PDA

View Full Version : Rooting for Philly for the 1st Time this Season.

PAvikesfan
12-01-2004, 12:26 PM
anyone else hoping for Philly to demoralize the pack...i' not talking merely beating them...i talking about a Tennesee wooping! favre throwing pick after pick...no offensive production from the pack in the 2nd and 3rd quarter...ending score 34-10 philly.

cajunvike
12-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Your neighbors must love you this week!!!

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 12:43 PM
I don't know, I have been swaying back and forth on who I want to win. It would be nice to put a kink in their Armour on both teams.

Unfortunatley for both teams, they are facing their most formidable opponent left on their schedules this week.

Who do you route for?

Eyesore
12-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Sound like you guys are allready admiting you need "help" (Packer loss)

SKOL
12-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Eeyore. Why is it whenever I see your name I think of the ass from Winnie the Pooh. Well I guess you're both asses. :wink:

A Packer loss is almost as good as a Viking win.

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 12:54 PM
"Eyesore" wrote:

Sound like you guys are allready admiting you need "help" (Packer loss)

Come on Eyesore, you guys need help too.

Bulger isn't going to be the QB you guys play for the rest of the season and Martz is not going to be the coach you guys face all season.

Eyesore
12-01-2004, 01:04 PM
I know, both teams could use some "help" Just don't say that Philly "sucks" if they loose to the Pack. I can hear it now, "Philly clinched their division and did not have anything to play for"
By that logic, every team the Packers beat, "sucks".

You do the math

Kleinsasser40
12-01-2004, 01:07 PM
I am rooting for a tie. It would hand us first place, and the Eagles would not win. Hahaha, GO TIE!!!!!!

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 01:08 PM
"Eyesore" wrote:

I know, both teams could use some "help" Just don't say that Philly "sucks" if they loose to the Pack. I can hear it now, "Philly clinched their division and did not have anything to play for"
By that logic, every team the Packers beat, "sucks".

You do the math

Philly isn't going to lay down, they are playing for Home Field all the way.

It doesn't matter if the Packers win or lose, this is the Vikings Fan Forum, you will probably here a lot of Packer Suck comments next week.

The "props to packers" thread is as close to a compliment or thank you that you will see.

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 01:11 PM
"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

I am rooting for a tie. It would hand us first place, and the Eagles would not win. Hahaha, GO TIE!!!!!!

Just remember a TIE does not help us in the standing.

I haven't seen a good tie in a long time. When was the last time there was a game that ended in a tie? It has been a long time.

Eyesore
12-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Got it guys. I have been respectfully put in my place. :salute:

cajunvike
12-01-2004, 01:31 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

Eeyore. Why is it whenever I see your name I think of the ass from Winnie the Pooh. Well I guess you're both asses. :wink:

A Packer loss is almost as good as a Viking win.

ROTF!!! Take it to the smack forum, guys...LOL!!! :x

PAvikesfan
12-01-2004, 01:40 PM
you all missed my point...not just a loss but a demoralizing loss that will hurt Greenbay into the following week, like favre breaking another thumb or Jovan Walker being schoolled like a little sissy boy or just your average 34-10 stomping... i want philly to make the Fudge feel like the San Fransisco 49ers but without even the joy of eating rice-a-roni after the game... i want hell to come down on them and eat some cheese. give it to me, philly! or choke like you always do!

Eyesore
12-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Allentown is pretty close to Philly. Are you a transplanted Vikes fan?

ItalianStallion
12-01-2004, 01:52 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

I haven't seen a good tie in a long time. When was the last time there was a game that ended in a tie? It has been a long time.

Atlanta tied Pittsburgh 2 years ago.

PAvikesfan
12-01-2004, 02:00 PM
"Eyesore" wrote:

Allentown is pretty close to Philly. Are you a transplanted Vikes fan?

allentown is 1 hr and 30 from philly... i became a vikes fan since Buddy Ryan let Cris Carter go because "all he does is catch touchdowns..." when cris carter and anthony carter ruined teams and such. i have since been engaged to a native Minnesotian (by chance) and visit Minn quite often. so maybe transplanted is the right word? i take pride in philly's anquish every NFC championship and I hope the vikes play them again so they can lose their 4rth straight NFC Championship... however, a win by philly this sunday will be overlooked.

Eyesore
12-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Fair enuff. Glad we both agree on the perenial NFC chokers (Philly)
I never disliked Philly, but with every 3 NFL highlights showing T. Ho, its just too much.

It was over 4 years ago T.O stood on the 50 yard line "star" in Dallas. I've seen that replay more times this year, than when it acually happened.

Who can make a post? I CAN!!!!!!!!!

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 02:08 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

Atlanta tied Pittsburgh 2 years ago.

Thank you for the info. I totally don't remember that game.

skogs02
12-01-2004, 02:34 PM
packers suck

thepacksux
12-01-2004, 02:43 PM
actually a tie would help us in this game... we would be in first place if we win against chicago

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 03:10 PM
"thepacksux" wrote:

actually a tie would help us in this game... we would be in first place if we win against chicago

Someone tell me if this is wrong?

It does help us as long as we win out.
But it doesn't help us if we lose the unthinkable game at the Dome.

A tie is a half game back.

mrdrae
12-01-2004, 07:57 PM
"skogs02" wrote:

packers suck

So do the dikings. As a matter of fact they have stamina in that department. They can and have sucked for a long time. :)

Nightgaunt
12-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Id actually like to see the Eagles loose. Be nothing better then to see Minnesota snag homefield advantage away from them if they were to go into a slide. Let the Packers kill themselves, or Vikings finish them off in the dome, whichever your fancy to. :rr:

XTAP59
12-01-2004, 10:13 PM
"PAvikesfan" wrote:

anyone else hoping for Philly to demoralize the pack...i' not talking merely beating them...i talking about a Tennesee wooping! favre throwing pick after pick...no offensive production from the pack in the 2nd and 3rd quarter...ending score 34-10 philly.

I'd take 3-0 Philly as long as the slack gets the "L"
LOTGK

casper
12-02-2004, 02:22 AM
"PAvikesfan" wrote:

you all missed my point...not just a loss but a demoralizing loss that will hurt Greenbay into the following week, like favre breaking another thumb or Jovan Walker being schoolled like a little sissy boy or just your average 34-10 stomping... i want philly to make the Fudge feel like the San Fransisco 49ers but without even the joy of eating rice-a-roni after the game... i want hell to come down on them and eat some cheese. give it to me, philly! or choke like you always do!

PA I am hoping they do A KC on their A$$ :twisted:

and MrsDREARA get a life and off the street chasing those exhaust pipes is given you brain damage :wink:

hawaiianvike21
12-02-2004, 02:39 AM
Go eagles.

what this excuse of a packer loss of we needing help. Bullshit.

Packer fans always root for us to lose. No difference here as we always hope the packer lose and probably will this week against a team that eeked out wins last season. Stealing both in fact in the fourth. :lol: