoubtably suffer the trash you and other packer friends will launch at me.

You seem to talk sh*t before the game, aknowledge quietly that your team MAY lose and then you that as an excuse that "you were realistic" when they do lose. If they win however you take full advantage of the "I told you so" schoolyard taunting that would normally belong to someone who actually puts his ass on the line.


So please, since you aknowledged that you are ready for a Packer loss don't come here after the game saying "hey look what we did, I knew it all along".

Please... :pukeright:

I'll go out on a limb and say that the Packers will win and i've also got a lot of money riding on it. If for some reason they don't, I won't be on here making excuses because I am sure that it will be because Philly played a better game. It would be nice to see that for once a Viking fan can admit that the Packers played a good game if they do win though. The norm around here is about 50-100 posts filled with excuses why the Packers won or changing your mind aobut how good the team we beat actually is (ie. Skogs) and then just moving on to bold predictions of how bad the Pack is going to get destroyed the next week.

rjkvikings
12-04-2004, 01:15 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Pacmanxxxi you do an excellent job of saving your ass for any situation. Grow a spine, when you don't go out on a limb you really should never be trash talking after a victory.

Personally I guarantee that the vikes will win, if they don't (which is always possible) I will undoubtably suffer the trash you and other packer friends will launch at me.

You seem to talk sh*t before the game, aknowledge quietly that your team MAY lose and then you that as an excuse that "you were realistic" when they do lose. If they win however you take full advantage of the "I told you so" schoolyard taunting that would normally belong to someone who actually puts his ass on the line.


So please, since you aknowledged that you are ready for a Packer loss don't come here after the game saying "hey look what we did, I knew it all along".

Please... :pukeright:

I'll go out on a limb and say that the Packers will win and i've also got a lot of money riding on it. If for some reason they don't, I won't be on here making excuses because I am sure that it will be because Philly played a better game. It would be nice to see that for once a Viking fan can admit that the Packers played a good game if they do win though. The norm around here is about 50-100 posts filled with excuses why the Packers won or changing your mind aobut how good the team we beat actually is (ie. Skogs) and then just moving on to bold predictions of how bad the Pack is going to get destroyed the next week.Of course you won't be here making excuses. You probably won't be here at all after we take over the division.

superior230bartime
12-04-2004, 01:20 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

"superior230bartime" wrote:

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Pacmanxxxi you do an excellent job of saving your ass for any situation. Grow a spine, when you don't go out on a limb you really should never be trash talking after a victory.

Personally I guarantee that the vikes will win, if they don't (which is always possible) I will undoubtably suffer the trash you and other packer friends will launch at me.

You seem to talk sh*t before the game, aknowledge quietly that your team MAY lose and then you that as an excuse that "you were realistic" when they do lose. If they win however you take full advantage of the "I told you so" schoolyard taunting that would normally belong to someone who actually puts his ass on the line.


So please, since you aknowledged that you are ready for a Packer loss don't come here after the game saying "hey look what we did, I knew it all along".

Please... :pukeright:

I'll go out on a limb and say that the Packers will win and i've also got a lot of money riding on it. If for some reason they don't, I won't be on here making excuses because I am sure that it will be because Philly played a better game. It would be nice to see that for once a Viking fan can admit that the Packers played a good game if they do win though. The norm around here is about 50-100 posts filled with excuses why the Packers won or changing your mind aobut how good the team we beat actually is (ie. Skogs) and then just moving on to bold predictions of how bad the Pack is going to get destroyed the next week.Of course you won't be here making excuses. You probably won't be here at all after we take over the division.

And what makes you say that? Have I ever disappeared? Even when you guys thought you were top shit of the world last year and were already celebrating your division championship by week 8 last year, I was still here. In fact, I predicted your collapse even down to the loss against AZ.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 01:33 PM
yep- that you did, and I was here to see it...

Wyndy11
12-04-2004, 01:47 PM
I find it amusing that you come here to bash The Vikings, when you could be out supporting The Packers...what a fan you are.

(bashing The Vikings doesn't count as supporting The Packers...support usually implies positive words)

But then again what can you expect from a fan of a team that pays the refs to blow calls.

packmanxxxi
12-04-2004, 01:56 PM
cry cry cry about the refs.. get over it already... YOU LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF YOUR DEFENSE!

Second... if im not a real fan because I come here, then virtually NONE of the regular Viking fans on here are real fans either since they all visit Packer boards...

again, another newb who knows nothing

superior230bartime
12-04-2004, 01:59 PM
"Wyndy11" wrote:

I find it amusing that you come here to bash The Vikings, when you could be out supporting The Packers...what a fan you are.

(bashing The Vikings doesn't count as supporting The Packers...support usually implies positive words)

But then again what can you expect from a fan of a team that pays the refs to blow calls.

And you are posting this on a website that devotes close to if not more than half of its content to Packer bashing. Much less probably more than half the people that post on here either have anti packer screennames, avatars or signatures.

