PDA

View Full Version : Nick Collins OUT!



IBleedPurple11
11-05-2007, 04:22 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d803ee527&template=with-video&confirm=true

;D

This Should Help Out Our Passing Game A Little Bit....


"We all figured the worse the way he went down," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said Monday. "It's going to be at least a couple of weeks."

Vikes_King
11-05-2007, 04:38 PM
and we can use plenty of help :P this will probably get moved to the general NFL forum to warn ya tho

ultravikingfan
11-05-2007, 04:40 PM
If he was going to play this week, AD would've http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/ill/005.gif his ass anyways!

pack93z
11-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Well since we really only have to worry about the run.. and Rouse is more physical and lays the lumber at times.. this is as good as any game to have Collins out..

With any luck.. AP won't get past the Lbers.. Hawk and Barnett pounding on the young rookie.. maybe he will wave the white flag.
;D

Does anyone have Chilly address.. so we can send him a thank you note for pulling AP early again?
:P

ItalianStallion
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


Well since we really only have to worry about the run.. and Rouse is more physical and lays the lumber at times.. this is as good as any game to have Collins out..

With any luck.. AP won't get past the Lbers.. Hawk and Barnett pounding on the young rookie.. maybe he will wave the white flag.
;D

Does anyone have Chilly address.. so we can send him a thank you note for pulling AP early again?
:P




Please Collins' speed was the only reason AP didn't take one to the house last game, he'll be in the secondary all day if we get the run blocking we got last game.

pack93z
11-05-2007, 04:54 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:


Please Collins' speed was the only reason AP didn't take one to the house last game, he'll be in the secondary all day if we get the run blocking we got last game.


Little secret.. Rouse had a faster 40 this spring than Collins.

marstc09
11-05-2007, 07:51 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


"ItalianStallion" wrote:


Please Collins' speed was the only reason AP didn't take one to the house last game, he'll be in the secondary all day if we get the run blocking we got last game.


Little secret.. Rouse had a faster 40 this spring than Collins.


He will still take one to the house.

PurplePowerPunch
11-05-2007, 07:58 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


If he was going to play this week, AD would've http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/ill/005.gif his jiggly butt anyways!


Yea baby!!!

jessejames09
11-05-2007, 08:03 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


Well since we really only have to worry about the run.. and Rouse is more physical and lays the lumber at times.. this is as good as any game to have Collins out..

With any luck.. AP won't get past the Lbers.. Hawk and Barnett pounding on the young rookie.. maybe he will wave the white flag.
;D

Does anyone have Chilly address.. so we can send him a thank you note for pulling AP early again?
:P




How many NFL games has Rouse started?

PurplePeopleEaters
11-05-2007, 08:04 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


"ItalianStallion" wrote:


Please Collins' speed was the only reason AP didn't take one to the house last game, he'll be in the secondary all day if we get the run blocking we got last game.


Little secret.. Rouse had a faster 40 this spring than Collins.


Fact- AD had a faster 40 time than rouse. Peterson ran a 4.4 and Rouse ran a 4.59. That said, it doesn't mean crap. Shawne merriman and the rest of the San Diego LB's and secondary couldn't bring peterson down. Neither could Urlacher or Briggs. Or Hawk and Barnett last time we played. 40 times really don't mean all that much when playing.

pack93z
11-05-2007, 08:07 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:


How many NFL games has Rouse started?


About 2 less than AP.

pack93z
11-05-2007, 08:08 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:


40 times really don't mean all that much when playing.


Exactly.. but the hard to bring down part you have a point..

Zeus
11-05-2007, 10:14 PM
"pack93z" wrote:


With any luck.. AP won't get past the Lbers.. Hawk and Barnett pounding on the young rookie.. maybe he will wave the white flag.
;D


They actually have to hit him to pound him.
Not many people hitting Purple Jesus these days.

=Z=

scott72
11-06-2007, 12:48 AM
We'll give AD his yards. The guy is a flat out stud. That being said we should be able to expose that secondary. Maybe Weinke will get the start at QB?
;D

sharper42
11-06-2007, 12:55 AM
"pack93z" wrote:


"ItalianStallion" wrote:


Please Collins' speed was the only reason AP didn't take one to the house last game, he'll be in the secondary all day if we get the run blocking we got last game.


Little secret.. Rouse had a faster 40 this spring than Collins.
who cares! nick collins is a lot better and started more games, besides AD will be trucking his ass ne way

tgorsegner
11-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Oh great purple jesus, you shall utterly trample the those who have sinned and worn the grren and gold. not matter who plays saftey.