PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett playing for Packers!!!!

superior230bartime
12-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Yes, even Minnesota's very own Kevin Garnett has decided he would like to be part of the green and gold.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/photos?photoId=639450&gameId=241129009

cheesefree
12-02-2004, 12:31 AM
It's easy to confuse Bhawoh Jue with Kevin Garnett since the spelling of their names is so similar.

casper
12-02-2004, 01:57 AM
"cheesefree" wrote:

It's easy to confuse Bhawoh Jue with Kevin Garnett since the spelling of their names is so similar.

Good one cheese :salute:

ROTFLMAO :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :booty: barfly you are a riot :shock:

hawaiianvike21
12-02-2004, 02:36 AM
I was going to say youre so wrong. Its funny because the rams have a cb named kevin garret and just maybe they let him go and he ended up on the packers.

Didnt know there was a kevin garnett as a football player. Too bad he wont be as good and popular as the nba version.

whackthepack
12-02-2004, 09:00 AM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

Yes, even Minnesota's very own Kevin Garnett has decided he would like to be part of the green and gold.

Superior bar maiden when are you going to go away?

When are you going to realize that Superior Wisc should be called Inferior suburb of Duluth Minnesota and has no identity of it's own! And the only thing Inferior has going is that their drunks get to drink paint thinner longer! :tongue:

casper
12-02-2004, 09:17 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

When are you going to realize that Superior Wisc should be called Inferior suburb of Duluth Minnesota and has no identity of it's own! And the only thing Inferior has going is that their drunks get to drink paint thinner longer! :tongue:

Man Whack I thought :scratch: CYPRUS was the only place you could get Paint thinner in a bottle 8) shoot maybe I should look into moving to Duluth and drinking in Inferior...the hills there are heck :shaking: but if they have paint thinner in the bottle WAHOOOOOOOOO I am in :shaking: oh heck they don't have :sunny: either nawwwww I'll stay

whackthepack
12-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Paint thinner is easily available in all of Wisconny!

superior230bartime
12-02-2004, 01:22 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

Why would I care, I'm not from Superior, WI and have never even been there. Oh, and what was so bad about this post that I pissed you off to the point of asking me to leave?

whackthepack
12-02-2004, 01:57 PM
No bar maiden you didn't piss me off, you are just another annoying Packer puke that spouts drivel on all your posts.

If you are stating then (by your name) that Wisconsin is superior because the bar closing time is 2:30 instead of 2:00 like Minnesota then you really need to get a life!

By the way, Chicago's bars only have to close for 1 hour and most stay open till 5:00 in the morning!

So the moral of the story is Superior Bar Maiden get a life!

superior230bartime
12-02-2004, 07:19 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

No bar maiden you didn't piss me off, you are just another annoying Packer puck that spouts drivel on all your posts.

If you are stating then (by your name) that Wisconsin is superior because the bar closing time is 2:30 instead of 2:00 like Minnesota then you really need to get a life!

By the way, Chicago's bars only have to close for 1 hour and most stay open till 5:00 in the morning!

Sorry to ruin your day by posting a picture of Bhawoh Jue that was mistakenly captioned as Kevin Garnett, whacknuts. But as long as you are into incorrectly interpreting people's screennames and seem to be on your period, I thought I would try my hand at interpreting yours incorrectly.

I think yours means that you have a whacking problem and are constantly whacking off to the Packers

So the moral of the story is Whackernuts, get a life and quit worrying about my screenname!!!

VKG4LFE
12-02-2004, 07:22 PM
You guys and your bickering really keeps me entertained when I am having a slow night at work!! Thanks!!

cajunvike
12-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Maybe Webby should include a section in everyone's profile that allows each poster to briefly explain why they chose their unique screen names to eliminate all the confusion...I also incorrectly assumed that bartime was from Superior, WI (I have actually been there and am happy for bartime that it is not where he is from...because it sure ain't much to brag about). At any rate, this little spat has been entertaining, so maybe we should just leave the profiles alone and let confusion reign!

BTW, it would have been funnier if bartime would have assumed that whack's SN meant that he fantasized about whacking off the entire Packer team (sorry, whack, I just had to throw that in...no hard feelings...feel free to take a shot at my SN in retaliation if you like...LOL)

ItalianStallion
12-02-2004, 07:47 PM
What's funny is Kevin Garnett could probably play better at DB than Bhawoh Jue.

whackthepack
12-03-2004, 08:56 AM

"whackthepack" wrote:

No bar maiden you didn't piss me off, you are just another annoying Packer puck that spouts drivel on all your posts.

Sorry to ruin your day by posting a picture of Bhawoh Jue that was mistakenly captioned as Kevin Garnett, whacknuts. But as long as you are into incorrectly interpreting people's screennames and seem to be on your period, I thought I would try my hand at interpreting yours incorrectly.

I think yours means that you have a whacking problem and are constantly whacking off to the Packers

So the moral of the story is Whackernuts, get a life and quit worrying about my screenname!!!

If you are from Wisconny Superior Bar Maiden then I will make this explanation real easy!

Whack = to kill
The = the
Pack = cry baby team from Wisconsin

Whackthepack = To kill the cry baby team from Wisconsin!

If you need more leasons let me know! :scratch:

cheesefree
12-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Hey now Superior WI isn't that bad. :wink:

whackthepack
12-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Sorry cheesefree gotta disagree

cajunvike
12-03-2004, 06:15 PM
"cheesefree" wrote:

Hey now Superior WI isn't that bad. :wink:

Yeah, but you live way west of there in Anoka...BTW, my uncle and aunt used to live there...and both his wife AND my fiancee went to Osseo High School.

cajunvike
12-03-2004, 06:16 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

If you are from Wisconny Superior Bar Maiden then I will make this explanation real easy!

Whack = to kill
The = the
Pack = cry baby team from Wisconsin

Whackthepack = To kill the cry baby team from Wisconsin!

If you need more leasons let me know! :scratch:

LOL...School is in session...whack presiding!