PDA

View Full Version : Question!

VKG4LFE
12-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Ok guys, I have a picture of me and my gf (packer fan, yuk) all decked out in our team gear at the vikes game in Lambeau that I want to put in the fan photo album, but I am an idiot when it comes to putting the picture on the internet. Anybody want to help me?

RK.
12-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Just go to the fan photo album link and choose a gallery. Maybe game pics in this case. Open up that gallery and click on the "upload pics" button and fill out the form. Use the "Browse" to find your file for the pic and submit it. Just make sure you have the pic the right size and in jpeg or gif format. Pretty simple really :)

VKG4LFE
12-01-2004, 06:18 PM
I'll give it a shot, but I'm going to make a prediction. I'll do it wrong, or not be able to figure it out. Thanks for the help RK!

XTAP59
12-01-2004, 10:29 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Ok guys, I have a picture of me and my gf (packer fan, yuk) all decked out in our team gear at the vikes game in Lambeau that I want to put in the fan photo album, but I am an idiot when it comes to putting the picture on the internet. Anybody want to help me?

If you want, I'll upload it to my website, put it on a backdoor link and post it here for everyone. Just email the picture to me and I'll resize it for you.

email at xtap59@yahoo.com

VKG4LFE
12-02-2004, 12:42 PM
snowinapril got it on the fan photo album under stadium pics.