PDA

View Full Version : Just My Opinion

Glascus
11-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Year after year [for decades] The Vikes have been mediocre at best which results in like draft picks
Considering this is the best team to never ever I see one thing this team hasn't done.And thats
to put together a few horrible seasons together say no better than four wins.It pains me to say
this but what the hell. Nothing else has worked.Maybe get a good QB AND Receiver etc..... It
pains me to say this but I hope they put a few of these seasons together at 2-5 prob. 2-6
after today their well on their way. I can live with this for a few years

ultravikingfan
11-04-2007, 12:45 PM
"Glascus" wrote:

Year after year [for decades] The Vikes have been mediocre at best which results in like draft picks
Considering this is the best team to never ever I see one thing this team hasn't done.And thats
to put together a few horrible seasons together say no better than four wins.It pains me to say
this but what the hell. Nothing else has worked.Maybe get a good QB AND Receiver etc..... It
pains me to say this but I hope they put a few of these seasons together at 2-5 prob. 2-6

I am really confused?
???

gregair13
11-04-2007, 12:45 PM
me too

BBQ Platypus
11-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Hmm...how to respond to this post?

I think I agree (with you) that over the past couple years Childress tenure game by game this team has now officially the best (or is it worst?) team to never fail to forget not succeed NFL.
Like 12 years ago I think I watch first NFL (but not understanding) but this is not like anything.
Now I am think I realizes the problem - width times height, divided by the circumference Troy Williamson.
I am right?

Glascus
11-04-2007, 01:09 PM
"gregair13" wrote:

me too

Glascus
11-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Just learning how to navigate I'm a new-be. I posted Just my opinion. I can discuss the coach and
the players for good bad and indifferent but I See the same thing over and over. This year is a
good example same team as last year QB that can't move the team, ground team that can stop a
marble and a secondary that you can pass Volks Wagons through. Maybe its the fact that I'm
middle aged and just really tired.Don't know what to do or how to think anymore.

Glascus
11-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Just as predicted on and on and on. beat a tem that was much better than us and we won. sweet
vic. but same old song and dance. All were doing is approaching 8-8 .

MNgriff
11-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Right, it's all the signs of YOUNG talent. What do you expect. Get off it we won. Time to dance naked in the streets!

ultravikingfan
11-04-2007, 04:50 PM
"Glascus" wrote:

Just as predicted on and on and on. beat a tem that was much better than us and we won. sweet
vic. but same old song and dance. All were doing is approaching 8-8 .

Holy shit?
Just as predicted?
We fricken won bro!

Its better to be appraoching 8-8 than 2-6!

Some people are never happy I guess.

ultravikingfan
11-04-2007, 04:51 PM
"MNgriff" wrote:

Right, it's all the signs of YOUNG talent. What do you expect. Get off it we won. Time to dance naked in the streets!

Heck ya Griff!

Time to get butt-ass naked and dance!

Marrdro
11-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the site my newest purple friend.

Post well and often.

By the way.
Watch out for that guy Marrdro.
He's a bit of an optimist and doesn't like it much when people talk crap about the Vikes.
;D

singersp
11-05-2007, 07:09 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Glascus" wrote:

I am really confused?

???

What he's saying is the Vikings should throw a few seasons by trying to lose just to get top picks in the draft & hopefully pick up a great franchise QB & a stud, staer receiver.

I've been here long enough where I understand just about every post.
:P

PurpleTide
11-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the site Glascus, and watch as this team starts the second half of the season on a roll.

ultravikingfan
11-05-2007, 08:22 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Glascus" wrote:

I am really confused?

???

What he's saying is the Vikings should throw a few seasons by trying to lose just to get top picks in the draft & hopefully pick up a great franchise QB & a stud, staer receiver.

Oh sure, blow a couple seasons to go the draft/gamble and get a higher pick.

singersp
11-05-2007, 08:33 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Glascus" wrote:

I am really confused?

???

Oh sure, blow a couple seasons to go the draft/gamble and get a higher pick.

Yep, one of those........... ::)