PDA

View Full Version : Cant Watch Game

gabe_menendez
11-25-2007, 02:59 PM
I had Direct TV, and NFL Package. My dad switched to U Verse At&t, now I cant watch the vikings game which really sucks. Does anyone know if you can get nfl package on U verse. Please Help, I live in Cali and cant watch my team which is the vikings.

marstc09
11-25-2007, 03:39 PM
That sucks you are missing a good one!

ultravikingfan
11-25-2007, 03:49 PM
I may be able to help you.
;)

TARKenton
11-25-2007, 03:53 PM
the NFL Sunday Ticket is exclusive to Direc TV.

gabe_menendez
11-25-2007, 04:13 PM
This sucks, I had to watch the game through game center and read for 3 hours. AHHHH. O well, Tavrious seemed to do good, how did he look?

C Mac D
11-25-2007, 04:16 PM
"gabe_menendez" wrote:

This sucks, I had to watch the game through game center and read for 3 hours. AHHHH. O well, Tavrious seemed to do good, how did he look?

I think he looked great actually. He had poise and make some great plays with both his feet and his arm. He only had a couple incomplete passes. I'm starting to have faith in the kid.

NordicNed
11-25-2007, 04:20 PM
"C" wrote:

"gabe_menendez" wrote:

I think he looked great actually. He had poise and make some great plays with both his feet and his arm. He only had a couple incomplete passes. I'm starting to have faith in the kid.

I can honestly say, he won't make the top of the highlight lists, but it was by far, his most solid game this season.......He looked okay to me..

marstc09
11-25-2007, 04:30 PM
"C" wrote:

"gabe_menendez" wrote:

Starting? You should always have faith my friend.

C Mac D
11-25-2007, 04:31 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"gabe_menendez" wrote:

Very True

BBQ Platypus
11-26-2007, 02:52 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"gabe_menendez" wrote:

I agree - but only to a very strict definition of "faith."
"Faith" in this case should refer to "hope of victory or improvement," not necessarily "unflinching trust in a particular coach/player on that team."

My M.O. tends to be "In God We Trust - All Others Bring Evidence."

Zeus
11-26-2007, 09:14 AM
"BBQ" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"gabe_menendez" wrote:

I agree - but only to a very strict definition of "faith."
"Faith" in this case should refer to "hope of victory or improvement," not necessarily "unflinching trust in a particular coach/player on that team."

My M.O. tends to be "In God We Trust - All Others Bring Evidence."

God?

Ha.

Purple Jesus.

=Z=