PDA

View Full Version : Brian Robison's personal website

Vikefanman2000
11-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted before

http://www.brianrobison96.com/

Just a site I ran across...throught a few of you would enjoy his post game comments.
He also gives instructions and the address to send items that you want him to sign.

V4L
11-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Dude thats tight

I sent him some props

V4L
11-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Anyone else have other players official sites?

ultravikingfan
11-21-2007, 01:05 AM
"V4L" wrote:

Robison is awesome!
I am really optimistic for him!

Get ready for some jokes like TJ's website is isuckass.com!

LOL!
;D

Garland Greene
11-21-2007, 01:07 AM
its safe to say he "out kicked his coverage"

http://www.brianrobison96.com/DSC01767.jpg

tb04512
11-21-2007, 01:07 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Robison is awesome!

LOL!
;D

77%completionpercentageagainsttheraiders.com

Schutz
11-21-2007, 01:09 AM
"tb04512" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Robison is awesome!

LOL!

;D

Oh boy, in that case

Istillhadtwoturnoversandlookedmediocreatbest.org

Vikefanman2000
11-21-2007, 01:11 AM
This is the only other site that I know...that is a real site...and not just a fan site.

myspace.com/dtzthomas

Dontarrious Thomas

magicci
11-21-2007, 01:54 AM
Bryant McKinnie's Myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=90880664

tb04512
11-21-2007, 02:02 AM
"Schutz" wrote:

"tb04512" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Robison is awesome!

LOL!
;D

Oh boy, in that case

Istillhadtwoturnoversandlookedmediocreatbest.org

ithoughtimightcontributetotherestoftheteamlosingtheballaswell.edu

jkjuggalo
11-21-2007, 02:43 AM
I like how you go to BMac's MySpace page and his picture is him drinking and his mood is set to "drunk."
Is that a joke?

ultravikingfan
11-21-2007, 12:02 PM
I sent B-Rob some well wishes from PP.O.
He actually replied with a "thanks."

marstc09
11-21-2007, 03:50 PM
I hope the brace does not affect him.

marstc09
11-21-2007, 03:59 PM
He Fiance is georgous!

Marrdro
11-21-2007, 04:00 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I sent B-Rob some well wishes from PP.O.
He actually replied with a "thanks."

I signed his guest book and sent him an email inviting him to visit the page.
;D

xlb57
11-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Seems like a pretty neat web site.
However, does anybody get the feeling that Robison is an Advocare Rep. or something?
:P
Is there any way that we can know for sure that this is actually his web site and not some representative's great idea for generating interest in his Advocare products?
Probably something silly to ponder, but I am big into working out and quite familiar with the supplement world and Advocare is not something that is talked about a great deal in gym/bodybuilding circles from my experiences.
Thanks!

ultravikingfan
11-21-2007, 04:33 PM
I tried singing his guest book but I would not even take me there.

I have been very impressed with him this year and he is only going to get better!

magicci
11-21-2007, 05:01 PM
"jkjuggalo" wrote:

I like how you go to BMac's MySpace page and his picture is him drinking and his mood is set to "drunk."
Is that a joke?

I really think that is his page because he has comments from friends inviting him to and talking about previous parties. there are some pics on his page also having parties and just having fun so i really think its his myspace.

Zeus
11-22-2007, 08:21 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"xlb57" wrote:

Seems like a pretty neat web site.
However, does anybody get the feeling that Robison is an Advocare Rep. or something?
:P
Is there any way that we can know for sure that this is actually his web site and not some representative's great idea for generating interest in his Advocare products?
Probably something silly to ponder, but I am big into working out and quite familiar with the supplement world and Advocare is not something that is talked about a great deal in gym/bodybuilding circles from my experiences.
Thanks!

My guess is that he has a sponsorship through Advocare.
After all, he sells some of their stuff on the site.
Not too unusual.

As far as it being legit, that is hard to say with certainty.
My guess is if this wasn't his actual web site it would have been noticed by the Vikings and shut down by now.
I looked up the whois info, but it doesn't tell us very much.

Registrant:

Jayme Miller

Fairly uncool to publish the address on this forum, IMHO.

=Z=

BrianRobison96
11-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi guys This is Brian Robison.... "Marrdro" e-mailed me and asked me to visit the web site.
I am glad to see that everyone is talking positive about me and my Fiance!!
My web site is for my fans.
I am sorry for any errors on it, like someone said I am a football player not, an English teacher!!!
No one set it up for me, I do it all myself and yes My Fiance is Jayme.
Also, about the Advocare I am NOT a spokesperson.
If anyone ever has any questions that this is me or any questions about my web site, you can Always E-mail me directly.
Thanks for the support!!

skum
11-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Wow, great..

