PDA

View Full Version : Loviesbears

vikingsalltheway
12-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Anyone remember this troll back earlier in the season. I found some information about him on that bears site http://www.dabearz.com/forums/member.php?u=7

Webby
12-03-2004, 10:35 PM
hey, we can't read it if we aren't members. Post the info or its no good to us.

jackyl
12-03-2004, 10:41 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

yep

vikingsalltheway
12-03-2004, 10:41 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

Okay here is his picture
Damn i cant insert his picture for some reason.

DemonicViking
12-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Like this..

picture here

NeoVikesTX
12-03-2004, 10:58 PM
LoviesBears is the same guy as DuhBears. The reason he changed names is because Webby banned him.

I'd like to see what this kid looks like, so post his pic and info so we can all laugh. :lol:

vikingsalltheway
12-03-2004, 11:04 PM
How do i post a pic again someone give me directions.

vikingsalltheway
12-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Heres his info
Instant Messaging
robgadlingjr
umpire_loco

The first one is his instant messenger id and the second one is his yahoo messenger id.

Birthday:
August 10, 1973
Biography:
20+ years as a Bears fan.

NeoVikesTX
12-03-2004, 11:16 PM
http://www.streetneeds.com/uploads/lazyfuck/LoviesBears.jpg
:snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

This is a pic of DuhBears / LoviesBears! What a winner, eh?

This "kid" turns out to be 31 years old! I could of sworn he was in junior high school. :lol:

DemonicViking
12-03-2004, 11:18 PM
You gotta type the url of the image between the html tags for it to show.. create an account at villagephotos.com and upload the image there.. then post.

vikingsalltheway
12-03-2004, 11:18 PM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

This "kid" turns out to be 31 years old! I could of sworn he was in junior high school. :lol:

LOL that made my day. :lol: I dont think they are the same people though, that is duhbears and loviesbears. They could be though, there is no doubt in that they are both trolls.

NeoVikesTX
12-03-2004, 11:20 PM
It is the same person. They act exactly the same. LoviesBears came in here before the season even started and talked noise before Webby banned him.

Then, we never heard back from him until the Bears started winning and the Vikings started losing. He just made a new screen name.

vikingsalltheway
12-03-2004, 11:21 PM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

It is the same person. They act exactly the same. LoviesBears came in here before the season even started and talked noise before Webby banned him.

Then, we never heard back from him until the Bears started winning and the Vikings started losing. He just made a new screen name.

How do you know, they have the same info? They could be the same but i am not for sure.

DemonicViking
12-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Looks like Neo' saved you the trouble of posting it.. at least you know now the art of pasting an image.. even of dorks like DuhBear.

hawaiianvike21
12-04-2004, 04:05 AM
Man hes really stupid if he gives away all that information over the internet. Now i bet everyones going to go flood him with some negative crap or something since he gave away his aim thing and his pic.

casper
12-04-2004, 05:11 AM
Man, :shock: that looks like one of those mug shot's only thing missing is the number and state / county he was booked in....... :shock:

DAMMMMMM good one Vikingsalltheway :thumbleft:

P.s HV how was the Nevada trip :?: glad to see you back bud :headbang:

Webby
12-04-2004, 10:24 AM
I gave him a special name too. Just seemed most appropriate what DUHBears does between lightweight insults. Kinda like a gnat buzzing around and you keep swatting. One day, SMACK!

purplehorn
12-04-2004, 10:44 AM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
[quote]It is the same person. They act exactly the same. LoviesBears came in here before the season even started and talked noise before Webby banned him.

How do you know, they have the same info? They could be the same but i am not for sure.

This aint rocket science brother :)

purplehorn
12-04-2004, 10:50 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

I gave him a special name too. Just seemed most appropriate what DUHBears does between lightweight insults. Kinda like a gnat buzzing around and you keep swatting. One day, SMACK!

That special name is to funny my coffee shot out my nose I laughed
so hard :thumbright:

cajunvike
12-04-2004, 11:01 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

He can't be from my home state...that has GOT to be a mistake!!

SH*T! Just another reason why so many people have a negative image about Louisiana...DAMN!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

VKG4LFE
12-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Sorry cajun!!

cheesefree
12-04-2004, 12:14 PM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

I thought LovieBear was like 9 years old judging from his posts here.

DemonicViking
12-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Well Cajun, it could have turned out worse, he coulda wound up being your next door neighbor, scary thought huh?

snowinapril
12-04-2004, 04:42 PM
There is no reason to reply to DUHBEAR or LovieBear threads, this is the only thread related to the him that needs to go on.

vikingsalltheway
12-04-2004, 07:30 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

LOL that is funny. Hey Webby did you see the pic of him?

DuhBears
12-04-2004, 07:54 PM
That isnt me!!! Who the hell is loviesbears anyway cause i am sure not him.

purplehorn
12-06-2004, 08:52 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

That isnt me!!! Who the hell is loviesbears anyway cause i am sure not him.

Man you must be the dumbest man on earth. If you are trying to
deny being loviesbear you should not have posted the same lameass
comment you always posted in your topic haha you stupid :drunken: looser bears fan moron