PDA

View Full Version : Moss' late 2nd quarter play against the Broncos Video

koolkev8
12-02-2004, 08:28 PM
I have looked everywhere for that play wher Moss lateraled the ball to Moe Williams but I havn't found anything.... the closest i got was a tape recording of that play but it was just and annoynsors with no picture... I was just wondering where I could find the video with commentary... I have tried to dl the one at randymossonline dot com but it didn't work ... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Kevin
aka koolkev

ItalianStallion
12-02-2004, 08:29 PM
go to www.randymossonline.com . They have pretty much all he great catches over the years there on video.

VKG4LFE
12-02-2004, 08:29 PM
I have that game I tape. I could try to dub you a copy and mail it to you. Welcome aboard by the way!

koolkev8
12-02-2004, 08:55 PM
I went to randymossonline.com and it didn't work... Would you make me pay for the tape VKG4LFE!!!???

Kevin
aka koolkev8

VKG4LFE
12-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Just for the shipping and the cost of the tape, that's it.

koolkev8
12-02-2004, 08:57 PM
HOw muCH and would i get the full game or just that play

KEvin
aka koolkev

vikingsalltheway
12-02-2004, 09:05 PM
That was a great play, hey VKG how many viking games of this year and all time do you have on tape?

cheesefree
12-02-2004, 09:28 PM
None of the videos at randymossonline work anymore and the site hasn't been updated for a couple years.

edit: whoops different site, but they don't work for me either. Maybe I need to download something for Divx :scratch:

RussellInTheBushes
12-02-2004, 09:44 PM
yeah if you download the divx codec they all work they put up a link on top of the videos page but here it is anyways. Just look around the site http://www.divx.com/

cajunvike
12-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Welcome to both koolkev8 and RussellInTheBushes!!!

VKG4LFE
12-03-2004, 06:56 AM
I have all the games this year so far, (only 3 quarters of the Texans game though, damnit) and all of the games from last year, and random games from the two years before that. Oh and almost all of the games from the 1998 season that I bought from Purple Pharoah, but 5 didn't work (cuz they are on DVD) and he never sent me them back. Koolkev it would be the whole game and it'll be like 5 bucks.

XTAP59
12-03-2004, 03:40 PM
"koolkev8" wrote:

I have looked everywhere for that play wher Moss lateraled the ball to Moe Williams but I havn't found anything.... the closest i got was a tape recording of that play but it was just and annoynsors with no picture... I was just wondering where I could find the video with commentary... I have tried to dl the one at randymossonline dot com but it didn't work ... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Kevin
aka koolkev

I have a lot of Moss highlights at home. Let me look through them when I get home. It'll be after 11pm before i do though, but I do believe I have that play.
And if I do, I can post it on the net for you.

koolkev8
12-04-2004, 12:39 PM
I think I'll try to dl that one thing... thanx

Kevin
aka koolkev