One question, did you ever touh Adrian Peterson in college or did he just keep burning everyone ? :)

And welcome to PPO, hope you can take the heat after some losses, they will be a lot of, CUT HIM and fire the coaches!!!!

stateVIKE44
11-22-2007, 11:08 AM
"BrianRobison96" wrote:

Hi guys This is Brian Robison.... "Marrdro" e-mailed me and asked me to visit the web site.
I am sorry for any errors on it, like someone said I am a football player not, an English teacher!!!
If anyone ever has any questions that this is me or any questions about my web site, you can Always E-mail me directly.
Thanks for the support!!

That is AWESOME!! It is so cool to say an NFL player who doesn't think he is above the fans! You have made an amazing impression on me, and I'm sure many others on this site! Thank you for all that you do for this team both on and OFF the field! Keep rocking man! God Bless you!

Webby
11-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Welcome Brian!

Thanks for stopping by an posting....we always enjoy having a player toss in his view.

Additional reminder to PPO'ers... publishing any address related to the player not cleared by that player or via us with the player is prohibited.
You never know what the address relates to and innocent posts can be problematic.

It is why while we have road hotel information we NEVER post it despite any number of requests, nor do we visit.
Respecting their privacy and their person is paramount to being a great fan.

Thanks.

ultravikingfan
11-22-2007, 07:21 PM
"Webby" wrote:

Welcome Brian!

Thanks for stopping by an posting....we always enjoy having a player toss in his view.

Additional reminder to PPO'ers... publishing any address related to the player not cleared by that player or via us with the player is prohibited.
You never know what the address relates to and innocent posts can be problematic.

It is while we have road hotel information we NEVER post it despite any number of requests, nor do we visit.

Thanks.

Not to mention B-Rob would snap you like a twig!
:D

singersp
11-22-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm still waiting for the Robison jersey to come out.

I've been waiting since September.

PurplePumpkin
11-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Very Cool!!!

Thanks for stopping by PPO Brian.

I loved that sack you had on Lord Farve. ;D
If he doesnt retire this year maybe next year you can persuade him ;)

Good luck and I hope you have many more sacks, including Manning this weekend!

God Bless,
And i also hope you have a long successful career with the Vikings

Schutz
11-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Awesome!

Brian Robison just moved past Kevin Williams as my favorite Vikings defensive player.

jessejames09
11-22-2007, 08:48 PM
"BrianRobison96" wrote:

Thanks for the support!!

DUDE!.... Thats pretty badass. The power of the internet. Nice website its cool to see a player really embrace their fans like you do.

Brian please introduce Eli to our old friend turfy. If you to continue to perform like you have the coaches won't be able to justify keeping you off the field for 1st downs.

Robison for D#ROY!

baumy300
11-22-2007, 09:50 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

Welcome Brian!

It is while we have road hotel information we NEVER post it despite any number of requests, nor do we visit.
Thanks.

Not to mention B-Rob would snap you like a twig!
:D

Haha, no sh*t.

Isn't he an Olympian or training to be one?

Webby
11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
"singersp" wrote:

I'm still waiting for the Robison jersey to come out.

I've been waiting since September.

No doubt, he's been my favorite player since the first game in the preseason.
SKOL!!!!!!!

Ranger
11-22-2007, 10:29 PM
HOOK 'EM HORNS!
I lived just off of Dessau in north Austin, and loved watching you guys kick ass all over the place.
Burnt orange!

Anyway, now you play for my favorite NFL team...keep up the hustle.
Your effort is what makes all the guys here support you so strongly.

For the guys here, AP was awesome in college as you should all know, but UT won the most recent national championship.
Besides, Oklahoma (included AD) consists of nothing but Texas traitors.

ultravikingfan
11-23-2007, 04:43 AM
Robison and Edwards are going to be something special.
2 of our best and they are young!

Marrdro
11-23-2007, 07:39 AM
"BrianRobison96" wrote:

Thanks for the support!!

Welcome Brian.

I think it is great that you found the site.
I think you will find it very entertaining.

As I say to all new posters...
Post well and Post often.
;D

MetalMike-LoudVike
11-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Signed the guestbook pretty good highlight reel he has on his web page.

Marrdro
11-23-2007, 07:43 AM
"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:

I hope he passes on the site to the other players.
It would be cool to have a few more of them make comments on alot of things we speculate so much about.

Maybe some crap heads would/will shut thier yaps if they new real Vikes were watching the drivel they post.
;D

Zeus
11-23-2007, 09:42 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

It would be cool to have a few more of them make comments on alot of things we speculate so much about.

