PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kleinsasser talks, Bob Sansevere listens

singersp
11-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Jim Kleinsasser talks, Bob Sansevere listens (http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_7500821)

Pioneer Press

Article Last Updated: 11/18/2007 08:45:33 PM CST

JIM KLEINSASSER TALKS BOB SANSEVERE LISTENS.......

VikingMike
11-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Hard working and hard blocking. Good man. Thanks for that nice read, singersp.

BadlandsVikings
11-19-2007, 10:08 AM
When I was a kid, I thought lawyers were cool. I thought being a lawyer would be cool. Then there comes a point when that doesn't appeal to you anymore.

He's smart :D

Suick
11-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Good German stock

Marrdro
11-19-2007, 01:02 PM
I thought it was a very interesting read, however, how about some real meat and potatoes??????

Another vet stays away from yappin his mouth.
Very well done.
;D

Purple Floyd
11-19-2007, 01:41 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

When I was a kid, I thought lawyers were cool. I thought being a lawyer would be cool. Then there comes a point when that doesn't appeal to you anymore.

He's smart :D

Did he meet Cajun at a tailgate party or sumthin? ;D

jargomcfargo
11-19-2007, 04:05 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

I thought it was a very interesting read, however, how about some real meat and potatoes??????

Very well done.

;D

I know a fishing guide from ND that grew up by his family. He claims Jim's sister was a better athelete than he was.
Easy to see why he is so popular with fans. Anyone who likes to fish can't be all bad; right Mar. ?
;D

BadlandsVikings
11-19-2007, 04:08 PM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Very well done.

;D

I know a fishing guide from ND that grew up by his family. He claims Jim's sister was a better athelete than he was.
Easy to see why he is so popular with fans. Anyone who likes to fish can't be all bad; right Mar. ?

;D

That is true

Sherry Kleinsasser was an awesome basketball player

jessejames09
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Very well done.
;D

;D

That is true

Sherry Kleinsasser was an awesome basketball player

Was she also a tank?