Have you ever even looked at the copyright of this web site?:

© 1998-2004 Purplepride.org
Home of Vikings Fans Worldwide
Packer Fans Blow Goats Favre guzzles ref juice

I've never even come close to seeing so much bashing and hatred for another team until I moved to MN. In fact, I didn't even hate the Vikings until I moved here and that was all I would hear was Packer bashing. And yes, i am sure there is some Viking bashing that goes on in WI also but it is nowhere near the level of anti-Packer propaganda you hear up here. The 2 fucking idiots on your sports talk show dedicated their entire day after the Packers loss to Tennessee talking about the end of the "evil empire". Good call guys, you were right on there.

skogs02
12-04-2004, 02:01 PM
"Wyndy11" wrote:

I find it amusing that you come here to bash The Vikings, when you could be out supporting The Packers...what a fan you are.

(bashing The Vikings doesn't count as supporting The Packers...support usually implies positive words)

But then again what can you expect from a fan of a team that pays the refs to blow calls.that in itself shows how lowly these packer "fans" are

vikefan in WI
12-04-2004, 02:26 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

"Wyndy11" wrote:

I find it amusing that you come here to bash The Vikings, when you could be out supporting The Packers...what a fan you are.

(bashing The Vikings doesn't count as supporting The Packers...support usually implies positive words)

But then again what can you expect from a fan of a team that pays the refs to blow calls.

And you are posting this on a website that devotes close to if not more than half of its content to Packer bashing. Much less probably more than half the people that post on here either have anti packer screennames, avatars or signatures.

Have you ever even looked at the copyright of this web site?:

© 1998-2004 Purplepride.org
Home of Vikings Fans Worldwide
Packer Fans Blow Goats Favre guzzles ref juice

I've never even come close to seeing so much bashing and hatred for another team until I moved to MN. In fact, I didn't even hate the Vikings until I moved here and that was all I would hear was Packer bashing. And yes, i am sure there is some Viking bashing that goes on in WI also but it is nowhere near the level of anti-Packer propaganda you hear up here. The 2 fucking idiots on your sports talk show dedicated their entire day after the Packers loss to Tennessee talking about the end of the "evil empire". Good call guys, you were right on there.

sbt,
Having lived in both MN and wi I would say that the amount of Viking bashing here is equal to the amount of packer bashing in MN...no more, no less. I know people here who will call me after the Vikings lose to give me a little hell, even after the packers LOSE. Packer fans are not superior (sorry about the pun) to Viking fans, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise. Rivalries are good for sports...MN North Stars vs. chicago blackhawks, even brewers and Twins games make for a good rivalry and they play in different leagues. Go to miller park when the Twins are in town and half the crowd is from MN...Vikings-packers is one of the great rivalries in the NFL, that said, what do YOU propose we do? Should we have a meeting to discuss our feelings followed by a big group hug? This is football and you may like it or not but talking trash is part of the game.

so-cal vike
12-04-2004, 07:25 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Want me to guaruntee a win? Sure. I think the Pack will win. I guaruntee it.

Unlike you, I won't look like an idiot on Sunday

Too late. You already do.

ItalianStallion
12-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Bartime I'm not going to sit here and say the Packers havn't been playing good for the past 6 weeks because they have. You cannot win a game in this league without playing well in some facet of the game. I agree when we lost to the Packers our defense was a bigger issue than the blown call.

I have no problem with Packer fans coming here. Some are annoying talk trash, and then disappear when the Pack lose a game. I can do without them. Others like pacmanxxxi, come here talk trash like the Packers are invincible, then a day or so the game will acknowledge the possibility of a loss. If the Packers win, he comes here like "I knew it all along, I predicted a win blah blah blah. Look how bad the Vikings are", if they lose we won't see him for 5 days or so or he we refer back to the post where he acknowledge their fallibility.

Pacmanxxxi you DO look like an idiot when you pull that sh*t.

Be a realistic fan or be a retarded-myteamcanbeatanyone fan, but don't try and be both.

ItalianStallion
12-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Also I understand a fans job is to support and trash.

VikingsTw
12-04-2004, 08:43 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

cry cry cry about the refs.. get over it already... YOU LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF YOUR DEFENSE!

Second... if im not a real fan because I come here, then virtually NONE of the regular Viking fans on here are real fans either since they all visit Packer boards...

again, another newb who knows nothing

I havn't spent more than 5 minutes of my life on a packer site, like somone said what the hell are you doin here, go support the packers on your board or learn to be half way curdious. Why would someone even go over there, for one thing every one is different we have idiot fans you have idiot fans, they both crawl around on each others boards talking nonsense. I just dont understand why you guys come in here crying, oh the packer bashing is to much, wha wha. If you dont like it leave. I hate trolls so much i couldnt imagine myself going to a packer board to do what you do here, its rediculous.

I think the reason we hate the packers so much is because of the fans, not favre but the fans. I never liked the packers but when i came to this site i've created a new level of disrespect for packer fans and the team. (-LOS)