Maybe some crap heads would/will shut thier yaps if they new real Vikes were watching the drivel they post.

;D

Wow - Marr - is the sky blue in the fantasy world you live in?

=Z=

Marrdro
11-23-2007, 09:43 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

=Z=

Scary when you think about it huh.
;D

Zeus
11-23-2007, 09:44 AM
"BrianRobison96" wrote:

Thanks for the support!!

Welcome, Brian!
I hope you are enjoying your time in Minnesota!
Coming from Texas, you should appreciate the great outdoor activities we have here, although, I'm sure you'll have to dress warmer to enjoy some of them!

SKOL!

=Z=

Prophet
11-23-2007, 09:45 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

=Z=

lmao, i was thinking the same thing and figured you would take care of the response for me.

Last I heard Culpepper was going to post the whole playbook on pp.o when he walked....vesty intercepted the email and reported it to his superiors at homeland security.

Zeus
11-23-2007, 09:47 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

lmao, i was thinking the same thing and figured you would take care of the response for me.

Last I heard Culpepper was going to post the whole playbook on pp.o when he walked....vesty intercepted the email and reported it to his superiors at homeland security.

I wasn't going to post this, but, what the hell - C Mac D is really Brad Johnson.

=Z=

Marrdro
11-23-2007, 09:49 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

=Z=

You guys know what I mean though.

I bet 75% of the "Experts" on here don't even know what the hell a trap block is or a "Run Blitz" and yet they gouge the team for goofing up.

A simple post from a player like "Your off the mark there" would shut quite a few up my friends.
That is why I miss Dels post so much. Hard to argue with a guy who has been there instead of guys like me who only played at the highschool level.
;D

Zeus
11-23-2007, 09:51 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

I bet 75% of the "Experts" on here don't even know what the hell a trap block is or a "Run Blitz" and yet they gouge the team for goofing up.

A simple post from a player like "Your off the mark there" would shut quite a few up my friends.
That is why I miss Dels post so much. Hard to argue with a guy who has been there instead of guys like me who only played at the highschool level.
;D

Then who you need to recruit are ex-players or ex-coaches.
People like Pete Bercich.

=Z=

Marrdro
11-23-2007, 09:54 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

;D

=Z=

Why couldn't a current player make a comment/participate in a discussion over football basics at that level?

Again, it wouldn't like he would be giving us injury reports or playbook/scheme info.

C Mac D
11-23-2007, 09:55 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

I wasn't going to post this, but, what the hell - C Mac D is really Brad Johnson.

=Z=

Well... you're right in one respect... I can't throw a football for shit.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2941/bradjohnsonsi0.png

Zeus
11-23-2007, 09:56 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

;D

;D

Why couldn't a current player make a comment/participate in a discussion over football basics at that level?

Again, it wouldn't like he would be giving us injury reports or playbook/scheme info.

I don't believe it's in the best interest of any current player to interact with fans in an anonymous forum.
Especially in a non-shades account.

=Z=

jkjuggalo
04-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Just looking at the site again.
I really like what he has to say.
He is really driven, and I hope that he gets a lot of chances to get on the field this season.

If I had Aladdin’s Lamp, my first wish would be to be known as a great football player. My second wish would be to live my life as a respectable man with a lot of class. My third wish would be to live life to its fullest and have as much fun as I possibly can.

Hmm...I wonder what BMac's wishes would be?

To be smarter than a 5th grader.
No more bouncers at strip clubs.
To get paid a lot of money for doing nothing...oh wait...how about free booze for life?

Purple Floyd
04-23-2008, 09:59 PM
I like him too. Hopefully he finds a place on the team now that we took Allen. I am not sure how he is going to fit into the scheme since he is a sack specialist and we brought in the NFL sack leader at his position.

BleedinPandG
04-23-2008, 10:10 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

I like him too. Hopefully he finds a place on the team now that we took Allen. I am not sure how he is going to fit into the scheme since he is a sack specialist and we brought in the NFL sack leader at his position.

Giants DLine dominated by putting 4 DEs on in 3rd and long type situations.
Vikes are building that sort of talent.
When PWill needs to take a breather, it's not a bad thing to have a talented DE ready to come in.

Purple Floyd
04-23-2008, 10:15 PM
"BleedinPandG" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

When PWill needs to take a breather, it's not a bad thing to have a talented DE ready to come in.

I am sure frazier will come up with something. Maybe he can bring in a geometry major that can find a way to draw up a line with 3 ends. ;D ;D ;D

jkjuggalo
04-23-2008, 10:26 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

I am sure frazier will come up with something. Maybe he can bring in a geometry major that can find a way to draw up a line with 3 ends. ;D ;D ;D

Just get aayers to make a grid w/ a sack probability matrix for each DE combo.

