PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone!

Garland Greene
11-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Tailgating was a blast. Great to FINALLY meet everyone. Wife had a great time for her first tailgate. I think she is finally starting to realize why I am such a die Hard Vikes fan. She thought Zues was a little on the crazy side ;D. Hopefully some pics get posted soon.

Marrdro
11-04-2007, 06:03 PM
"Garland" wrote:

Tailgating was a blast. Great to FINALLY meet everyone. Wife had a great time for her first tailgate. I think she is fuinally starting to realize why I am such a die Hard Vikes fan. She thought Zues was a little on the crazy side ;D. Hope fully somepics get posted soon

You guys were pretty quiet to start the game.
Whats up with that?
;D

Garland Greene
11-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I was probably explaining to her what was happening. She is still somewhat of a newbie with her trying to understand the game.

D.J. Dozier
11-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Great game!
Zeus was out of control during the pregame.
I'd hate to be related to that guy.

Marrdro
11-04-2007, 07:07 PM
"D.J." wrote:

Great game!
Zeus was out of control during the pregame.
I'd hate to be related to that guy.

Great screen name.

Welcome to the site my friend.
;D

Webby
11-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Great meeting you and your wife Garland, a really great couple.
Had a bunch of tailgating newbs, thanks for stopping out and joining the tradition.
Next week we'll be back in our old spot and Webby & Neumdog will continue to avoid forceable removal from the tailgating grounds.

shockzilla
11-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Really great to meet you and Stephanie, Garland!

Garland Greene
11-04-2007, 09:00 PM
I would encourage anyone who wants frm the site to at least stop by and say hi for tailgating. My wife is always a little hesitant when meeting new people but she and i were made to feel more than welcome.

Vikes_King
11-05-2007, 01:13 AM
wish i could have stopped by, got to the game like 15 minutes before kick off, and was with some guys that arnt quite as passionate the team and arnt was willing to go tailgate with a bunch of guys they havnt met b4.. but yea, next time i go i hope to swing by and meet some of you :P

but god.. my seats were amazing!! and the game was so electrifying, i was at the edge of my seat everytime peterson touched the ball.
my seats were 50 yard line 10th row behind the vikings bench (sec. 109), i could have spit and hit childress haha. luckily my friend gave them to me, i couldnt afford tickets like that :s

singersp
11-05-2007, 06:06 AM
It was great to meet you & your wife Garland. Glad we could play a part in you & your wife's first PP.O. tailgating experience.

Hopefully, we'll see you there again.

Zeus
11-05-2007, 07:20 AM
"Garland" wrote:

Tailgating was a blast. Great to FINALLY meet everyone. Wife had a great time for her first tailgate. I think she is finally starting to realize why I am such a die Hard Vikes fan. She thought Zues was a little on the crazy side ;D. Hopefully some pics get posted soon.

I'm not crazy.
I'm filled with the spirit of Purple Jesus.

=Z=

singersp
11-05-2007, 07:26 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Garland" wrote:

I'm not crazy.

=Z=

LOL! You were also filled with the spirit of Grain Belt.
:P

BadlandsVikings
11-05-2007, 01:54 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Garland" wrote:

I'm not crazy.

=Z=

Does that cause you to speak in tounges?

Zeus
11-05-2007, 02:47 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Garland" wrote:

I'm not crazy.

Hardly.
I had 3 beers in the 2+ hours we were at the tailgate before the game.
That's not even starting down the road to getting me trashed.

Purple Jesus is in my soul - it is for Him that I spread the Word.

=Z=

singersp
11-05-2007, 02:55 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Garland" wrote:

I'm not crazy.

Hardly.
I had 3 beers in the 2+ hours we were at the tailgate before the game.
That's not even starting down the road to getting me trashed.

Purple Jesus is in my soul - it is for Him that I spread the Word.

=Z=

Would this be the word you speaketh of my bretheren?

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=39418.msg668490;topicseen#new

Hallelujiah!