Purple Floyd
04-23-2008, 10:44 PM
"jkjuggalo" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Just get aayers to make a grid w/ a sack probability matrix for each DE combo.

Brilliant!

Vikes_King
04-23-2008, 10:50 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Giants DLine dominated by putting 4 DEs on in 3rd and long type situations. Vikes are building that sort of talent.

I'd love to see Allen, K-Will, Edwards, and Robison in on a 3rd and 10...

Zeus
04-23-2008, 11:59 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Giants DLine dominated by putting 4 DEs on in 3rd and long type situations. Vikes are building that sort of talent.

Are you moving Allen inside to the tackle position?
Salt n' Pepper are both too light to play DT....

=Z=

vikings4life33
04-24-2008, 11:48 AM
i like this guy. i hope he gets more playing time this year

i_bleed_purple
04-24-2008, 11:50 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

=Z=

I think that would be a good pass rushing formation

Edwards at RDE
KWill at RDT
Allen at LDT
Robison at LDE

Some shit would be stirred with that formation.

Marrdro
04-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Just sent him another email wishing him and the rest of the team good luck in the upcoming season.

;D

Mr Anderson
04-24-2008, 12:10 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

=Z=

Jared Allen is 4 inches taller and only 10 pounds heavier than Robison.

Marrdro
04-24-2008, 12:30 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

=Z=

Edwards at RDE
KWill at RDT
Allen at LDT
Robison at LDE

Some pooh would be stirred with that formation.

You have to tell people that you would only use that formation on 3rd and long (obvious passing situations) or they will think you are talking about our base 4-3 defense.

Don't want to confuse the natives or get them all worked up now..... ;D

i_bleed_purple
04-24-2008, 12:33 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

=Z=

Edwards at RDE
KWill at RDT
Allen at LDT
Robison at LDE

You have to tell people that you would only use that formation on 3rd and long (obvious passing situations) or they will think you are talking about our base 4-3 defense.

Don't want to confuse the natives or get them all worked up now..... ;D

lol, thanks for reminding me

jsa803
04-24-2008, 12:44 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"BleedinPandG" wrote:

=Z=

Edwards at RDE
KWill at RDT
Allen at LDT
Robison at LDE

I totally agree on 3rd and long that wouldbe a great pass rush formation.
I am alittle iffy about moving allen from his spot bc that is where he shines but stilll.....
as I watched some Jared Allen highlights I saw that he sometimes lined up inside,
While I cannot be sure that the outside guy was a DE and not a line backer Allen showed in those highlights his ability to rush up the inside and shed blacks like crazy.
He seemed to just appear out of a cluster of people and he would be free and made the play.

Marrdro
04-24-2008, 12:48 PM
"jsa803" wrote:

I am alittle iffy about moving allen from his spot bc that is where he shines but stilll.....
as I watched some Jared Allen highlights I saw that he sometimes lined up inside,
While I cannot be sure that the outside guy was a DE and not a line backer Allen showed in those highlights his ability to rush up the inside and shed blacks like crazy.
He seemed to just appear out of a cluster of people and he would be free and made the play.

Nice points my friend.....

Go to NFL.com and look at his highlights (especially against us and the Bengals).
He gets sacks from all over the place and in passing situations lines up against the weakest T.

As I said to a poster on here.....

Why try to stick him at RDE when he can play all over the place.
Even the KC Chiefs weren't that dumb.
;D

i_bleed_purple
04-24-2008, 12:49 PM
"jsa803" wrote:

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

=Z=

Edwards at RDE
KWill at RDT
Allen at LDT
Robison at LDE

but we don't really have anyone else who would be a good pass rusher.
Edwards and Robison IMO shouldn't be playing DT, their pos where they excel is as a pass rushing End.
Allen I think has the size and strength to play interior lineman if need be.

ThorSPL
04-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Man even THIS thread is an Allen thread now?

i_bleed_purple
04-24-2008, 01:03 PM
didn't you
miss the memo? Allen is the new Moss.
Every thread now automatically has to turn into an Allen thread.

btw, who here thinks moss should come back??

[/shitdisturbing]

dcboardr41
04-24-2008, 01:04 PM
"ThorSPL" wrote:

Man even THIS thread is an Allen thread now?

well they were having a huge debated about andre woodson in the allen thread, so i guess it makes sense to have an allen topic in a robison thread.

ThorSPL
04-24-2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah I noticed that woodson stuff as well... thats when I go from read to skim.

finnishvikingsfan
04-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Now I hate to compare people but to me from what I seen.
I belive that Robison has a lot of the same skills as Allen.
I am excitied to see those to play together.